Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released my tits and reached for his jaw. Raising his face to look directly in his lustful eyes I whispered. "You realize you are driving me insane?"

He only grinned, then moved his index finger to join his middle one and pressed them both deep inside me as his free hand moved to again caress my tits.

I slid my ass forward on the fabric of my dress, causing his fingers to reach even further into the pulsing flesh of my loins.

"Yes Mitch, finger me like that." I exclaimed using his name for affect.

I watched him look down at his hand. His fingers were now almost completely inside me, each time he withdrew them they glistened with the coating of my juice from within.

He didn't speak but his eyes spoke volumes.

His other hand slipped off my tits and he traced four sensuous lines down my belly with his fingertips. One finger dipped in beside the other two in my hot wet pussy, then slipped out glistening with my moisture. He smiled as he lifted his hand to his lips and slipped his wet finger between tasting my nectar for the first time.

"Does my taste please you?" I whispered as he savored the flavor of my pussy.

His broad smile confirmed that my juice was pleasing to his palate.

So pleasing that I assumed he wanted more since he withdrew his fingers from my wet slit, then quickly turned his sport shirt inside out as he lifted it off and over his head.

I looked at his upper torso. His chest covered with a curly mat of silvery hair, dark nipples piercing through.

Below, his paunchy belly jiggled some when he moved, the result of too many years of the powerful CEO being behind his desk and not enough physical exercise.

I smiled, acknowledging that even though he wasn't in the best of shape I still found him very sexy.

His eyes, now deep dark pools of lust, stared into mine, searching for the center of my being as his hands came to rest on my thighs.

As Mitch slowly dropped to his knees before me, I lifted my right leg and placed it in on the bar. I immediately felt his fingers slide again onto the sensitive flesh on my inner thighs. I reached out and pulled my right leg further open to give him easier access to my quivering loins, but my heel bumped into one of our drink glasses, tipping it and spilling the contents onto the bar.

"Oh shit, I should..." I began to exclaim, wanting to immediately clean up after my clumsy move but Mitch interrupted saying "Later!"

He leaned forward and began a magical tour of my thighs with his soft lips kissing every square inch of both quivering thighs, his fingers leading the way toward his ultimate goal.

While he pleasured me like none before, I was gently massaging my tits, lifting, cupping and softly pinching the hard nipples, but eventually needed to urge him to complete his tantalizing travels along my thighs. I abandoned my tits and combed my long sexy fingers into this hair guiding him closer and closer to the steamy center of my being.

"Please." I pleaded arching my back trying to force my loins closer to his lips.

Mercifully, Mitch reached his goal. His tongue slipped between his lips and softly flicked at the throbbing nub of my clit. Over and over again, the tip of his tongue teased my clit. I finally gave in and laced my fingers together behind his head and firmly drew his mouth against my clit.

A sinful groan escaped my lips as he flattened his tongue and slipped it between my moist lips.

"Oh fuck YES!" I exclaimed as his tongue probed the searing hot wet flesh.

Mitchell Freeman may have a problem with erectile dysfunction, only time would tell how much of a problem it actually is. But his talent for providing oral pleasure was superb and over the next 20 minutes he proved that fact beyond a shadow of a doubt.

His tongue, lips and even his nose brought me to untold heights of sexual arousal. Time and time again he had me on the very brink of orgasm just to let me slide back, eventually turning my body into a quivering mass of sexual frenzy.

I pleaded with him again and again to take me over the edge and allow me to climax, rewarding him with a flood of orgasmic juices.

But Mitch had a secret and a reason for not allowing me to cum. Just when I suspected I would pass out from his unbelievable oral sex, he abruptly stood up between my thighs.

My somewhat disappointed expression instantly changed to one of wanton lust as he undid his pants and dropped them to reveal a stunning thick bulge in his briefs.

He smiled at me widely as he peeled the white cotton briefs off his hips, which unleashed his completely erect cock. Mitch didn't say a word, he just grasped the awakened giant and moved toward me.

I, on the other hand, urged him on knowing this hard cock could be a fleeting thing. "Fuck me now!" I demanded.

His bulbous cock head pressed against the swollen flesh of my pussy lips.

"Gimme all of it!" I exclaimed

He moved his hips forward causing my lips to spread around this wonderful cock head.

I let out a lusty moan and urged him on. "Bury that hard cock deep inside me!"

His hips never stopped moving until his heavy balls rested against the fabric of my dress dangling over the stool and his patch of curly pubic hair ground into my pelvic bone.

A soulful moan escaped his lips as he felt warm wet flesh surround his cock for the first time in a decade.

I no longer felt the need to urge him to make me cum. From the moment his hard cock sank to my depths, my mind was concentrated on pleasing him with my body. There would be time for my pleasure later this weekend, time for him to not only carry me to unbelievable heights of sexual arousal but to join me as together we would ride the tsunami of orgasmic pleasure.

I urged him on. "Fuck me, dear god please fuck me."

He withdrew and quickly thrust in again.

"Yes hard and fast!" I exclaimed wanting him to abandon any thought of making me cum.

His hips began moving faster his heavy balls slamming against me from below and his pubic mound ground against my clit from above.

I could tell that 10 years of sexual frustration pent up inside him was about to explode.

"Fuck me Mitch!" I nearly screamed wanting him to pump me full of his hot flood of cum.

Over and over his cock pounded into my steamy depths and again and again I begged him "Fill me with your hot cum!"

Beads of sweat poured from his face dripping off his chin into the mat of silvery hair below.

"That's it, cum for me baby!" I implored as his eyes glazed over and his cock began to swell noticeably inside my hot wet pussy.

An almost painful groan escaped his throat as his body convulsed and his cock exploded inside me.

