All Comments on 'Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 01'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FirebrainFirebrainover 13 years ago
Promising

There is a lot of promise here - you have a good eye for detail and the dialogue during the restaurant scene was nicely paced. I liked the building anticipation.

What detracted me from actually being aroused here were a couple of things:

1) She drink drives (or at least, she does by English limits). Not very classy...

2) They have one course and the restaurant appointment takes two hours?!

3) Her agency/pimp would have agreed her rate and appointment length on booking; no need for Mickey to mention it.

4) Phrases like "fuck tube" and "sexy pussy farts."

5) You can be a bit repetitive at times; for example, the opening paragraphs describe her skirt in the exact same way twice, and the dialogue during the sex gets *very* repetitive.

6) The sex doesn't read like something going on between a hooker and a client; it reads like two dunk college students after a party. Now if it was meant to be that, it'd be good; but this is her first appointment as a prostitute and you go to all the trouble of setting up some decent inner conflict. She's not going to transform into an instant slut; what's she thinking? When does she break and decide she's just going to enjoy it, and how does she feel that she *does* enjoy sex for money?

I rated this a three. I'd happily rate it much higher once the above bits - which are easily fixable things - (and the odd missed out comma) were sorted. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just one point.

great story. but one thing. no HIGH class escort girl would meet a guy in a car park. that is a definite no no. Also being an escort girl. everything is arranged for you. all the clients are screened by the company you work for. But hey this is just a fantasy.

have fun everyone.

TrangSocTrangSocover 5 years ago
Exactly how I imagined the story to unfold

I was no disappointed. Angel was the name of the first stripper I ever met and I always dreamed of an encounter like this with her. You have made that come true in a really well written story.

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
Like this first one a lot...

presumably you'll be filling in some background later...

however..anal, without any foreplay, or lube...and he's hung...??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great writing

This first chapter of a new story is characterized by excellent writing. However, for an introductory chapter, it is rather too brief, and more explanations could be given about the main character especially. The love scene is also rather brief, although, compared to many authors, its pacing is quite well paced and not too rushed.

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it...

a couple of things surprised me... no mention of appearance off her moneymaker...hopefully covered in a neatly trimmed bush...

and anal, without lube...??

KatTiwariKatTiwariover 2 years ago

Good story! I got turned on by some of the sexy descriptions--and I do love a good escort tale! I'm interested in seeing how this continues. Great start!

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - there is nothing exciting or sexually interesting about the life of an escort/hooker/whore/slut.

I am giving you 1 star so that it lowers your average score, then fewer people will bother reading this crap.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I am perplexed, why would nixrox. read this story if he hated what it was all about, what an ass. I thought that it was wonderfully written, if the rest of the chapters are as good,, I will be a very happy Helen 5* I will log in often keep giving 5 * to offset nixrox. 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nixrox seems to enjoy reading erotica but condemns its content. What a hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fabulous story with very erotic sex scenes. I have read the entire story under it different names more than once. It is very well written and this chapter really sets the tone for the chapters to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
747 Followers
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...