Detention Ch. 03

Story Info
Beth and Cynthia are both held over for detention.
1.5k words
4.37
82.5k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Cindy and Beth quickly started to take their clothes off. Mr. Walters glanced down at his watch, then at the girls. "Bras too!"

Cindy took off her bra leaving her wearing her short skirt. Her 34b breasts were very firm and her nipples were puffy. Beth on the other hand, stood there in her bra and panties.

"Take your time. Every minute I spend waiting for you, will be an hour that you will spend with me."

Cindy immediately dropped her skirt and stepped out. Beth was much more shy. Her hands shook as she tried to release her bra. Finally it released and she stood there holding it in front of her covering her firm tits.

Beth started sobbing as she released the bra to the floor. Beth had nothing to be embarrassed about. Her firm little tits were only an A cup, but perfectly balanced her five foot three frame.

"Sir, please no, I can't," Beth cried. "You will, or I will. Your choice, what's it going to be.? Do you wish that I punish young Cynthia here?" he said as he reached out and grabbed Cindy's right nipple and squeezed.

Cindy let out a short scream. Watching this, Beth slowly rolled down her panties until they fell to the floor.

He released his grip on Cindy, "Where are you suppose to be Beth?"

Beth was confused, nervous and unsure what to say. "Desk?"

"That's right, maybe there is hope for you after all." Mr. Walters said as he bent down, grabbed on of the girls skirts and laid it on the edge of the desk. "This may help."

Beth leaned over grabbing the far side of the desk. She had never felt so vulnerable, and exposed.

Beth gasped as Mr. Walters put his hands on her firm ass. "Noooooooo."

"Quiet. I do not want to hear anything from you unless it's the words, Yes Sir, understand?"

He slapped Beth on the right cheek, "Understand?"

"Yes Sir," Beth said softly.

"Come here Cynthia. I want you to take this paddle and administer the rest of YOUR punishment."

Cindy grabbed the paddle and stood just to the left of where Beth was strewn across. She closed her eyes and gently swung the paddle. "Whack"

Beth cringed at the first blow.

"What the hell was that?" Mr. Walters asked. "You only had five more coming, now, with that little love tap, you just cost her two more."

Cindy raised her arm and swung again. "whack" Before Beth had time to think about the next one, "Whack" "Whack" Whack"

Beth cried out, "Noooooo, ow, ow"

"Three more. Make them count, or it will be my turn," he said.

Cindy raised her arm, took aim at Beth's reddened ass. "Whack" "Whack" "Whack"

Beth lay there sobbing quietly, exhausted, for what seemed like several minutes until she felt the strong hands of Mr. Walters touching her tender bottom. She felt his hands pulling her cheeks apart, touching lower until she felt his fingers touching her pussy. He ran his fingers up and down, separating her swollen lips until one of his fingers slid inside.

"No, please? Oh, aah, noooo," Beth cried out.

"Well, it seems as though someone is aroused? This little pussy of yours is soaking wet."

Mr. Walters removed his finger, "I want you to lay on your back on the desk. You have done well, don't disappoint me now."

Beth stood up slowly, turned and looked at Cindy still standing there holding the paddle.

"Cynthia, come over here." He said with his arm outstretched. "I'll take that, we won't be needing that anymore, will we?"

As Cindy handed the paddle to Mr. Walters, Beth sat on the edge of the desk. "Lay back Beth."

Beth laid all the way back trying to keep her legs tight together. The cool desk felt good on her reddened bottom.

"Miss Cynthia, your friend saved you from your punishment, you know that, right?"

"Yes Sir."

"Don't you think that you owe her?"

"Yes Sir."

Mr. Walters grabbed Beth's knees and pulled them apart. "Doesn't she have a pretty little pussy?"

"Sir?" Cindy asked.

"I want you to pleasure her."

"But I nev.,,,,,,,,,,,,"

Mr. Walters grabbed Cindy's long hair, bent her over and guided her down to Beth's neatly trimmed pussy. "I want you to make her cum.,,,, you owe her that."

Cindy reluctantly licked at Beth's pinkness.

"Eat her!" He barked as he slapped her still tender ass.

Cindy's tongue parted Beth's little lips and heard her moan. She tasted sweet and her pussy was soaking wet. She continued to lick Beth the ways that she would enjoy being tasted.

"That's it, she likes that." Mr. Walters said as he walked around to the back of he desk where Beth's head was resting. He pulled Beth toward him until her head hung over the edge. "Keep licking that pussy."

Mr. Walters unzipped his pants and exposed his semi-hard cock. He rubbed the head of his monster on Beth's lips. "I want you to suck me hard, and I better not feel any teeth"

Beth was terrified. She had only went down an a couple of guys in her life. Looking at his cock upside down, it was huge. How could she possibly take him.

"Open your mouth little girl. Suck my cock, now!

Beth opened her mouth slowly as Mr. Walters guided his cock into her. As he forced his cock deep, Beth started to gag. She tried to push him away, but couldn't.

He pulled back slightly giving Beth a chance to catch her breath. As she began to suck his cock, Cindy began to lick her clit.

Beth tried to move her hips to match Cindy's flickering tongue, but her movements were limited.

"That's it, suck it," he ordered Beth as he began to fuck her face.

Beth's pleasure that Cindy was giving her was being overridden by his huge cock be forced down her throat and his thumb and forefinger pinching her right nipple hard.

Beth tried to cry out, but his huge cock filled her mouth and throat. She beat on Mr. Walters to stop and after a couple more deep strokes down her throat, he pulled out.

Mr. Walters walked around the desk and stood behind Cindy. She nervously looked behind her to see what he was doing. "Don't you look at me. Didn't I tell you to make her cum?"

Cindy looked back at Beth, then lowered her head down between her legs.

Mr. Walters picked up the paddle and landed one hard on Cindy's tender ass. "Whack"

"OW!" Cindy cried.

"I see you need more motivation moss Cynthia," He said.

Before Cindy could even react, Mr. Walters parted her delicate pussy lips with his massive cock.

"Oh my God, ow, oh noooooo." Mr. Walters grabbed the back of Cindy's hair and pulled himself deep into her. "Eat her!"

Cindy tried to concentrate on Beth's swollen clit, but her teacher's cock filled her completely. Every stroke, he pounded her harder on her tender ass that was still bright red from her punishment.

"You better make her cum before you do!"

Cindy lowered her head to suck on Beth's clit. She licked her fingers and forced two deep into her causing Beth to moan loudly.

The harder Mr. Walters pounded Cindy, the harder she finger fucked Beth.

Cindy could feel herself building inside. "Stop, stop, ohh, fuck, I'm gonna cum, nooo!"

Mr. Walters slapped Cindy on the ass, buried his cock completely and stopped, "Don't you dare cum yet!"

"Oh my Gawd, please stop, please stop, pleeeeeease?"

Mr. Walter's pulled out of Cindy as she felt herself let go. Her knees went weak and her whole body shook from the release. Beth stroked Cindy's hair as her head lay on the inside of Beth's left thigh.

Mr. Walter's grabbed Cindy by the hair and pulled hard. "On your knees!"

Cindy looked up at Mr. Walter's as she knelt in front of him. "Sorry."

"You too Beth, Now!" He commanded.

Beth knelt down next to Cindy and hung her head.

Mr. Walter's started stroking his hard cock just inches for the young girls faces, "Look at me."

Beth and Cindy knelt on the hard floor, naked as their teacher masturbated before them. They could smell the musky scent of his manhood as he stroked himself faster.

"Who wants to eat my cum?"

"Make a decision!"

Both girls looked at each other quickly, then up again at Mr. Walter's . Just then, they heard him grunt and felt the hot cum as it splattered onto their faces. He drained the rest of his cum by milking, then shaking his cock at Beth, then at Cindy.

Silence filled the air for what seemed like an eternity. Cindy lowered her head as his cum fell from her chin. Beth wiped the cum from her eye and also lowered her head.

Mr. Walter's reached down and lifted both of their chins, "I am really disappointed in you two. Both of you have a hard time following simple instructions. Both of you need to learn what the word respect means."

"We will continue your punishment tomorrow afternoon, understand?"

"Yes Sir," Beth said very softly.

"Miss Cynthia?" he asked.

Cindy fought with her inner self. Oh how she would love to just tell him to go fuck himself.

"Cynthia, I am waiting."

"Yes Sir," Cindy mumbled.

"Class dismissed!"

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers