All Comments on 'Devoted Wife'

by TamedAngel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great 1st story.. Keep them Wet & Cumming!!!

robertlrobertlover 10 years ago
Good job

Very well done. Very hot little story, makes a guy want to be there for sure!

svg1svg1over 10 years ago
Refreshing

Given the other stories in the LW section, this story was very unique. The sexual tension that was built between husband and wife, by mutual agreement not to masturbate, was intense. The sexual play was awesome. She was truly a Loving Wife, and this story is definitely in the right section. The lingerie was for the husband to enjoy, he didn't find it hidden away in a shoe box or in the trunk of her car with condoms. The cfm heels were for her husband to enjoy, as was the makeup. The surprise wasn't to be handcuffed or tied to a chair and being made to watch someone else fuck his wife, and she didn't get bored and find someone else to get laid with while he was gone. No heart wrenching divorce, and devastating finances. No STD's or PI's, or process servers with divorce papers. Truly a loving wife story. 5*, and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good job

very good

5*

alfeoalfeoover 10 years ago
nice

So your single,ah?....lol

sttomassttomasover 10 years ago
Poor vocabulary or spelling throws reader off the rythum of the story

I enjoyed the story. My wife and I like to follow the same theme and story line.

It is really exciting...However, the poor spelling and grammatical construction do make the reader pause and then realize it was just misspelled or the wrong word and then return to the story line

Best Wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another dumbass author

They aren't married. Therefore this ISN'T a loving wives story. Geez how hard can it be to figure that out?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good

I was afraid another man was going to show up. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous