All Comments on 'Diane the Sex Slave Ch. 07'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Harsh.

What the title says.

Oh, a word of note, in the UK I'm aware the word 'fanny' seems to mean the sex, but in America it means the butt. Just helping you out, in case you write something strictly for an American audience or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Confused and unpleasant!

This story left a bad taste in my mouth because there was not one sympathetic character in the lot. All of them were either mean spirited or lacked any sort of true emotion. I was also confused because the story desperately needs an editor. I was scratching my head through most of the first chapter until the second chapter attempted to make clear what had gone on before. I think the whole thing was dashed off in a hurry and submitted without giving it a more thorough look for possible contextual, grammatical or spelling errors. In my opinion it would also have been better if some sort of closer relationship had developed between the cheating wife who finds out that she is a submissive and her dominant, vengeful mother-in-law. The ending was unsatisfactory and unpleasant and mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

it was different and it wasn't all pleasant but it had me hooked nonetheless. i think the ending was fitting and i for one am glad you didn't try and cop out. the alternative ending with diane taking the prize would arguably have been more distasteful. i would have liked to see diane and maureen get it on though.

and just a note for the other commentator: british fannies are much better than american fannies. rarer too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yyes yes

I love the humiliation of her sucking her mother in law toes and being her slave i hope you can write a new story liilke dianes revenge against Maureen

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hope Maureen gets pancreatic cancer and dies a painful horrible death. Diane should punched that bitch in the face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous