Destiny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it bitch, take it where I like it."

Harder and harder came the thrusts. I prayed this would take him over the edge and he would finish. He pulled out and I thought he was taking a break, like before, that the drug still wasn't wearing off. He shoved his manhood back inside me. Almost before I could complete the entire thought, he pulled it out and shoved the entire length back in again. The pain was unbearable. I wanted to faint and thought I was going to when I felt his body start to stiffen. Please, please let this be it. Let him cum and get this over with.

The orgasmic growl came from deep in his throat.

"You fucking bitch, I wasn't ready for this," he said as he thrust the deepest thrust I had yet felt. His hips jerked and quivered. I could feel the pressure from his body as it started to lower upon me. First his hips and then his stomach. Finally his full weight was upon me head to toe. We slid down flat on the couch. He pulled out and sat down. He sat there for a few minutes and then said, "better get cleaned up baby."

He stood and went to the bathroom. He came back after cleaning himself and then washed me.

"Don't move." It was a command again. He left and when he came back. I could tell he had his clothes on. He handed me a dress he apparently found in my closet. He also brought some shoes, but that was all.

"Put them on."

I obeyed.

"Where are your keys, I wouldn't want anyone to find your door open and become suspicious." He was taking me with him.

I had to do something. Work wasn't expecting me for days. No one would know I was missing again. The detectives didn't say when they were coming back. Would the neighbors see him take me? Surely someone was out there. But I didn't even know what time it was. What if everyone was in bed asleep?

He walked me to the door. He took the blindfold off but made sure to stay behind me. We went out and I looked up and down the hallway. He held my wrist with one hand. I tried to search the hallway without any sudden moves so he wouldn't know and beat me again. No one was there. He locked my door.

He leaned over and whispered in that all too familiar voice "walk and don't make any sounds."

We walked and made it to the outer door hands behind me, still no one there. I wondered which car was his so I could make a description this time, but I didn't know all the neighbors cars. It was hopeless. As soon as he saw the coast was clear he put the blindfold back on me and picked me up. I started to struggle but the hard slap came across my face and I knew that I had to stay my place. He carried me to the unknown car. I was back in the front seat, blindfolded and hands tied. I was back on my way to whatever other tortures he had planned.

12