Devaro's Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blulady
Blulady
625 Followers

She pouted and whimpered as she fell on her back and watched tearfully as he gently came over her again, wiping a tear from her face as she pleaded with his eyes. She felt completely at his will when he lifted her, turning her onto her belly as his hand ran over her ass.

She gripped at the quilt and the hay as he elevated her hips and there was a gasp as he removed the cork wedged tightly into her hole. She suddenly realized the predicament she was in and she tried to arch her back, lowering her ass to escape him, but instead her pussy fell over his fingers, mounting them as he teased her thighs open.

“Wait!” she pleaded, “You can’t…”

“Shh.”

The head of his dick slid over the soft crack of her ass and she shrieked as it poked into the small hole and he slowly pushed into her. She heard him moan against her ear as the pain subsided and his fingers mercilessly prodded her clit, her juices running down her opened thighs, his sounds of pleasure in her ears sending a throbbing throughout her body and her cries began to echo his and suddenly she wasn’t ready to cum, she wanted it to last longer, just a little longer…

His seed filled her rectum and she screamed as her orgasm came, shaking her until she fell and he collapsed over her, taking a moment before carefully rolling off and pulling her against his chest.

Devaro kissed the forehead of his captive as she relaxed in his arms, still shaking from her own pleasure. She met his eyes and opened her mouth to speak but he placed a finger at her lips.

“Shh.” He insisted.

She did as she was told and they fell asleep within the barn. In the morning Jenna was alone, a new gown with a low neck laying over her naked body, and in her hand, a note. She felt her face flush as she lifted the thin paper, wondering what her captor had to say.

Jenna, thank you for your time, I hope the next time I see you, you’re doing more than scrubbing floors at Madame’s place, and by the way, I will be sure to tell my friends that you won’t disappoint…

And she didn’t.

Blulady
Blulady
625 Followers
12