I was instantly filled with hot thick cum, his large balls pumping a flood of pent up seed into every nook of my pussy.

Mitch collapsed forward, his cock surging on its own shooting every drop deep inside.

"God that feels so fucking good." I moaned as his sweaty chest pressed against my large tits.

His mouth captured mine and his tongue probed between my lips, the lingering taste of my wet pussy still clinging to his lips and tongue.

His cock stopped surging but twitched involuntarily as the final few drops of cum oozed inside my flooded sheath, filling me much like a swordsman's blade fills his scabbard.

As his cock began growing flaccid, his thick sauce began spilling from my slit, oozing down to soil my dress and I assumed dripping onto the expensive carpet below.

Mitch lifted his body off mine and moved back, his cock slipping from my flooded pussy and drooping down along one thigh.

His wide smile thanked me.

I returned his smile with a sexy grin, then whispered. "So much for that dysfunction."

He laughed soundly, knowing that I was his cure at least for tonight.

I knew deep in my mind that every time we would have sex it would be a challenge to arouse his cock, but that was a challenge I happily accepted knowing that if I succeeded he would return to the States with an entirely new attitude about himself.

"I'm leaking all over the place." I commented feeling the wet spot under me grow.

"Sorry about that, 10 years is a long time." Mitch replied.

"Please excuse me." I asked.

He replied. "Of course."

As I stood up and gathered my dress he looked at me. His eyes telling me that he was looking at an angel who had rescued him from a decade in the sexual abyss.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom and sat down to let his seed drain from me. A warm moist washcloth refreshed my loins, but did nothing to quell the wonderful glow he'd rewarded me with.

I slipped my bra off and wrapped my body in a fluffy white bathrobe then soaked a clean washcloth with warm water and rung it out tightly.

Mitch was sitting on the stool where he'd just filled me with cum, his limp cock dangling down over the edge of the stool.

I opened the washcloth and slowly wiped his brow and down over his chest finishing with his cock and scrotum.

With a sexy grin on my lips I remarked. "These sure provide a huge load." My delicate hands cupping his balls as I wiped them clean.

As I finished he spoke. "I'd forgotten how hungry I get after great sex."

"Me too, I'm famished." I replied, having not eaten since I picked at the airline meal I'd had on the flight earlier.

"Why don't you order something from room service while I shower?" Mitch suggested.

"What do you want?" I asked not knowing how hungry he was.

He grinned over his shoulder as he walked toward the bathroom. "Surprise me." He said just before disappearing from my view.

I called down to room service and ordered an assortment of hors d'oeuvres. I checked the refrigerator as I did to make sure there was an ample supply of Coronas and a fresh lime.

I opened a bottle of Mexican beer and poured it into a pilsner glass, then sliced the lime and hung a slice on the edge.

Mitch was already in the shower when I entered the bathroom. "I brought you something." I said to him.

He peeked out from around the shower curtain and smiled. Reaching out and taking the glass from my hand he said. "I love Corona."

After a huge gulp he handed it back to me, his smile acknowledging that he appreciated my gesture.

"Did you see that Jacuzzi tub?" He questioned from behind the curtain.

"I did and it looks like it's a two person tub." I commented.

He giggled. "I've always had a fantasy of getting a blowjob while in one of those."

I laughed loudly. "You want me to hold my breath that long?" I teased him.

"Silly girl." In my fantasy I'm sitting on the edge.

I walked over to the shower and pulled the curtain back. Mitch turned his body covered with lathered soap. "Fantasy fulfilled." I promised, acknowledging that sometime this weekend I'd be happy to suck his cock in the tub.

I let him to finish his shower and waited for room service to deliver our snack.

I heard the shower water stop just before a light knock on the door. "Room service." A muffled voice announced from the hall.

I opened the door and held it for the cute little Mexican girl who had delivered our food cart.

"You can put it right over there." I instructed pointing to the sitting area near the balcony.

As she passed I tipped her a twenty, then untied my robe so Mitch could enjoy my visual snack as we enjoyed the hors d'oeuvres.

He returned with just a towel wrapped around his waist with his belly overhanging it just a little.

"As least he's comfortable with his body" I thought as he walked toward me.

His eyes savored what I'd exposed between the ends of my robe and his hands slipped through the opening to circle me and pull me tightly against his body.

"I can't thank you enough for that." He said as his mouth caught mine.

I resisted the urge to suggest he could thank me by giving me a huge tip but instead replied. "No need to thank me. It's my job." I instantly regretted adding the reference about my job.

His hands explored my naked back under the robe as he replied. "And you're very good at it too." A smile coming to his lips eased my regrets some.

"Let's eat I'm starved." Mitch suggested.

"Follow me." I replied as I guided the food cart through the door onto the balcony.

Mitch and I sat in the warm night air with the sounds of waves crashing far below, nibbling on tasty snacks and drinking Mexican beer for the next hour.

We talked about his life, and the immediate future of working in the hell hole of Washington DC.

I got the impression that he wasn't looking forward to it very much, dealing with the mindless questions of the press and the likes of Johnston and his counterparts in the Senate.

His life before this was one of total control from the CEO's office. I thought he wouldn't last a full term before he ran screaming from inside the beltway and returning to his love of corporate finance.

Mitch yawned widely after his second beer and I suggested. "Let's turn in early."

He smiled in agreement and within five minutes we were snuggled together between satin sheets, his arm softly cradling my naked body close to his.

His slow shallow breathing confirmed that he had fallen asleep first and as I placed one delicate hand on his chest, I closed my eyes thinking my first day in Cancun was an overwhelming success.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow and cleared my mind to allow myself to drift into a peaceful sleep.

To be continued. In Ch. 9 Angel deals with problems caused by a co-worker and discovers Mitch's amusing sense of humor.