Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, I was expecting Lillian to display some indication that she was horny, but the look on her face was anything but sultry. She started unbuttoning my shirt like it was her job. In turn, I unbuttoned hers and she seemed uneasy again. It wasn't that she was nervous about having sex. I'd seen her having sex with Professor Jackson and if anything, she looked angry as she rocked back and forth across his desk on her stomach, driven by his momentum.

When she pulled my shirt down off my shoulders and her hands ran down my torso from my shoulders to my belt, she backed up with a horrified look on her face. Now I was really confused. She brought both hands to her mouth. Her eyes were the size of silver dollars. She scanned my torso and said, "Oh fuck. You're not him. You're not the guy that Hannah thinks you are."

Suddenly, there was chaos. The folding doors to both closets burst open and three girls from each burst into the room. I recognized them as Lillian's entourage in the lobby when I picked her up. I focused on the one that must have been Hannah as she was the first one to grab me. Lillian backed up, still with her hands to her mouth. She was shaking her head and her eyes were saying, 'I'm sorry.'

I'm not sure if I could have fought off the six of them and escaped but I was in shock. I was forced by six angry girls toward the bed, one of whom could have been a nose guard on the men's varsity football team. I didn't go willingly so much as I just went with the flow. I had no idea what they had in mind for me but the angry looks on their faces indicated that it wasn't what I was hoping for. I glanced at Lillian as I went by her. She had tears in her eyes and she pulled her hands away from her mouth and said, "I'm sorry Dex. I'll fix this." Her words didn't deter her entourage though.

I was pulled down to the bed and immediately snapped into handcuffs on my wrists. It happened so fast that I didn't have time to object. While I was contemplating the handcuffs, hands went to my belt and zipper and my pants were yanked down my legs. Other than my shoes and socks and my pants at my ankles, I was naked. My erection was quickly disappearing. I felt cuffs go around my ankles. I yelled out, "What the fuck? Lillian? What is this about?"

Before anything else happened, Hanna climbed onto my chest and slapped me hard across the face. There was nothing but rage on her face. Lillian tried to stop her but Hannah came at me with a constant barrage of lefts and rights. I rolled my head from side to side to minimize the blows. Hannah burst into tears and she stopped hitting me. She sobbed so hard. The others just watched after they got me secured.

Lillian grabbed Hanna's hand to stop the next swing and got right down into Hannah's face and said, "Hannah. He's not the guy you described. He's not the guy that raped your sister." If Hannah hadn't been so exhausted, I'm sure she would have completely ignored Lillian's words and continued to wail on me.

The rage in Hannah's eyes slowly dissipated and she acknowledged Lillian. Through her sobs, she whimpered, "But... but. You said. You said he was the guy." She burst into another round of sobs. The others crowded around the bed to comfort Hannah.

Lillian, still in Hannah's face, said, "I said he might be the guy. You said he was especially tall. There aren't that many especially tall guys on campus. He could have been the guy. You said, he was wearing a wool cap with a pull-down mask, so you didn't see his face. What did Cindy tell you about the guy before you burst in and broke it up his assault?"

Hannah pushed herself down off my chest to my hips and examined my torso. Lillian continued, "You told us that, Cindy described the guy as very tall. What else did she say? Hannah was trying to get herself back together and was obviously thinking about what Lillian was saying.

The light came on in Hannah's eyes and she said, "Umm... She said that he was very tall, maybe as tall as six-six." Lillian urged Hannah to say the next parts. "She said, he was very thin, almost skinny and his penis was average size and it curved to the left. I didn't see the guy's penis as I beat on him to get off Cindy, but I remember he was very thin, almost frail. He punched me in the face as he got off her. I was dazed and don't remember much after that. He left. Cindy was traumatized but she remembered his skinny body holding her down and his dick because he forced her to suck on it."

Lillian kissed a tear from Hannah's cheek and said, "Look at Dex's body. That's anything but 'very skinny'." Hannah leaned forward and ran both hands down over my ripped pecs and abs. "When you guys were pulling Dex's pants off. He had an erection. I guess that was a reaction to getting it on with me. Anyway, it was anything but average and it didn't curve to the left. It was straight as an arrow. It was huge. Cindy wouldn't have described that as an average penis.

Hannah turned her head trying to look back at my flaccid dick. She pushed herself further down onto my thighs and picked up my dick laying on my hip and looked at it. Despite the situation, my dick rose in her fingers. She started jerking me off to get it hard. When I flexed my hardness against her hand, she released it and let it stand on its own before it flopped down on my stomach and lifted back up again and pulsed like normal. Hannah looked at Lillian and said, "He isn't the guy. Fuck. What have we done? What have I done?" Lillian grinned and shook her head to confirm Hannah's assessment. She bit her lip as she contemplated the second half of Hannah's statement.

Hannah said, "What are we gonna do now?"

'Nose-Guard Girl' stepped up on the other side of the bed from Lillian and said, "If it wasn't for that big dick, I'd say we just kill him and dump his body somewhere. Maybe we could just fuck him to death. I saw that in a movie once." I looked at the big girl for any indication that she was kidding. She gave no such indication. I pulled at the handcuffs on my wrists. Lillian leaned into Hannah and said, "Let me talk to him. I think he's got the drift of what's going on. Maybe, he'll understand."

Hannah climbed off my thighs and looked down at my face and said, "I'm so sorry. This is my fault. Don't be angry with Lilly. She was just trying to help." Hannah looked to Lillian, who sat down on the edge of the bed. Hannah motioned for the others to leave the room with her. I could hear the gravelly voice of 'Nose-Guard Girl', who pissed off that I wasn't the guy they were looking for. Hannah was trying to calm her down.

Lillian wrapped her hand most of the way around my fatty and slowly jacked on it. She looked at me and said, "This is terrible. I'm sorry. You were just a tall guy and Hannah was searching for one. Her older sister Cindy went to this college last year and she was attacked and raped in her dorm room. You heard the discussion. She's possessed with the desire to track the guy down and make him pay. I don't know how far she would have gone if you were the guy. Your physique and this cock saved you."

Her face revealed that she was feeling horny as she stroked my cock from balls to tip. I said, "Can you get me out of these cuffs?"

Lillian hesitated and said, "I can't. Hannah has the key. How can we make this right so you won't turn us into Campus Security?" I just dropped my head back on the pillow and looked at the ceiling and involuntarily pushed my hips up.

I was quiet for a few moments and then said, "Lillian. There were so many times tonight when every intuition screamed at me to get the hell out of this date. Even your note you passed to me in class screamed foul. I ignored all of it and thought maybe I could salvage the end of this date. I could not have ever guessed that this is how the date would end, but I walked into it. I'm not angry with Hannah or the others. I am angry with you for setting me up this way."

She frowned at me and dropped down on her elbow and sucked my cock onto her lips. She curled her tongue around the knob leaving a wet trail of saliva. She looked at me as I looked down at her face with my cock dangling from her lips. I pulled on the cuffs again as I pushed my hips up at her face. She held my cock along her nose and licked her way down to my balls. My knob rose between her eyes and stuck up above her head. She sucked one ball into her mouth and then pulled off with a pop and repeated on the other. She dragged her face along my cock as she pulled her lips back up to roll over the knob again. She smiled around my glans and eased her face down until her nose was in my pubic hair.

She was holding her position when the door opened and I looked to see Hannah coming across the room. She went to the opposite side of the bed from where Lillian sat. Lillian pulled up my cock and gasped a few deep breaths into her lungs. She jerked me off while she collected her air. She grinned at Hannah and said, "I'm trying to convince Dex that he shouldn't turn us in." She giggled and Hannah laughed. I didn't join them.

Hannah looked at me and said, "How's she doing. Is she convincing you? If it helps, I'm really sorry. Maybe I could help convince you." She stood up and began stripping off her clothes.

My anger was dissipating and I was trying to ignore 'Nose Guard Girl's' suggestion that they just kill me. If they let me go now, I would have just dressed and left and not thought of this again. I'd stay away from this dorm in the future though. As it was, Lillian was doing a fine job of servicing my cock and it looked like there was more to follow.

Hannah's naked body was north of nice and south of spectacular. She's a few inches taller than Lillian with Auburn hair and pretty blue eyes. I hadn't noticed them before. I guess it's hard to notice those kinds of details when you're getting the shit beat out of you. Her boobs were bigger than average and her nipples were long and on high-beams. The rest of her naked body was better than nice. She nudged Lillian's hand aside and took over where she left off. Lillian stood up and began stripping off her clothes as Hannah dropped her lips down my shaft and inch-wormed her way down the last couple inches. Fuck, she was good.

