All Comments on 'Deviant Desires'

by Bethyboo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

And you say this couple 'love' each other? WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well

She might, it's just that he wasn't giving her enough in bed and she was forced to find satisfaction elsewhere. So I guess she could still love him, but if I were him then I would have broke up with her. Shown her that she can't fuck around behind my back. I'd like to see her shocked face as all her clothes are thrown on the front lawn, oh yes, that would be satisfying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I don't think some of the commenters have quite realised this was a story. "Would have broken up with her." errr right - yeah good call. I am not sure Deviant Desires was asking for relationship advice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lol yes tis a story...

Just a story albeit hot..but just a story...

Would have split into two parts I believe both scenes could stand alone...and never saw a black mc gang :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In a word ...

your story ... SUCKS! Cuck away Bethyboo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No promise or anything else

when you're talking to a cheating slut. Before you get hurt, before you catch something you don't want, walk away. Better yet, run away.

hotbiandready47hotbiandready47about 10 years ago
love it

Wished I was her boyfriend would love eating her used holes

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Putrid characters of a sick drivel. The only option for those and author together is ....

taking a Cyclon B shower 🚿☠️

It makes the pain go away

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Patricia loves this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous