Devil in the Red Dress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure how long this went on for, but it was quite a while before the performer finally let Katie up from the ground and back to her feet, to earth shattering applause.

"You are going to pay," Katie said to me and she threw herself down on the seat.

We left soon after, Eric and I both so turned on that we decided that the nights foreplay was well and truly over. We took the cab back to the hotel in silence, Katie sat on my knee alternatively kissing me then Eric, one of her hands on each of our cocks. The cabbie was completely unconcerned. I suppose if you are an Amsterdam cabbie, nothing is likely to shock you.

The penthouse suite was less luxurious than the price suggested, but was still pretty amazing. As we piled through the door Katie grabbed us by our cocks and led us to the huge, endless bed. She sat us down on the edge and took a few steps back, turning on the T.V. She looked past me to Eric and said,

"Eric, your present to remember me by is this," she threw him the remote to the T.V. "you have thirty seconds to find a porno. I'll mimic, as far as practically possible, whatever those whores do on screen, right here, right now, for one night only."

Eric, cool under pressure, started channel surfing instantly.

"Katie," I said, as Eric instantly located the porn channels, this was Amsterdam, after all.

"Yes hubbie?" Katie replied, as she kicked off her shoes.

"You realise we are in Amsterdam, home of the hardest porn in the world, right?" Her eyes found mine immediately and I could tell by the rabbit in headlights terror of her expression that no, she had not thought of that. I grinned an evil, evil grin.

"Good luck," I said as Eric suddenly turned the volume up.

"Found it," he said.

Katie got lucky, really. Eric chose, for obvious reasons, a threesome scene that had just started between a petite red-head and two massive black guys. I could tell, as Katie watched the scene unfold, that she was both shocked and turned on by the sheer massive size of the black guys cocks.

The scene started, and our fun started, with the Red head on her knees fucking her face on each of the black shafts.

Katie dropped to her knees instantly and beckoned to us with her fingers. We obliged, falling out of our clothes and presenting her with two big, angry, excited dicks. She was a slobbering, moaning wreck moments later as she bobbed up and down our lengths in a futile attempt to match the red-head's deep throating talent.

It was incredibly erotic, seeing my wife on her knees, all dressed up, trying to out-whore a whore with such gusto.

Too soon the scene changed again and the red-head found herself being fucked from both ends. We all knew this game and I now watched as Katie, being slammed by Eric once more, still in her dress, slid up and down my shaft, leaving smudges of her lipstick as she went.

We switched placed and I felt how wet Katie was, how turned on and into it as she ground back against me. I was enjoying myself immensely.

This continued for a good few minutes and I was lost in the pleasure of the debauchery. There was something seedy about the hotel room, the foreign city and the obcene show we had watched earlier that had my inner beast raging and I found myself pounding my wife with muscle breaking ferocity. I was only stopped when Eric grunted and said, "New position." I had forgotten the porno on the screen behind my sweat dripped back. I turned, still inside Katie, and watched as 'me' (if I had been a six foot five black guy with a donkey dick) had pulled out of the writhing red-head and was determinedly pushing his mammoth cock against the rose of her ass. Katie, having removed her lips form Eric's slick manhood, watched with apprehensive eyes.

Anal was something we had not yet tried as a couple. I wondered if, at long last, we had finally come up against a line she was unwilling to cross. We all watched in silence as the beast impaled the starlet and she moaned in pain and simulated pleasure. I started rocking again, fucking Katie slowly as she watched the film. A moment later and she surprised me again, glancing over her shoulder and saying: "Do it."

I quickly obliged, removing my granite hard-on from her drenched peach and lining it up against her virgin ass. I took it slow and easy, gently guiding it in inch by quivering inch, Katie's head buried in Eric's broad chest, moaning and panting as I pushed forward. Finally I was all the way in, buried to my balls deep in my wife's tight, tight ass. She dropped her head onto Eric's cock again and we resumed our previous rhythm slowly, marvelling at how tight and hot her ass felt clenched around my cock.

Eric caught my eye and pointed at the screen, where the scene had changed again. While we were busy, the two huge stunt cocks had managed to lift the red head between them and had her stuffed in both holes in a red-headed sandwich between them. I nodded to Eric and, without warning, hoiked Katie up off the bed and up against my chest as I stood, my cock still buried in her ass. She moaned at the shifting friction of the move and her hands reached back and held my head as I kept a firm grip of her knees, spreading her legs. Eric was suddenly there, helping me support her and as she kissed me I saw her eyes flutter open as he slid his meat into her. She groaned and her head lolled sideways as she was filled up with cock. I could feel Eric's member grinding away and we brought up a complimentary rhythm of sorts as we fucked Katie together. I have no idea how long we went at it like that, only that by some animal instinct of desire, Eric and I peaked at the same moment. Katie was a mess by this stage, incoherent and little more than a grunting, moaning, sweat covered and her thighs slick with cum and her own juices. She felt us reaching crescendo and she responded, thrashing wildly and urging us to cum deep inside her, to fill her up. I came roaring, Eric came grunting and both our cocks spewed deep inside Katie who just shrieked "Yes!" over and over while we emptied ourselves. We collapsed in an exhausted heap after that, only the sounds of the indomitable porn stars, still at it, filled the room.

It took a while for Katie to be ready again that night, but after a shower and some ordered champagne, the show was back on the road. They fucked in every manner possible, sometime with me making it three, mostly with me as a spectator, taking pictures with the SLR I had bought for the occasion. Eric even managed to fuck her ass with his huge tool, which I was only possible because of how much I had loosened her up. I marvelled at the man's stamina and physical endurance. I was no slouch myself and have always prided myself on my recovery time but Eric was something else. They fucked until the sun rose. They fucked until I had to force them to stop so we didn't miss check-out.

The flight back was quiet and contemplative. We were all spent and sexually drained. Eric shipped out a few days later. I gave him a burned DVD of the pictures from that night, as well as others I had taken and kept. We wished him good luck and went back to our lives.

I had thought that Eric's departure would be a full stop on our wild ways, until he came back, of course. But Katie surprised me there again – but that, as they say, is another story.