I had seen some of Lillian's naked body sprawled face down on Professor Jackson's desk. I hadn't seen her upper body before and as she released her tits from the confines of her bra, I was impressed and my cock surged a little in Hannah's mouth. She gagged and pulled off my cock. She coughed a few times and spit a wad of saliva on my knob before going back down again. Lillian climbed over my chest and slid her wet pussy almost to my lips. She looked down between her breasts to see if presenting her pussy to my lips would help or not. I smiled up at her and reached my tongue out as far as it would go and lifted my head and flicked the tip over her clitoris. She folded down with a gasp and groaned, "Oh fuck." She slid further forward so I could drill my tongue into her vagina.

Hannah had retreated to my knob and was rolling her lips and tongue around the ridgeline as she furiously stroked my cock with both hands. I started lifting and dropping my hips to fuck Hannah's face and she went with it. Lillian's thighs were covering my ears but I thought I heard the door open again. Lillian came up on her knees over my head and started driving her sex forward and back over my tongue from her clitoris to her anus. I heard 'Nose Guard Girl's' voice beside the bed saying, "I see what you meant about 'this is going to be fun'. Well, have your fun and then we kill him." I was listening hard for any giggling or snickering that meant she was just kidding. I didn't hear any. My anxiety was back and my cock softened on Hannah's lips.

Hannah pushed her lips down my softening shaft and then she pulled off and I felt her climb over my thighs and moments later my semi-hard-on was buried in her vagina. She groaned as she pushed down and I did the same into Lillian's pussy. I heard another new voice say, "Fuck him to death Hannah. We can say it was an accident."

I had been close to my orgasm before the entourage came in. Now I could barely maintain an erection as the new voice was apparently in the same camp as 'Nose Guard Girl'. Hannah picked up her pace trying to get my cock hard again. She said, "You guys have to go. We're not killing anyone and we're trying to convince him that this was just a mistake and he should just forget it ever happened." I could hear the grumbling voices, then the door slamming shut and then silence. Soon after, Lillian's body tensed, and then her hips began pulsing. She groaned loudly and announced, "Oh fuck Hannah. I'm cumming. Oh, Jesus. It's a big one." She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face deep in her sex. Her vaginal juices flooded my face and I was licking and slurping for all I was worth. It occurred to me that maybe she planned to drown me.

Hannah was having some success fucking me back up again and she leaned forward against Lillian's back and started jackhammering her pussy on my cock. Lillian pulled her pulsing body back to let me breathe and Hannah's fingers slid around her hips and into Lillian's pussy. I couldn't find enough air as I gasped in search of it.

Hanna let out a groan and muttered, "Oh gggawwwddd. Here I go. JJJEEESSSUSSS." I felt her vagina grab my cock and then began throbbing on it. My cock was hard but I was nowhere near my orgasm. I was still in fear of my life. I guess. Lillian rolled off my face to watch Hannah gyrate through her orgasm.

When Hannah's climax settled down, she looked at Lillian, and between her gasping breaths said, "Oh my God, Lilly. You have to try this cock. It's way better than Professor Jack...." She stopped in mid-sentence as she realized she'd said too much.

I glanced over at Lillian and she had a look on her face that urged Hannah to shut-up. She knew that little secret was out so she lit into Hannah, "God damn it, Hannah. That was your fault too. You ensured that I would only have to have sex with him once and I'd get an 'A' in his class. Now, it's every week. What a pig he is. Now, you get me into this mess." She yelled out, "Get off that cock, God damn it. Give it to me." Hannah lifted herself off my hard-on and threw her leg back over and got off the bed. She had tears in her eyes from Lillian's verbal attack.

Lillian moved down my body on her hands and knees and threw her leg across my thighs and sat down. She pulled my erection off my stomach to her sex and just held it there. She looked at Hannah and yelled again, "Your fucking friends come in here and threaten to kill him to shut him up and I couldn't tell if they were kidding or not. I wouldn't blame him if he did turn us in for this. Jesus."

I rattled my cuffs on my wrists and said, "Umm... Excuse me, but he is right here listening to all this."

In stereo, Hannah and Lillian yelled, "Oh shut up." I looked at both of them and burst out laughing. Moments later, they joined my laughter.

The door burst open and 'Nose Guard Girl' said, "Is everything alright in here?"

Again, in stereo, Hannah and Lillian yelled, "Janice? Get the fuck out of here." I chuckled and then groaned as Lillian pushed herself onto my cock. Lillian groaned as her head fell forward. She muttered, "Oh fuck, Hannah. This is way better than Professor Jackson's cock." Her body writhed like a serpent as she lowered herself until she flinched and stopped. She moaned and whimpered, "So that's what it feels like when a cock hits your cervix. That's not pleasant."

Hannah giggled and said, "Yeah. My first time too. But it's so fat. I'd never felt so full of cock before." She motioned for Lillian to go and Lillian leaned forward and put her hands on my pecs and started gyrating her hips forward and back. Her lower back arched as her ass came up and then she slammed her hips forward, driving herself back on again.

Now that the entourage was gone, I could feel my balls working on a load. That tingling sensation was growing as Lillian fucked me for all she was worth. It wasn't long before she exploded in a huge orgasm. She had the most pained expression on her face as she rolled over the crest and then as she settled into it, her expression morphed into pure ecstasy. A long wheezing moan rolled out of her lungs before she folded forward and laid her tits down on my stomach as she kissed my nipples.

I had tried to catch up with her but I couldn't make it. I wanted it, desperately. I humped my hips up to drive my cock deep inside and she moaned each time, but she was done. She slid her body forward so she could kiss me and my cock pulled out of her and lifted straight up and settled back down on her ass. She groaned as our sexes separated.

I wanted to hold Lillian to me but the cuffs rattled as I tried. She broke our embrace and then settled her head down on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

Hanna climbed onto the bed between my spread legs and sucked my hard cock to her lips. She lashed my glans with her tongue and then said, "Lilly, help me with this cock. We can't let him go without getting him off first. That just wouldn't be polite."

Lillian giggled at Hannah's last words and rolled off my body. She looked back at Hannah, with my cock half-buried in her face and giggled again, "No. That wouldn't be polite at all. Should we let the other girls enjoy this monster cock before we let him go? You know that Janice wants to tit-fuck him."

Hannah pulled her lips off my cock and said, "Before or after she kills him." She looked at the expression on my face and burst out laughing. "Oh, don't worry. The killing part was only if you were the guy that raped my sister." She pushed her lips back on my cock and pushed her nose into my pubic hair as I groaned.

Lillian got off the bed and went to the door. She opened it and the entourage was right there outside the door. Lillian stepped back and motioned for them to come in. The entourage had thinned somewhat as only three came through the door. I guess the others had walked away once they knew I wasn't the guy they were looking for and that no one was going to die. Lillian climbed back on the bed opposite Hannah and the other three stood around us. They were all gawking at Hannah inhaling my fatty.

Jesus, I wanted to cum. My emotions were driving me up and down. My orgasm was moving in and out. I almost made it with Hannah's blow job but she recognized the symptoms and pulled back. I was concentrating my attention on Hannah and Lillian but I noticed that Janice, aka 'Nose Guard Girl', pulled the key to the cuffs out of her pocket. She unlocked the cuffs on my ankles but made no move to uncuff my wrists. Still, that was progress.

Janice stripped her huge baggy sweatshirt over her head and reached behind herself to release her bra. Volleyball sized tits sprang out. She pushed her hands under them and lifted them to her lips and kissed them and then let them settle back down on her rotund stomach. She did not attempt to take her sweatpants off. Hannah pulled her lips off my hard cock and spit on it before moving up the bed to sit at my waist.

Janice lowered her immense body to the bed and the springs groaned with the strain. She lifted my legs and slid in under them. She was strong and there was no point struggling with her. She pulled herself under my thighs with my knees in her armpits. She pulled my lubricated cock back between her massive globes and locked it there with her hands. She grinned at me as I watched to see what she was going to do. She used her hands to lift and drop her tits on my cock. When she got bored with that she said, "Fuck my tits. Cum on my face. Then I'll kill you." Her lips parted and a huge tooth baring grin formed on her face. "Just kidding. But if you were the guy?" She just shook her head.