Devil in the Red Dress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?"

"Did you mean it? Would you be OK about it really?" I looked her straight in the eyes and said:

"I meant it. It fucking gets me off, I don't know why. If you are going to do it, maybe take pictures or something, I'd like to know it is happening." She went up on her tip-toes and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"I love you, you perfect man."

Work descended into the next circle of hell. My days basically consisted of a series of angry conference calls as one part of the globe after another woke up and discovered how pissed off they were and decided to shit on me for it.

I only managed to get through the day by sneaking off to the men's room and jacking off to the video I had taken of Katie and Eric.

We hadn't seen him since that session which was over a week ago. He had apparently told Katie that he was on some sort of training exercises so would be away from the base for a while and wasn't sure when he would be back.

I was sat in one of the conference rooms with the management team having another, endless, pointless call with our useless Atlanta team when my phone buzzed discreetly in my suit jacket. Bored out of my mind I pulled it out and surreptitiously checked my text messages, where I saw a new one from Katie. It was a picture message which I quickly expanded. It nearly gave me a heart attack.

The picture was of Katie in our living room, dressed in what can only be described as a slutty school girl's uniform. I recognized the plaited skirt – it was the one they used at the school Katie worked at, although I very much doubt that they allowed the girls to wear it skimming their ass cheeks. Her shirt was tied just under her breasts and she had applied thick, glossy lipstick. She was posing sexily, bent over at the waist with a faux surprised expression. Very hot. What was she doing? Not that I minded. I clicked off the picture, worried that my co-workers would think I was porn surfing during the call.

The meeting descended into the usual shouting match and my phone buzzed again with a new message. I eagerly checked the message and saw that it was another picture message from my wife. Excitement bubbling up in me I opened it up and nearly cried out in surprise.

In this picture Katie, still dressed in her school uniform, was on her knees, sucking on Eric's massive tool. Her lips were stretched out wide as she struggled to fit him in and her eyes were staring deep into the camera. I cock rocketed to attention and I hurriedly excused myself from the room fairly running to the toilets. Once there I started furiously stroking myself and waiting with baited breath for the next message. Katie was being fucked, right now, in my living room. An age passed before the phone finally buzzed again.

This time Katie was being fucked doggy style in our bathroom. The picture was a self shot, taken by Katie into our full length mirror. It showed Eric, his ripped torso covered in a sheen of sweat, holding a handful of Katie's hair as he pounded her, still in her school skirt.

Squealing tires signaled my haste to get home once the office released me.

I found Katie a sexy, disheveled mess. She was still in her costume but her hair and face were plastered in what I could only assume was Eric's cum. She smiled up at me tiredly as I came in.

"Did you like my little messages?" She asked, picking herself up from the couch. I nodded mutely.

"He only just left, maybe ten minutes ago? We fucked all afternoon and all evening. The boy is not human."

I started stripping out of my clothes.

"Care for another round?" I said, my voice husky with desire.

"With you? Always my love, always."

So we did it on our living room floor, with Katie's face sticky with another man's come.

And so it went for weeks. Eric would come over every other day pretty much and screw Katie to within an inch of her life. She would dress up for him, and for me, and they would take pictures and video.

My mind went insane with lust, picturing them fucking. Katie and I were all over each other, all the time. As I typed reports, my fingers banging against the keyboard, my mind would picture Eric and my wife slamming the headboard into the wall. It was a sexual dream.

A couple of times I managed to get home early and we would play as a threesome again and we would be treated to the site of Katie impaled from both ends.

One morning, about three weeks into this new routine, Katie informed me at breakfast that Eric wanted to take her out as a date to a military sponsored ball.

"He wanted to clear it with you first. He says he knows no-one there and there should not be anyone we know either to make it awkward," she told me as she draped her hands over my shoulders and kissed my head.

"When is it?"

"Oh, it's on Friday."

"Ah. That's when I am flying to Zurich."

"Hmm, maybe we can drop you at the station on the way?"

"Yes, that works. That way I get to see you all dressed up."

I now had conflicting emotions about Friday. I absolutely hated Zurich and resented having to give up my weekend to run yet another pointless workshop – but, I was very excited about Katie's date.

Friday had one other benefit, as I was going to be busting my ass in Zurich, the chief sociopath had graciously given me the afternoon off to pack and get ready. I got home only to discover that Katie had booked herself into various salons for a load of treatments etc, prettying herself up for her date.

I grabbed a beer and packed my bags then did a few chores around the house. I mowed the lawn and started splitting some logs in our neglected pile. As I was chopping away, John called out to me from over the fence and wondered over.

"You're back early – haven't been sacked I hope?" He asked in jest.

"I can only dream of such freedom John, no – flying out later so they gave me an afternoon."

"Ah, shame. How's Katie doing by the way, we haven't seem much of her lately."

"She is doing Okay – absorbed in her projects at the moment – hence the state of the garden." John nodded, and then added.

"Well, we were hoping that maybe you and Katie might like to come over for some dinner next week. Eric will be there and you all got on so well before, I'm sure he would be delighted to see you."

"I'll see if we can make it, depends on the slave-drivers really."

"Good, good, well – let us know."

Katie came back about an hour later. All I saw of her was a swift blur as she vanished into the bathroom for some final primping and preening. I turned on the T.V. and zoned out. Finally she made her enterance and it was well worth the wait.

She had chosen the red dress we had bought – that seemed a lifetime ago now. It was strapless and scandalously short. Her tits looked like they were imminanty about to spill over the short top. She wore her hair up, accentuating her long neck and fine features. Her long legs were covered in stockings, with the tops of the suspenders just visible poking out from the hem of her dress. Bright red lipstick and perilously high heels finished the look. I wolf whistled as she wiggled down the stairs. She spun for me and I took out my phone to take a few snaps.

"Are you bad or were you just drawn that way?" I asked.

"Sorry?" she replied, confused.

"Never mind, you look gorgeous. When is Eric getting here?"

"We are going to meet at the Station, he doesn't want his folks seeing me being picked up by him all dressed up."

"Fair enough, I guess." She looked at me knowingly.

"Pervert; John might find it acceptable but Mary would probably gouge my eyes out."

I threw up my hands, "I didn't say anything!" She pouted at me and we moved out to the car.

I nearly missed the train. Traffic delayed us and I had to drive like a maniac to make it. I jumped out of the car at the station drop of, kissed Katie quickly on the lips and tore off at a dead sprint with my bags in tow. I made it literally as the doors were sliding closed.

It wasn't until I was sat in the plane that I noticed the bulge in my pocket, which were Katie's house keys.

Oh dear.

Nothing I could do about it now, hopefully she would be able to call a locksmith when she got back home.

Zurich went as I expected. Long, dull, meetings interspersed with organized fun and bullshit networking events. I hit the free drinks pretty hard.

I got home on Sunday night pretty tired and got a cab back from the station. As we pulled up I noticed that the lights were on in the house, which was a good sign, at least Katie managed to get in somehow.

I found her reading sprawled out on our bed, dressed only in one of my oversized rugby shirts, her shapely, tanned legs deliciously crossed above her.

"Hi Hun, I'm home, I said as I flopped in bed next to her.

"You stole my keys you idiot."

"Yeah, sorry. I only realized on the plane, must have been the mad hurry."

"Well it caused some problems." I nuzzled up to her and said sorry again.

"Anyway, what I really want to know was how was you date?" She smiled and pushed me on my back, her fingers working on the buttons to my shirt, taking it off.

"Well, it's been quite a weekend," her fingers kept moving, undoing my trousers and pulling them down with my boxers, which sprang my cock free. She grinned and grabbed it with her cold, thin fingers, gently squeezing and starting a slow stroke.

"Tell me all about it sweet heart, I am ready"

After I had run off in my mad dash for the train Katie only had to wait a few minutes before Eric turned up, looking tall and handsome in his full parade uniform, red beret and all. Eric drove them to the little village where the ball was being held about fifteen minutes away. They parked up and joined the party which was being staged in an old manor house.

"I felt like such a hooker, in that tiny dress, with no underwear surrounded by army type strangers," Katie told me as she pumped my shaft.

They mingled and drank for a while, getting compliments as to what a good couple they made, even if quite a few eyebrows were raised at Katie's outfit.

After a while the music started and couples made their way onto the dance floor.

"It was all very formal, waltz's and the like. Eric is a very good dancer," Katie said as she squeezed some hand lotion onto my solid cock.

"I remember," I said

Eric and Katie danced some numbers together but soon found themselves with other partners and the ritual change over's were observed.

"I was passed around from Solider to Solider; I don't think I've ever been felt up so much in my life."

My cock was aching.

As the night progressed and everyone got drunker things got rowdy, as was inevitable with a bunch of drunk army men, with couples kissing on the dance floor and two or three sneaking up the staircase to the supposedly locked rooms.

"Things got a little steamy on the dance-floor. Eric and I were kissing and I could feel his cock stirring against my belly. It was so hot. We decided that we needed to go upstairs."

I groaned as she said this, my balls churning now.

"So we snuck up the stairs and burst into a bedroom kissing. He had pulled my dress down and my boobs were out and he was gently sucking on them as we fell into the bed. There was, however, one problem."

As Katie and Eric landed on the bed, Eric's fingers already deep inside her, his cock released from his zipper, they noticed that they were not alone in the bed. Another couple, already naked and in the midst of fucking, were lying next to them.

"Don't mind us!" the strange man said as he continued pumping away. He was clearly a soilder as well, his body, while smaller than Eric, still had the same deadly bulk and definition. His woman was blonde and tall and in her early twenties. She glanced over and smiled at Eric and Katie then moaned in pleasure.

Eric looked questioningly at Katie, who in answer pulled off her dress and grabbed his cock, slipping him in.

"It was so naughty, fucking like that right next to another couple. She even kissed me, when the boys flipped us both over to fuck us doggy. I wish you had seen it baby, it was so hot."

The men managed to co-ordinate their climaxes, filling up both women at the same moment.

"I never even got their names or anything. Once they finished they just got dressed and left."

Katie and Eric then got a cab back to the house, only to find that it was locked and that she didn't have the key.

"It was a nightmare. It must have been about 3am and the bloody cabbie just vanished as well."

"What did you do?"

"Eric has a key to his parents place, so we stayed there."

"What? Dressed like that? How did you explain that one?" she laughed and increased the pace on my cock.

"He snuck me into his room through a window," she said, sniggering.

"You're kidding?"

"No, John and Mary didn't have a clue. He walked in and he pulled me through the window. It was really sexy actually, like I was a teenager again. He fucked me in old room, surrounded by all his old toys and posters of models."

"Oh jesus that is hot."

"Mmmm, I know. It was so sexy, having to keep completely silent as he slid it into me, knowing that John and Mary were only next door."

"What did you do in the morning?" I asked, my breath coming heavy now.

"Well, when I woke up I slide under the covers and greeted him a bit like this," with that she took the tip of my cock into her mouth and slide her tongue over it. I arched my back in bliss. She kept pumping as she took her mouth off my cock and started talking again. "Then we fucked again, and once more in his shower. Then John and Mary went out, so we fucked in their living room on that old horrible couch and finally we did it in their library. I stayed in his room all of Saturday and Saturday night as well. It was surreal, I was naked all day in John and Mary's house, being fucked repeatedly. Eric finally broke into our place just this afternoon."

"Fuck honey, I'm going to cum."

"Yesss, come for me baby, come in my mouth" she cooed as she took my spurting cock into her mouth, swallowing down a huge load.

"You've changed Katie, you've changed."

My gorgeous wife licked her cum covered lips and pouted at me.

"Do you prefer old me or new me?"

"New, without question."

All good things come to an end, eventually. About a month and a half after their date, there was some sort of flare up in Afghanistan and Eric's regiment got deployed in what the news was trying to tell us was "not a panic."

To celebrate, we had one last session with Eric, to give him something to think about while sat about staring at Afghan dirt and tried not to end up on the news ticker.

Thankfully, Project: Destroy Dan Williams (me) was winding down having miraculously failed. Even stranger, it looked like I was emerging from it with some sort of credit and what was promising to be a juicy bonus at the end of the year.

With this in mind, I decided to splash out on our final erotic gathering before Eric was shipped out, consigned to a long tour of bashing the bishop. Katie was also up for a big send off, her natural compassion added to the general, insatiable horniness she had developed promised at quite an evening.

For the night of ultimate debauchery, there was only really one choice: Amsterdam.

We got into the city just after lunch checked into our penthouse suite and spent some time wandering the wide squares and picturesque canals. We had a delicious café lunch and Eric dragged us into a Coffee shop where he forced Katie into taking two cough interrupted tokes on something they called 'blue steel'. I passed, re-living previous horrific memories of weed, Amsterdam and a loss of control.

As the afternoon turned into evening we retired back to the hotel and Katie got ready for our night out. She had bought a new dress, red (of course) but made of what looked like tightly (very tightly) wrapped silk bandages. It was classier than the first red dress, but no less sexy. I slipped into a shirt, jacket and slacks while Eric surprised me by wearing a tie.

Once ready, headed out to dinner where we spent a couple of hours with tiny portions of delicious food, excellent wine and slowly smouldering, relaxed conversation. Everyone knew where the evening was going to end – with Katie a cum covered mess – but we were in no rush for once. It was more than the fucking that we would miss when Eric went out and it was a fact that we acknowledged without voicing.

The two of them were a little tipsy by the time I paid and hustled them into our taxi.

"Where too next, hubby?"

"When in Rome, sweetheart, when in Rome."

"What?"

"Red light district."

Katie gasped. I found it adorable that my wife, despite the fact that she was reading herself for a no holds barred threesome later that very evening, still found the idea of visiting the naughty part of town somehow shocking. Eric raised his eyebrow at me but said nothing, his hand creeping up Katie's inner thigh.

Katie was mesmerized by the girls in their little glass booths, stacked one on top of another, like a prostitute advent calendar.

"So brazen," she whispered as she stared, "I wonder how many they get through in a day," she muttered to herself.

Moments later she found herself hustled into a seedy cellar while I paid the fee for the Live Sex Show. She was too dazed to complain and refuse and Eric and I bundled her into her seat before she knew what was happening. As the lights came up on the perfect physiques of the performers, her wits came back to her.

"Oh my god Dan, are they actually fucking?" I nodded and kissed her neck.

"Look at his thing. It is massive! It's bigger than Eric's!" she hissed at me. I noticed that she had spread her legs slightly and that Eric was clearly doing some preparation work.

We sat through a couple more acts of oiled up, beautiful people fucking in a weird, musically directed, rhythm before the part of the show that I had banked on started up.

A gorgeous blonde performer, tall with pendulous swinging breasts stood on the stage and demanded a volunteer. As expected, no one in the subdued crowd stepped up – must have been no stags in. She scanned the crowd again, her face pleading her fingers running over her perfect tits, her Brazilian shaved mound and the shapely curve of her ass.

"Isss there nooooo one?" she drawled in her eastern European accent. I raised Katie's hand and shoved her down the isle to a surprised "Umph."

Once the crowd got a look at their 'volunteer' a huge cheer and plenty of cat-calls went up. Katie staggered to the stage, in obvious terror.

The blonde vision smiled winningly and helped Katie to the stage, commenting on how brave she was and how it took a woman to do a man's job etc...

Eric and I grinned at each other, watching how out of water Katie looked in her classy red dress next to the naked porn performer, on a stage watched by dozens of disgusting perverts (us included).

The performer led Katie to the centre of the stage and had her kneel down, calming her the whole while. She then slipped on a silken blindfold and lightly bound her hands. The cat calls from the crowd were thunderous. Katie, smiling, still a little drunk, played along. She did so hate hurting people's feelings. Besides, it was just part of the show, right? Katie loved drama.

"Now we play, peel the banana!" Blondie announced, dragging a stool up to opposite my wife's face.

If you have never seen this particular show, it goes like this. The performer grabs some hapless volunteer (usually someone kicked up the isle in a stag do) and forces them to peel a banana which she has inserted in her, well you get the idea, with just their teeth. Now, this is usually hilarious with some drunk, fat, stag. With Katie, well, it was suddenly incredibly erotic.

The crowd went quiet as Katie ended up with her face buried in the bond woman's crotch, trying vainly to peel the banana. I noticed that the blond woman, far from bantering and jeering as was the usual fair, had one hand on Katie's head and her head thrown back, eyes closed.