All Comments on 'Devaro's Lessons'

by Blulady

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
well written

This story was hot, and very well written. Grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, and typos break up the flow of a story for me. I appreciated that the author had taken the time to edit the piece.

Very nice piece of work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
breath taking

Devaro is a master of women. I can't wait to meet him again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
well done

this guy needs to be cloned..world should have more like him

and can't wait to read more stories by you....good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Complacent?

This had all of the potential of a real sizzler, but it fell so far short from your "Captured" series that it was a real disappointment. It had none of the polish, though it was written at the same time. It's not a case of, "Well, this was one of her earlier works..." Did you change editors? This one was full of run-on sentences, and several instances where the same word was used repeatedly in the same sentence or paragraph. The narrative was indicisive at points, sort of, "it was either fear or excitement..." and if the author doesn't know, how are we supposed to? The storyline was GOOD, but the wording was just so damned clunky. I would LOVE to see a rewrite of this story. I'd be willing to bet the ratings would be stellar.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Sweet

Oddly, this turned out to be a sweet tale. Bringing a married couple closer together--- a matchmaking almost. This is definitely the sweetest non-consent story I've read on Lit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous