All Comments on 'Diary of a Young Slut Ch. 01'

by wendyw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
malay_malemalay_maleabout 16 years ago
Great start to your chapters!

I was browsing through the latest addition and was checking out your story.. boy! it was good =] I m glad i read your first chapter and look forward to more of it... I enjoy the confessions in the diary n looking forward to your next one! keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Welcome Back

It's nice to see a great writer come back to what she does best. Hope I don't have to wait another 3 years for the next chapter. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease update your gorgeous picture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great work

tell me more, tell me more, tell me more......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Which chapter will be the one she goes back

and shoots each of the guys that had sex with her? Girls like this are mentally warped to begin with and to torque their minds like this causes them to go off the deep end. This bitch is a prime example of when it is time to run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
welcome home!!

Great to read you again!! (keep it (me, us) up!).

Ciao.

Chance.

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Rape is sickening!

This story is more fucked up than the contents of it. What trash!

campswampycampswampyover 15 years ago
Extremely Arousing

Yours are the best stories in Literotica. I don't consider your so called rape scenes as one sided. She enjoys the fucking and I do too. Thanks for your efforts, write some more soooonnnnn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous