All Comments on 'Dessert For the Devil'

by maggie2002

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A very "Devilicious" Dessert!

Ave Satanas! What a tasty treat just in time for Samhain! Well written, very Satanic and erotic! A dash of incest and bestiality might have added to the story but we gave it a solid FIVE! In Nomine de Satanis, Dennis and Jessica

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Delovely depraved

I loved it... I've been looking for lit in this genre for ages! Please write more.

S.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story and an awesome read. the sister tells an erotic tale of how her master takes charge and controls her sexual life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What Trash. And How Sad...

WHASSAMATTER, "Honey??? Did the big, bad, Nuns lay a coupla strokes on yer pretty, and nasty little ass? You seem to have a thing about being restrained and "Non-Consent" type stories! D'ya think that this might be because you were CONSTANTLY being found out about yer bullshit, like smoking in Catholic School? Or did the BIG BAD PRIEST give you a "dressing down" during Confession, and make you understand that you have to be truly SORRY about your penny-ante sins BEFORE you are able to receive true Absolution? Y'see, THAT'S the real check and balance on "Forgiveness" folks. Ya gotta be sorry!

And you are as sorry as they can come. And so was this story. Your petty attempt to defame an institution of women who devote their lives to something better in this world than sucking and fucking is truly pitiful. and you are a disgrace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous