Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" Mick exclaimed my searing hot swollen fuck flesh caressing every inch of his cock.

His hands dropped to my hips and rode them as they moved up and down like a sensuous carousel of lust sliding up and down his steel hard pole of sex.

I leaned forward and grasped one corner post of his bed dangling my soft tits inches above his mouth.

Like a child reaching for the golden ring his lips reached for and sucked one taut nipple between them.

"Oh god yes suck my nipples." I screamed

His lips and tongue pleasured the erect nipples like he'd never sucked a tight hard nipple before.

"Yes baby yes!" I moaned over and over swinging my tits side to side so he could pleasure both nipples.

My hips continued their rhythmic sensual ride and I began feeling more and more signs that his wonderful cock would soon be driving me over the edge. My swollen fuck flesh sucking at his cock each time I lifted then relaxing and accepting his fuck pole as I slammed down over it.

"I'm gonna cum." I nearly screamed.

Mick began thrusting up off the bed meeting my every sensual plunge down. My loins began to go numb as the awesome beginnings of my orgasm swirled through me.

"Oh YES!" I screamed as the full force of my climax slammed into me. My hips became a blur of sensual flesh and his strong thighs slapped up against my ass.

"Oh god oh god ohgodddddd!" I moaned feeling wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure wash over me.

I rode his beautiful cock up and over the peak of pleasure then began a lustful sensual slide down the other side. His rock hard cock teasing more and more tingling from the twitching fuck flesh it was engulfed by.

His lips released my nipple and moved to kiss and suckle between my tits occasionally licking the soft cleavage with his broad flat tongue.

I released my orgasmic grip on the bed post and collapsed on top of him crushing my luxurious tits into his strong sweaty chest.

My lips rested next to his ear between gasps for oxygen I whispered. "Fuckin awesome."

Mick turned his face to mine and kissed me deeply driving his tongue inside my gasping mouth as surely as his throbbing cock drove into my twitching sopping wet pussy.

He let me rest for a minute only stabbing his pulsing cock up once in a while.

Slowly my breathing returned to something close to normal and I pleaded for more. "Fuck me from behind." I said.

He nodded that he was ready for a change of position and I lifted off his cock then slithered down his sweaty body giving his hard cock a quick lick as my mouth passed it.

Kneeling between his legs I turned around and reached for the foot board wanting something to push against once he began his doggie style assault on my swollen twitching wet pussy.

I looked over my shoulder as he rose off the bed. His body glistening with sweat that seeped from every pore.

"Fuck me hard!" I pleaded as his strong hands came to rest on my ass.

I pressed back against those hands as he pressed forward spreading me wide open to the impending assault.

With one quick thrust he impaled me. His throbbing cock slamming into my hot box and his balls slapping against my clit.

"That's it!" I screamed.

He pulled back until the raging cock head rested against my gaping hole then invaded me again.

"Fuck me like that!" I pleaded.

Mick slowly thrust in then as slowly pulled back until his flaring cock head slipped outside my pulsing soaking wet pussy.

Each time he thrust in his cock filled me forcing air out around his shaft with sexy sounding pussy farts.

Over and over again his slow motion thrusts began lifting me toward the ultimate of sexual pleasure and I knew his wonderful technique would have me twitching and gasping in orgasmic pleasure very soon.

His hands rested gently on my hips with no need to pull me back as he slowly fucked me. I was in tune with his slow rhythm and pressed back slowly to meet each thrust.

"I love it slow and sensual like that." I whispered.

Mick apparently loved it slow and sensual also because he continued pleasuring us both with his almost slow motion fucking of my swollen pussy.

His soft hands slid up my back then circled to gently massage my tits and the erect nipples. The soft orbs of pleasure swaying back and forth in tune with our lovemaking.

I supported my weight on one hand and used the other to slip between my thighs and finger my throbbing clit and his cock shaft as it moved in and out of my soaking wet fuck flesh in slow sensuous strokes.

"I love how it grips my cock." Mick whispered.

My pussy had long since molded its self to the shape of his cock like clay in the hands of an artisan my pussy swelling to massage every nook and cranny of his wonderful fuck tool.

Mick's cock and my fingers were working their magic and I began to feel the tingling in my loins that always precedes my climax. I dropped my shoulders to the bed arched my back and let his slow sensual fuck take me to the brink of orgasm in slow motion.

"Yes Mick make me cum." I pleaded

Mick's hands grasped my ass a little firmer but his thrusts continued their slow pace. Most orgasms hit me like a ton of bricks slamming into me and building to the peak quickly. But this one built with the same pace of his cock. Stroke by glorious stroke my orgasm built. Moment by incredible moment I slowly crawled up the climatic mountain until it released and a tidal wave of pleasure consumed my body. My loins twitched and my pussy convulsed on his slow motion fucking cock.

"OH GOD!" I exclaimed as my body went into sexual overdrive but his cock kept the same perfect rhythm.

I rode his incredible cock slowly over the pinnacle of pleasure then just as slowly crawled on hands and knees down the other side until the mind bending climax had subsided and I was left a quivering mass of totally satisfied flesh.

"I've never cum so intensely." I whispered to him.

Mick thrust into my fiery depths then stopped his strong hands grasping at my soft ass cheeks holding me firmly impaled on his raging cock. He flexed his muscles causing the head to press up applying even harder sensual pressure against my g-spot.

I moaned softly feeling the velvety flesh of his corona pressed into my most sensitive spot. His muscles relaxed and the pressure reduced.

Mick began flexing then relaxing his internal muscles over and over again each time lifting the smooth cock head tighter against my g-spot.

With his balls resting against my clit and his cock doing a vertical dance deep inside almost slapping my g-spot I climaxed again. More rockets of pleasure fired off from my loins and burst in a grand finale of lust inside my brain.

"I'm cumming again!" I screamed as he kept me at the peak of orgasmic pleasure with his wonderfully talented muscles and pulsing cock.

I turned my head and looked back over my shoulder at him. The wide smile on his lips acknowledged that he had made me cum three times in a very short period of time. He clearly enjoyed pleasuring me in a way I had never been pleasured before. My body and especially my loins were turned into a tingling quivering mass of sensuous flesh.

Mick withdrew and sat back on his haunches his throbbing cock standing straight up from his loins.

I dropped my head and shoulders once again to the mattress then reached around with long sexy fingers and spread my ass open.

"Fuck my tight ass." I begged as I used one finger to rim the tight puckered flesh of my sphincter.

"Are you sure?" Mick questioned.

I probed inside with my finger then said. "Absolutely."

He rose up grasping his cock at the base and moved forward placing one hand on my ass again.

"Make it twitch inside." I pleaded.

He pressed the tip against my sphincter and I relaxed my muscles.

"Give it to me." I nearly commanded.

He pushed harder and the puckered flesh stretched.

As his cock head slipped inside I pushed back driving him deeper in the dark tight tunnel.

Mick moaned deeply as he sank deeper and deeper into my ass.

"Fuck that hot ass." I demanded.

His other hand grasped my ass and ten strong fingers dug into the soft flesh.

With one short thrust his beautiful pulsing cock was buried in my hot tight ass.

"Now fuck my ass hard." I screamed urging him to assault me anally.

His strong hands pushed me forward as his hips moved away until his shimmering cock head slipped back through the tight rim.

As quickly as he withdrew he thrust in again hitting bottom with a resounding slap of his balls against my throbbing pussy. But this time instead of pulling out again he flexed his muscles pulling my cock filled ass up.

He pulled back then instantly pounded inside again stretching my ass. Over and over again his invading cock plunged in and filled my hot ass with throbbing meat.

"God you fuck my ass so good!" I bellowed.

Mick's grunts groans and sensual moans acknowledged that my ass was giving him more pleasure then imaginable.

I wanted his hot thick cum shot inside my ass but Mick had other ideas.

Pulling out he sat back again and as I turned he demanded. "Lick the taste of your ass off my cock."

I captured his cock head between my lips and circled the swollen head with my wet tongue. Instantly my salivary glands exploded filling my mouth with hot wet cock bathing saliva. I sucked and licked every inch of his incredible cock clean then smiling up and him my lips and most of my face wet with spit I awaited his next sexual demand.

"On your knees slut!" He demanded pointing to the side of the bed. I instantly obeyed and slipped off the bed to kneel before him as he moved to sit.

His steel gray eyes pierced mine as he pressed his fists into the soft bedding behind him and thrust his loins toward my cock craving body.

"Fuck it with those big tits." He commanded.

I rose up and captured his rock hard cock between soft mounds of pleasure spheres. My hands pressed the warm flesh inward completely engulfing him then slowly started humping his pulsing cock between my ripe tits.

"That's it fuck it like that." He demanded.

I dipped my head and spit on his cock head when it pressed from between my tits dragging hot saliva back into the soft flesh as I rose up.

Over and over again I rose up then dropped humping his glorious throbbing cock with my hot tit flesh occasionally spitting into the cleavage to keep it well lubricated.

"It's burning my flesh." I said as I stared up into his hypnotic gray eyes.

Slowly his expression changed from one of complete pleasure to that of a man possessed. Possessed with the lustful desire for his on release.

"Cum in my mouth." I pleaded.

His eyes became sexual slits his throbbing cock swelled as the hot cum pumped along its length toward the tiny opening at the tip. His deep guttural groan signaled the beginning of his orgasm.

I lifted it toward my open mouth and began stroking the shaft as his first thick shot of sweet cum flew into my cum craving mouth. My taste buds instantly recognized the sweet taste of cum his gorgeous cock was spewing as he pumped load after sweet thick load into my mouth. "YES!" Mick exclaimed.

His thick nectar filled my mouth and dribbled off my tongue splashing on my soft tits below. As I continued jerking him off his cum shots became less intense and just oozed from the tip to drip onto my already wet tits running down over the taut nipples.

Strings of thick cum hung from my lips and chin as his cock finally expelled the final few drops over my delicate cock stroking fingers.

I began licking and sucking the thick cum from his cock rubbing it against my soft lips and wet tongue.

"Eat that cum." Mick said his eyes fixed on my cum coated face.

Holding his cock head in my mouth I released my grip on the shaft then used both hands to smear his thick wads of cum completely across my heaving tits giving them a glistening coating of his wonderful seed.

He grasped his cock shaft and pulled it from my oral grip then slapped it repeatedly against my extended tongue.

"Your a good little cock sucker." He said as his cock rode up over my nose smearing the tip with his sticky sweet cum.

I reached up and placed my hands on his legs digging the nails into the tight hard flesh on his thighs.

"I want you to throat fuck me as hard as you ass fucked me." I announced wanting to implant the idea of a second appointment.

Mick glanced to his left at the alarm clock on the night stand then looked back at me and smiled before saying. "I've got an hour left."

My cum coated smile acknowledged that he could fuck my mouth as a sequel to the incredible sex we'd just shared.

Rising up from my knees I moved to his side and lay down on the bed next to him my head resting beside his thigh.

Mick smiled as he stood up knowing I was offering my throat and mouth for his continued pleasure.

I slid back a little and let my head drape over the edge straightening my oral fuck cavity for his use.

"Bury that beautiful hard cock deep in my throat." I pleaded.

Mick moved forward as I opened my mouth and extended my tongue.

His cock still hard and pulsing slipped between soft lips and slid along my still cum coated tongue.

I inhaled deeply filling my lungs with life sustaining oxygen knowing his invasion would be slow and complete. The velvety flair of his corona pressed through the tight ring at the back of my mouth and I moaned sensually as his cock head slipped deep down my throat.

My throat muscles gripped his cock and softly massaged the throbbing flesh.

As his balls nestled against my face Mick placed his strong hands on my tits and began squeezing them roughly.

I reached up and dug my nails into his ass pulling him as deep as possible into my hot wet throat.

"Fuckin A!" Mick exclaimed

He pulled back a little then slapped his balls against my face again as his cock bottomed out deep in my throat.

My sharp nails dug into the flesh on his ass as I urged him to fuck my mouth harder.

He moaned deeply as he made short hard stabbing thrusts into my mouth his balls slapping against my face with each and every thrust.

I loved how his cock filled my throat. I loved the fragrance of his loins pressing into my face. I loved the feel of his ass under my fingers and I craved the sweet taste of his cum as I urged him on with nails lips tongue and hot throat flesh to continue his invasion.

Hot saliva began oozing from my mouth and running down coating my cheeks eyes and into my hair. My lungs burned needing to be refilled with oxygen but my desire to have him buried in my wet throat over rode my need for air.

