All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 13'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RamazaRamazaalmost 4 years ago
Hmm

I really enjoyed this story, well written as always, but there seems to me, that there is a deeper emotional connetion between Dex and Julie, one that he hasn't shown with June, sure he loves his sisters, but he just seems to have more than sex with Julie?

BigZeke13BigZeke13almost 4 years agoAuthor
To Hmmm

You have been paying attention. June and Julie may be identical twins, but their personalities are different to those who know them best and Dex fits that category. June has a level personality and is a bit low key. Julie's personality goes through highs and lows. She's more vibrant though she needs extra attention when she's feeling low. Dex understands her particular needs and as always endeavors to give her whatever she needs. Dex is always led where the sex takes him and sometimes, June gets left out. He tries to be more aware of June's feelings of being left out. you're the first to point this out and it was intentional from the start when it was made obvious that Julie was physically more experienced and better at sex than June. That difference is minimized as the chapters go by. Their differences in personalities are in play now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was noticed...

I always noticed that June was short changed and Julie got the lions share. It became more apparent when anal sex came in to play. It would be nice to see June try anal again and manage it.

It would be nice to see more kink and dirty sex with some of the other college girls so as not to ruin the innocence of the twins or perhaps you have a progression route along those lines for them?

Although Mum has warned Dex off the two tarts gaining points, I was surprised that STD'd were finally mentioned and even more surprised that none of the family have caught anything... yet?

Keep up the good work there, looking forward to the next instalment.

mistout1mistout1almost 4 years ago

So Dex is a year older that the twins, that puts their ages at 19 and 20. How is Dex a Jr and not a sophomore? Looking forward to what happens over Thanksgiving and the reintroduction of Reese.

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

Very much agree with the other commenters here that Dex and Julia seem to have a closure emotional tie and with June. But, if you read the introductory story of the sleepwalking mom, you would note that when Dex comes home from college his relationship with June was somewhat antagonistic as far as Junes attitude toward Dex. Yes, it has greatly improved though June seemed to almost prefer sex with her father than with Dex when that dynamic was introduced. Julia was the one who chose/preferred Dex first. Another outcome to this story is that Dex and Julia's relationship evolutions into a truly loving couple instead of just siblings with benefits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous