Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronni went back to suckling June's tits and neither of us moved for several moments. Julie couldn't get to Ronni's pussy with my cock buried like that, so she began sucking on my balls and pushed her thumb into Ronni's pussy. I could feel it slide past my cock.

Ronni didn't move so I did. I slowly withdrew to a chorus of moans and then she slammed her ass back at me. From there, she was an animal in heat. Everything else stopped as she slammed her ass back on my cock to immediately withdraw and slam back on again. I had my hands on her hips, but I wasn't driving this train. I was along for the ride.

I saw June pull back and then Ronni's face dropped into Julie's sloppy pussy. I could hear the slurping noises over the combined groans and gasps of all of us, except June. She was being left out again. I resolved to make it up to her later.

As Ronni began to tire, I picked up the rhythm and revised my grip on her hips and started fucking her ass as hard as I could. It was soon evident that my pace suited her as she groaned into Julie's pussy, "Oh my gggawwdd. I'm gonna... Oh fuck. I'm cumming." Her sphincter muscle grabbed my cock hard and I had to stop. She humped back at me yelling, "Oh God. Don't stop. Oh fuck." I didn't want to stop but she had a tight grip on me. I didn't want to hurt her. She released me for a moment and I continued to jack hammer my hips forward and back. She screamed and gasped for air and then screamed again.

My orgasm was close and I could still feel Julie's thumb in Ronni's pussy, pushing past my cock as I pushed in. Ronnie let out a low-pitched, guttural groan and in a demonic voice screamed, "YES. YES. RIGHT THERE. OH GOD. I'M CUMMING." I felt her second anal orgasm course through her along with a vaginal orgasm in tandem. Julie grabbed her waist as she thrashed above her. I had a firm grip on her hips and I felt my balls churning out my load.

With Ronni's understandable fixation on not getting pregnant, I pulled my cock out of her ass, more as a symbolic gesture and groaned as my first salvo exploded out of my cock, splattering along her ass, up her back and into her hair. I saw June react as cum flew in her direction. Her immediate reaction was to try to catch the cum flying her way with her tongue.

Three shots launched across Ronni's body before Julie could pull the knob down to her lips. She caught the fourth on her chin and down to her boobs under Ronni's body. She took the rest as best she could. She lost a lot of it, but before she could swallow it, Ronni's tongue drove Julie into an orgasm and Julie gagged on the load and coughed out the cum and saliva cocktail as she groaned hard. She was unconcerned with the gooey mixture flowing down over her neck to the carpet below her.

Ronni rolled off Julie and reached back to check her gaping rosebud. All she said was, "Jesus. I may never walk again." She continued to drag her index finger over Julie's clitoris until her pussy stopped pulsing. I pushed my hand down my hard cock to push any remaining cum from my shaft. I let it drop onto Julie's face as she was trying to collect it from around her lips.

June rolled onto her knees and made her way to Julie's side, with the dildo dangling below her. She licked cum from Julie's tits and then helped collect stray cum from Julie's face. Ronni was still fixating on her gaping anus.

I sat back on my heels and watched. My cock was still rock-hard and I ran my hand up and down the long shaft. I couldn't tell yet if it was going to stay hard or not. I motioned for June to come over and she abandoned her clean up job on Julie when she eyeballed my pulsing erection. She crawled over and sucked my dirty cock right down to my balls. She wasn't phased by it at all. I sat back on my heels and groaned as she started her blow job. She pulled off and spit on it before getting to her feet and pushed her body to mine and slid down my torso, dragging her tits over my face and then down my chest. She made some adjustments and slid her wet pussy onto my cock. Her head dropped to my shoulder as she groaned as she pushed down my shaft. I cupped my hands under her butt-cheeks as she squatted. She pulled back from my shoulder and kissed me passionately as she screwed her lips all over mine. She rocked her hips forward and back to modify the angle of my cock in her pussy. She found the most stimulating position and held it there as I pulled her up off my hard-on and let gravity drop her back down. Her lips fell open in a moan. Her eyes were closed but not tightly. She was breathing heavily through her mouth. My orgasm was far away and I doubted that it would come much closer. From previous experiences with June, in particular, I knew when her orgasm was right there. I resolved to get her off more than once.

Julie and Ronnie had sat upon the carpet with their legs crossed in their laps. They were both jerking themselves off with their palms on their pubic mound and all four fingers flailing sideways across their clits. Ronni had a grip on her lower lip with her teeth. Julie was feverishly fingering her left nipple with her free hand as she watched June and me.

June muttered, "Oh Jesus. I can feel it." I increased my pace of lifting and dropping her. She was no longer helping with her legs. She kissed me and a look of pure lust was on her face. "Oh, my ggawwdd. Hurry." She engaged her legs and pushed herself up to the knob and started bobbing up and down on it. I knew she liked knob-fucking so I helped her and started jackhammering my hips, pulling the knob out, and right back in again. June's face was screwed in tight with a grimace. Her eyes were wide open but she wasn't seeing anything. Then, she went over the crest into a massive orgasm. She screamed and dropped her head to my shoulder again as she let herself drop down my shaft. She groaned and lifted her head when she hit her bottom. If there was any pain, it just seemed to add to her orgasm. I lifted her and let her crash down again. Her lips hung open. Her teeth had clenched tightly and she seethed air through them as we fucked until she stopped clenching my cock.

I held her in position and she was content with that. Her arms went around my neck and she started sobbing. Ronni had a confused look on her face and she turned to look at Julie, who was grinning. That seemed to satisfy Ronni, but I could tell that she wasn't sure what was going on. I let June's weight sit down on my cock and my hands came up to her back and I held her tight to me and kissed her neck and shoulder. That just got her crying harder, so I just held her.

June didn't cry long. She got herself together and wiped her eyes and face with the back of her right hand and leaned back to look at me. She mouthed the words, 'I love you, big brother'. Her back was to Ronni and Julie so there was no danger in Ronni reading her lips.

I still had a huge erection and I still had work to do. I flexed my cock hard in June's pussy and she groaned as she tried to flex back. I kept doing that until June started rocking her hips. After a minute or more, she kissed me again and said, "Can you go, because I think I'm gonna."

I whispered, "Go. I'm okay." I slid my hands back to her ass and started lifting her again as I pivoted my hips to drive my cock in and out of her. Her head dropped back to my shoulder and she mumbled, "Oh fuck, Dex. I'm cummmminnggg."

Her pussy grabbed my cock and began pulsing. Her clenches were hard. She was in the middle of a crushing orgasm and I just kept pistoning my hips. There was that tingling sensation, way off. I knew it wouldn't be on me soon. I kept driving my cock into her sex until her body relaxed and the clenches became random.

I figured we were done, I was okay, so, I pivoted my hips back to withdraw but June pivoted her hips forward to push back on. I looked at her and said, "Do you want more? I can give you more."

She smiled and kissed me and then said, "I'm good. For now. I know where to go to get more." She grinned at me and kissed me again. That kiss was interrupted by Julie and Ronni. They had both fallen to their backs, groaning through their self-induced orgasms. June turned to look over her shoulder to watch them. I kissed June on the neck and she moaned hard as she squirmed her pussy on my rigid cock. Then she used her legs to push herself off my cock. She stood up and I leaned in and used my tongue to collect her vaginal juices flowing from her sex and down her thighs. She moaned hard when my tongue flicked across her sensitive clitoris. She grabbed my head to hold me there.

Julie and Ronni took a long time to collect themselves. Their fingers lazily dragged through their wet pussies as they got their breathing back to normal. When Julie pushed herself up on her elbows, her eyes went immediately to my cock, which was still hard but I could feel the pressure dropping. She looked from my cock to my face and said, "You're not done yet?"

I smiled and said, "I'm good. For now. I know where to go to get more." June swatted me on the shoulder and giggled. Julie smiled but she wasn't sure why. Julie licked her fingers clean and stood up. She helped Ronni to her feet.

Ronni grabbed her clothes and started getting dressed. She said, "Well, I'd better go. She looked at Julie and said, "Thanks for dinner." She looked at me and then down at my softening cock and said, "And dessert." She grinned and took one step toward me and stopped with a grimace on her face. "Fuck. I hope I can walk before the next game." She gingerly moved up to me and stretched up for a kiss as her fingers wrapped around my dick. She stepped back and pulled her sweatshirt down over her big rack. Her nipples were on high-beam pressing against the soft material. She pushed her bra into her pocket. She didn't bother tying her sneakers. She kissed me again and said, "Later." We both laughed.

Ronni kissed June and then Julie and headed for the foyer. She yelled back over her shoulder, "Love you guys. See you tomorrow, If I can walk." We heard her giggle and then she was gone. Julie walked into my arms and threw hers around my back. June joined in and we stood there in the middle of the family room floor completely naked in a group hug.

Julie stretched up and kissed me and said, "Sorry. We just keep springing all these girls on you. Can't help it. Ronnie couldn't come to our celebration party the other night and you're the talk of the locker room. She begged both of us."

June cut in, "We'll try to be better, unless you like it, of course. You always 'rise' to the occasion." She put an inflection on the word 'rise' and she and Julie giggled.

I chuckled and said, "Seven is a bit much, but one or two at a time is okay. I know you two can go all night. I can only go half-the-night." June and Julie laughed and they both grabbed my dangling dick and led me toward the master bedroom. We showered together without sex of any kind. It's always near impossible to keep my dick down when I'm lathering up the girl's big tits and pussies. I figure it's just as hard for the girls to ignore my erection when I inevitably lose the battle. Many times, it evolves into a full-fledged two-on-one. Tonight, it didn't. The three of us got in bed with me in the middle as usual and their hands gripping my dick.

Thursday passed uneventfully. Friday came and I was thinking about my date with Mandy. I don't know why I felt so anxious about it. I'd had sex with Mandy at her birthday party at Linda and Molly's house way back at the beginning of the semester. Linda, Molly, and coach Vivian were there and they got their share too. This was different. This was one on one. Mandy is several years older than me. Where should we go? Do I assume she just wants to have sex? If so, I can handle that okay. I'd been with several older women, but there wasn't much conversation going on. They just wanted to get laid. I chuckled to myself as I recognized that I was tying myself up in knots. It came down to the conversation, didn't it? I thought about how easily I got on with Sylvia. I was nervous at first because she is so classically beautiful. I think most guys are nervous around beautiful women. Mandy is beautiful too, but in a more wholesome, girl-next-door, kind of way. That should make it easier I would think. I had to get myself together or this date was going to go down in flames before it got going.

The day passed without much of a thought about Mandy. Then in the weight room, I thought about the date again. Mandy was more than just her looks. She'd had an interesting life. She was in the limelight with her athletic prowess for a while. She and Linda apparently had a thing. There was plenty to talk about. I felt the anxiety melt away as I pumped iron.

I picked Mandy up at the address she had texted to me. She was ready and answered the door after I pushed the doorbell. I dressed casually but nicely. She was dressed a little more elegantly. She invited me in and shut the cold out. She noticed that I was checking her out and she said, "I like to dress up when I can. I dress below casual every day. As I told you, I don't date much so I don't get many chances. You didn't say where we were going, so, here I am. I can change if you want." I liked what I was looking at. Her blonde hair hung down to her shoulder in long vertical waves. I always saw her with a ponytail on campus. Her makeup made her lavender eyes pop. Her lip-gloss made her plush lips so inviting that I lean in and kissed her to break the ice. She seemed nervous as she smiled to expose her ultra-white teeth but looked down. Oddly enough, this emboldened me.

She wore a slinky V-cut dress that exposed a little cleavage. Her small pert breasts didn't provide much opportunity for cleavage. The hemline was above her mid-thigh and those long legs aroused my libido. My mind leaped ahead in the evening when I planned to take her to a bar/pool hall. I could imagine her bent over the table lining up her cue stick for a shot. Maybe I'd have to rethink that. I planned to know enough about her to make that decision later.

I took her to the fancy restaurant where Adrien worked as a waitress. She was working but she was discreet. She waved to me when she saw Mandy and I walk in. I had made reservations and we were promptly escorted to our table by the elegant Maître 'd. She was new. Adrien was not our waitress but she walked by so that Mandy was back to her and gave a thumbs up and pointed to my date. I knew what she was thinking and I smiled.

Mandy hadn't been to this restaurant but she said that she'd heard about it. Her nerves calmed with a drink. I had a soda. She offered to order me a booze drink but I waved her off. I was good. I had worked off my nerves this afternoon. We talked and then ordered and talked some more. We talked about her and her life. I stayed away from her apparent relationship with Linda. Her interest in lesbian sex only aroused me more. She couldn't be labeled a lesbian because she liked men just as much. She strayed into that arena occasionally, but not for long. We laughed and had a great time. She was as casual as her daily appearance would suggest.

When our meals came, Mandy ordered another drink. The meals were excellent and we both commented on them. Mandy's second drink loosened her up. She was a little buzzed and her face slightly flushed. I enjoyed her company and was sure she enjoyed mine. She did not attempt to bring up her birthday party and I didn't want to go there either. If we wound up in bed tonight it would be because we wanted to, not because we had a history.

The dessert was delicious. Mandy stopped drinking after the second one and drank water. We stayed so long after the table had been cleared of dishes and glasses, that the waitress laid the leather folder with the check inside before I could ask for it. She came back twice to collect the payment but we were enjoying ourselves and I hadn't put my credit card in the folder. We started to get the message when the waitress returned a third time and stood there beside the table waiting for me to provide my card.

We laughed about it as we went to the car. It was cold and we bundled our coats around us until the heat came out of the vents. It took a while and I drove leisurely to our next destination. She thought we were going back to her house and gave me a surprised look as I headed downtown instead of her house.

The pool hall was an upscale place frequented more by businessmen than the usual clientele you'd find in a pool hall. Mandy loosened up when she didn't see what she expected to see. I took her coat and I hung them in the coatroom. It was a help-yourself thing. There was no attendee or coat-check receipts. When I returned, she was standing back from the bar looking around at the various antique sports memorabilia on the wall. The other patrons, dressed mostly in dress slacks and white shirts, with their sleeves, rolled up, were looking at Mandy. She didn't seem to notice and wasn't intimidated. She turned and grinned as I came up beside her and put my hand on her lower back. She said, "I like this place. It's not what I expected when I saw the neon 'Pool Hall' sign out front. I spent more than a few nights back in college in places way more divey than this. I earned a lot of extra cash playing pool. I haven't played in years though."

I smiled at another side of Mandy. I wasn't going to play her for money. I just wanted to see her bent over the table with a cue stick as her mini-skirt rode up her long thighs as her legs spread for balance. Every guy in the place was probably imagining the same image. There were other women in the bar area but most were much older and none were even in the same ballpark as Mandy.

I had been here a few times before. The bartender didn't ask for ID's and I got served anything I asked for. The bartender nodded toward me as if he recognized me, but not by name. I recognized him but didn't know his name either. He looked at Mandy and gave me a thumbs-up. I smiled and nodded.

I wasn't a bad pool player but apparently not in Mandy's league if she made money this way. I missed all of my shots so that Mandy got to shoot more. I didn't need to try to miss though. She was good. I anticipated where her shots would come from and positioned myself behind her. She knew what I was doing and she played it up, especially when she lifted one leg up on the table and stretched out for a difficult shot. There was total silence and every face was turned her way. She glanced around the pool hall before taking that shot and grinned as she pushed the cue through her fingers for a perfect shot. The applause went up around the room as exclamations of 'nice shot' rang out.

Mandy dropped her leg off the table and thumped her cue stick on the floor as she turned around to me. Her face was flushed. I assumed it was with embarrassment from the applause. She straightened the hem of her mini-dress and pressed her body against mine and stretched up for a kiss. I bent down to accommodate her. She whispered, "When do I get to handle your cue?" She pulled back and looked at me with eyes that expressed her carnal desire. She didn't hold that gaze very long before she turned back to the table and took her position for another shot. I took that moment to adjust the raging erection in my pants.

She missed four shots overall and ran the table twice. I didn't get many chances but I got what I wanted. I retrieved our coats and I helped Mandy into hers while two older guys were trying to convince her to join their pool league as they checked her out close up. She was polite but begged off, saying that she wasn't from around here.

I took her hand as we walked to the parking lot. A charge of electricity blew through me I touched her. I wondered if she felt it too. I was nervous again. I don't know why but I suspected it was because I was closing in on the moment of truth. I didn't want her to throw herself at me. She had already given me every sign that she was ready. Still, I wanted to initiate the next step to seduce her.