His rock hard cock twitched and surged inside me. His balls splashed against my face. His groping hands roughly man handled my big soft tits.

As I nearly passed out from the lack of oxygen I slid my hands around and pressed on his thighs signaling him to pulled back and let me breath.

Mick pulled back until just his cock head rested inside my lips. I sucked air in around the pulsing cock head then moved my hands back to his ass and pulled him deep inside again.

"Suck that fucking cock!" He exclaimed knowing I could do little more that open my mouth and throat wide for his continued assault.

My throat molded to the shape of his cock and he began making longer strokes enjoying the sensation of each time his flaring cock head slipped from my mouth into the soft wet searing hot flesh of my throat.

As surely as my body had given into his incredible cock my mind and soul followed as I let myself become his sexy cock slut.

Between thrusts inside I was able to exclaim. "Fuck me."

His hands slipped from my tits and he reached down to hold my head firmly as his pace quickened.

My spit coated face would soon be cum coated as his shaft swelled and his balls pumped hot thick cum along the bulging urethra.

"Cumming again!" Mick bellowed.

The sweet cum shot down my throat and as he pulled back filled my mouth with a hot thick wad.

He pulled out and jerked his shaft as it oozed a stream of sweet hot cum into my wanton mouth and over my wet lips.

"I love the taste of your cum." I exclaimed as he continued pumping his fist.

I lifted my head and licked over his balls and along the shaft collecting every drop of sperm filled cum I could reach.

"Incredible." Mick exclaimed as the final few drops oozed from his cock and he offered the head to my cum craving mouth.

After licking and sucking his cock head clean I said. "I'm the best cock sucker on the planet."

He began to move back as he said. "You're the best little cum slut whore I've ever fucked."

The word excited me. I was his whore and I loved every second of it.

Mick walked to the bath while I moved up to recline comfortably on his bed. He returned with a warm moist towel and slowly cleansed my face with the soft fabric.

My hand rested on his as he worked to remove the combination of cum and spit from my face. His cum still coated my tongue and the flesh of my throat.

"I love the taste of your cum." I quietly said as he finished.

He leaned down and softly kissed my lips his tongue probing and sharing the taste I love so much.

He lifted me up and pulled my back against his chest. My soft delicate hand slowly caressing his thigh as his strong hand softly caressed my breast.

"I hope I wasn't too rough with you." Mick said.

I turned my head and smiled at him before saying. "I'm your whore baby. You can be as rough or as gentle as you like."

I looked over at the clock. His time was nearly up and I toyed with the idea of offering to stay longer but instead I slipped off the bed and stood before him giving him one more chance to burn the image of my sexy form into his brain. His steel gray eyes soaking in every detail and I knew he'd be contacting Big Daddy for another appointment.

"I must be going." I announced.

Mick smiled and replied. "There's an envelope on the table by the door." As he lay down on the bed to watch me collect my scattered clothing and dress to leave.

Before leaving I walked over to the bed and leaned down kissing him softly on the mouth and giving his limp cock a final gentle squeeze. "Hope to see you again." I said.

"Count on it Angel." He replied.

With my tip envelope in hand I slipped out the door and headed to my car. I waited until I was in the drivers seat before checking the contents. A stack of fifteen crisp one hundred dollar bills was folded neatly and placed in my purse. I tossed the envelope out the window as I drove toward the ramp to the street.

After Daddy's cut I was left with a cool twenty four big ones. Not bad for an afternoon of company and hot sex. Arriving home I showered and smoothed my body with lotion and slipped into my favorite lounging pajamas.

I entered the financial details on my appointment calendar then made a few quick notes about Mickey in my private data base of clients.

"Great sex, incredible staying power and sweet tasting sperm." Was enough to remind me about my first client.

I sent the details off to Daddy then noticed I had an email.

"Angel, I've scheduled an appointment for you with James. Met him outside the center city bus terminal tomorrow at five PM. You'll accompany him to a meet and greet fund raiser for Senator Elect Johnston. If the opportunity presents its self be sure to mention our company to the Senator Elect. He signed the mail Daddy.

So client number two was scheduled. The anticipation of another started to build almost immediately.

To Be Continued...