Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My knees buckled a little and she reached out and grabbed my thighs. Cum spewed into her mouth. Even though she was ready for it, she wasn't ready for the power and volume. Her eyes pinched shut as her cheeks blew out. She pulled her hands back from my thighs and prepared to catch the cum that she knew she wasn't going to be able to contain. She gagged as cum poured into her. Cum sprayed past her lips into her hand and onto my balls and stomach. Her glistening eyes boiled over with tears as she looked up at me with a pleading look in them. There wasn't anything I could do to help her.

Mandy was able to swallow between shots two and three and then she was okay. She handled the rest as she put smiles back in those eyes. She swallowed several times and then pulled off my spent cock and licked her tongue around her lips, which must have been tired as she stretched her mouth open and rotated her lips clockwise and then counter-clockwise.

I helped her up but not before she licked the post-cum out of the 'eye'. I pulled her naked body to mine and she wrapped her arms around my neck and stretched up for a kiss. I accommodated her and ramped up the passion. She moaned into my mouth and then we separated. She giggled and said, "Be careful there. You don't want to get me going again." She searched my eyes for my intent and then continued, "Do you?"

I hesitated a moment to contemplate her question and then smiled and said, "I think my going done got went." She giggled at my mishmash of nouns, verbs, and adjectives, but she got the drift. She kissed me and whispered, "I'd like to do this again... Soon."

I kissed her on the tip of her cute little nose and pushed her wavy blonde hair out of her eyes and said, "I'll call you."

My cock had shriveled and was dangling between my thighs along with my balls as I searched for my clothes. I'd forgotten that they never made it out of the kitchen. Neither had hers. I collected them all and carried hers back to the bedroom. She was pulling the soaked bedspread off and balling it up for the laundry.

Absently mindedly, she said, "I'm amazed that there isn't an odor to a squirt."

As I pulled on my pants, I added, "Not much of a taste either."

Mandy stopped and looked at me. "Aren't you a man of the world. I've never tasted it before. I don't do that often, thank God. What a mess to clean up. That one was huge. I couldn't believe that was coming out of me. It's kind of embarrassing but I quickly realized that you were familiar with squirts. In fact, you know what? That was the first squirt I've ever had while having sex with a guy." The implications of that statement were obvious. That thought excited me and I envisioned what that would have looked like with Vivian and then Linda in supporting roles. My mind even threw Molly into the mix. I finished dressing and Mandy pulled on a robe and walked me to the door. I kissed her one more time. Her lips clung to mine like she didn't want to let me go.

On the way home, my thoughts drifted back to all the bull-shit nerves and torment that I put myself through as I approached the date with Mandy. She was nervous too, but in minutes we were fine. I was fine. Yeah, okay, I wasn't exactly James Bond cool, but I did okay as evidenced by the hot, passionate sex we had over and over again. I smiled to myself. I doubted that James Bond would have done any better. Next time I'd be even better.

The house was totally quiet when I walked into the foyer. It wasn't early but it wasn't late either. The twins were probably sleeping in on a Saturday. I had collected the newspaper from the driveway as I came in and I sprawled out in a recliner with my feet up and read the paper until my eyelids seemed too heavy to hold up and in mid-sentence, I was out like a light.