Diary of a Young Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just the head of his sex pushing into my anal cavity produced a sharp gasp of pain, but the next stroke caused me to involuntarily scream out in agony. Mr. Washington just laughed and said something about white women. His next two or three hard plunges into my "white ass" were so painful that I embarrassingly pleaded with him to stop. I honestly thought I would pass out from the pain. He was huge, and my anal cavity, having been used only that one time by Mr. Compton was small and tight.

"You sure, bitch?" Mr. Washington said menacingly. "You sure you want me to stop? Clint wants you opened and you've failed with your mouth and with your cunt, Honey. You want me to tell him you failed with your ass, too? You sure that's what you want me to tell him."

I could see from the mirror on the wall that he had less than half of his penis in me, and the thickest part was yet to come. He was right that I didn't want Clint to think less of me, but what he didn't know was that, in truth, I really didn't want to be embarrassed in front of him. I didn't want him laughing at me and thinking I wasn't a real woman. I didn't want him to think that white women couldn't do what black women could. It was true that my mouth and vagina had failed to accommodate him. I couldn't let this part of my body fail too. The memory of my failure with the policeman came flooding back.

No, I decided right then, I didn't want him to stop. Where I got the courage I don't know, but I turned my head to him and said, "Fuck my ass, Mr. Washington. Just fuck it harder!" and gritted my teeth and waited for the pain.

I didn't wait long. With a funny little chuckle, he immediately pulled back to the rim of my anus and with one enormous thrust, immersed half of his enormous manhood inside me. On the next stroke, I not only could feel but hear my rectum tear. And the third hard plunge opened me completely. God, this man was so powerful. Four or five strokes later I felt his balls slap against the insides of my thighs, and I knew the entirety of his superb sex was buried fully inside me. Finally!

The pain was almost unbearable, but happily, each succeeding stroke that penetrated my bottom was easier to take than the previous, primarily because blood from his rending of my rectum provided some additional lubrication. Not to say that it didn't hurt, because, like I said, it did. It really, really did. But I could stand it enough now to encourage him, to urge him on. When, after maybe fifteen or twenty vicious strokes I felt his engorged penis erupt inside of me and felt the strength of his ejaculation, I experienced just the warmest sense of pride. I was close now to the woman Clint wanted and the woman Mr. Washington had expected me to be and the woman the policeman never experienced.

"I guess we did make a mess of the sheets," I said coyly, smiling at Mr. Washington after he finished and withdrew. "Your wife is going to be mad at us."

"She'll get over it," he laughed, stretching himself out in the easy chair next to his bed.

His black body gleamed slightly with sweat. I was surprised at his build. He seemed almost fat in his clothes, but naked, as he was now, he was merely big. Large but very solid. And of course my eyes really kept straying to his truly majestic sex, which had done such glorious damage to my young body.

"I'm glad you were able to open me, Mr. Washington," I said shyly.

"You really do want to be a little whore, don't you, Temple," he chuckled, rising and stroking my vagina gently. "Come clean my cock."

"Well, I didn't want to disappoint you completely and I don't want to disappoint Clint when he does what you say he's going to do," I said kneeling in front of him as I began to lick his glistening black cock clean. "Is he really going to do all that stuff to me?"

"You mean what Brooke said?"

"Yes," I replied. "I mean I guess I know he's going to have me tattooed and stuff, and I guess I don't really mind that. But is he really going to have everyone in the office have sex with me?"

"That's the plan, Sweetie," Mr. Washington answered, returning to his chair.

"You were kidding about my husband, though, right?" I asked.

He just winked and smiled at me.

"Mr. Washington," I hesitated. "Can you wife take all of you, you know, like in her vagina?"

He just burst out laughing. "Of course she can, honey. She's a black woman!"

I just started to burn with embarrassment. I was like bright red! He seemed to be implying that I wasn't woman enough to take him, and I suppose he was right. Because I had failed. I can't tell you how much it hurt me to hear him say that I couldn't do what was so easy for his wife.

I didn't say anything for like a minute, maybe even more. And then, taking a deep breath, I said, "Would you please let me try again?"

"You want me to try your cunt again?"

I just nodded.

"Bust it open?"

"Yes, sir, I guess so. If you have to," I murmured.

"You are a fucking hot little slut, aren't you," he laughed.

"I just don't want you to be disappointed in me," I stumblingly said.

"Well, let's see what you can do then, little white bitch," he laughed.

Grabbing my breasts, he lifted me from my knees and pulled me onto his lap. My body looked so, so small and white enveloped in his massive blackness. My boobs, as I've mentioned, are very naturally large, but because I was ovulating, they were fully a cup size larger, and yet when his hands closed around my breast they engulfed then almost completely. His penis, even relaxed as it was now, seemed nearly as large as my forearm.

"You want me to fuck you again?"

"I would like that, yes, sir,' I answered politely.

Why don't you get back on your knees there and beg me?" he replied, pointing to a spot directly in front of the chair.

I wiggled off of his lap and quickly knelt in front of him. Somewhat tremulously I said, "Would you please have sex with me again, Mr. Washington?"

"I just had sex with you, bitch," he answered somewhat rudely. "Ask me to fuck you in your white cunt. I want to hear you say 'Mr. Washington, will you please make a real woman out of me by doing me the great honor of using your magnificent black cock to completely rip my shallow white cunt open?'"

Now I was really embarrassed. Did he really think that? Was I really that pathetic in bed? I wasn't a real woman?! My body wasn't like "fuckable?"

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes as I said as humbly as I could, "Mr. Washington, would you please open my pathetic white cunt with your magnificent black cock and make a woman out of me?"

And then I suddenly saw something truly amazing, and it made me feel tremendously proud. His large cock suddenly began to stir and slightly stiffen, and I realized that my words alone had caused his powerful penis to come to life again. That's what made me so proud. I bent to kiss it slightly, and looked up at him and said pleadingly, "May I?"

He nodded, and I began to lick the length of his gigantic rod, letting the magnificent head of his majestic cock slip into my mouth each time I licked my way to the top. I cannot describe the thrill and pride I felt as his beautiful black manhood began to uncoil.

Before he was fully erect, I managed to pull him completely down my throat. I smiled up at him in complete jubilation.

When he was fully erect, he told me to mount him there on the chair. I eagerly climbed back onto his lap and began slowly to lower myself on to his blackness. I was so erotically charged, so wet and hot, that he slipped easily and deeply into my desperately willing vagina. I felt that surge of passion and that deep, deep special feeling begin to radiate through my body. I thrust my body up and down and his imposing shaft as hard as I could, hoping to force all of his extraordinary manhood into my tiny white body.

I was going crazy with desire. I just knew that if I could get him all the way inside me, we both would experience incredible climaxes, and I selfishly wanted mine frantically and recklessly. "Mr. Washington," I moaned, kissing him in a mad frenzy, "open me!"

Instantly, he lifted me off of his engorged genitalia, and holding me above his head by my breasts, carried me to the bed. In the throes of passion, all I could moan over and over was his name as he dropped me on the bloody sheets and pushed my legs up to my chest. An instant later, I felt his thrilling cock pistoning ferociously in and out of my sopping vagina, pumping hard now up against my cervix.

"Oh God," I appropriately cried out, because I truly was being "fucked" by a black god. I don't like to use that word, but no other word describes what he was doing to me and what I was feeling.

But he still wasn't all the way in me. I was becoming so frustrated, even angry. "Open me, Mr. Washington, Please, open me," I started to wail. "Don't listen to me if I say to stop!"

He called me a little white whore, and then instantly began a very serious and powerful assault on my cervix. "You sure you want this?" he growled.

"Open me!" was all I could say.

I need to be his woman, his complete woman.

It was nearly as painful as his invasion of my anal cavity, but oh so much more thrilling and erotic. Painful though it was, I continued to adjust my body to give him better access and to encourage his penetration. But finally, the pain was too engulfing and I began to beg him to stop.

I was thrashing about in pain and passion, screaming out "Fuck me, fuck me" in one breath, and "Oh God, stop" in another.

But ever so slowly, his assault began to achieve its goal. Through clouding pain, I could feel my cervix begin to dilate somewhat. That seemed to be all the room he needed. Five or six masterful strokes later, I felt my cervix give way entirely. Instantly, I experienced the incredible sensation of the entire length of his splendid sex slipping easily and deeply into my womb. My body was totally open for him! At last!!

He had impaled me completely! His enormous manhood was fully in my womb. And I was on the edge of the most spectacular climax I could have ever imagined, throwing my head back and forth, screaming out his name, urging him to "fuck me" over and over.

And then he stopped and withdrew!

"Mr. Washington, please. What are you doing? For God's sake, come back in me!" I screamed out in insane fury. "Fuck me, please, fuck me! Please!"

"Didn't you tell me not to cum in your cunt, Honey?" he mocked me.

"Oh God, it's too late for that. Just come back in me. Finish inside me!" I was crazed with passion and desire.

"You want this hot black seed in your little white cunt, eh baby?"

Oh God, no, yes, yes, I don't know. Just come back in me," I pleaded frantically. "Yes, finish inside me. I don't care. Just please fuck me, please!"

I would never have allowed this if I were not completely abandoned, utterly insane with lust, but I was. I was acting like common whore. All I could think of was the exceptional climax that I knew was only a few hard strokes away. I must have it. The consequences no longer mattered. And when he asked me to beg him to plant a black baby in me, I did. Shamelessly.

As his powerful sex plunged again into my willing and totally open body, I experienced an incomparable sexual elation, and when I felt him spill his gush of hot black seed into my open, fertile womb, I finally experienced the climax that I had spent so long dreaming about. The explosion inside me affected my entire body and the scream that escaped my lips was a pure animal cry of utter and gross gratification. No one, not Clint, not Mr. Compton, none of the other men, had done to me what Mr. Washington had just done.

When I looked down and saw Mr. Washington fully embedded inside me, planting the last of his exotic seed deep, deep inside my womb, I knew I was fully a woman. I just grabbed him by the neck, pulled myself up to his lips and kissed him passionately. I thanked him with all my heart. "You've made me a woman," I whispered feverishly, as I pushed my tongue deep into his mouth. "Finally!"

I loved it that he made me walk downstairs totally nude. I just stared at his wife when I walked past her, cause I just knew that she knew that I was as much a woman as she was! I had taken every inch of her man inside me, and I was much, much prettier, too. She didn't say a word! I just beamed!

When we walked outside, I just felt so incredibly erotic. My five-inch pumps were once again making my boobs bounce seductively, and I know my ass looked so firm and sexy. I was so, so glad to be Mr. Washington's hot, sexy white bitch and make him proud. I didn't even care that maybe what the guys were saying as I walked past was maybe a little tiny bit lewd, 'cause Mr. Washington had his arm around me and I felt very desirable and completely protected.

I knew he was proud of his "bitch," as he called me, and I was oh so, so happy to be his woman. I made him promise to keep me opened, and he said he would. I felt like this was my first time, and it was wonderful. I knew I would always be his bitch.

December 29, 2007

It's taken me over a week to write about Mr. Washington. I just wanted to get it perfect. I hurt for like three days after he had sex with me, and I was a little nervous that maybe I wouldn't be as good for him the next time, but when he took me the next time, he opened me pretty easily. I mean it still hurt, but not as bad. It was in his office and he didn't take me anally, but he was all the way into my womb by his forth or fifth stroke. And he put so, so much of his sperm in me. My God, I was leaking like the whole day and even when I got home. I just love the way he takes me.

I felt maybe a little bad when Donny made love to me after that first time with Mr. Washington. I wanted to say, no, but he insisted it was the right time to make a baby. I sure hope he's wrong, cause it sure wouldn't be his baby!

He told me what Mr. Washington had said to him in the car and how disgusted he was by it. I told him I was just astonished that anyone would say or do such a thing. I am such a hypocrite, I know

It's good, too, that Donny's inexperienced. He must have thought all that semen inside me was just my natural juices.

I guess Clint decided I wouldn't be the "Company Christmas Bonus." Now he says he's having me tattooed tomorrow and "partying" me in the office on New Year's eve. He's going to have "Exclusive Property of CM Enterprises," tattooed on my butt. I know Brooke wants him to brand me, too. I don't know if he will. I hope not. I'm not sure anymore, though. Mr. Washington wants it done, too. Like I said, I don't mind the tattoo part. It kind of makes me proud that Clint wants to own me. Maybe if Mr. Washington is the one to brand me it won't be so bad. Still, I hope it doesn't happen. I do feel like I sort of belong to Mr. Washington more than anyone, though. I mean I know I'm Clint's property and stuff, but Mr. Washington is special.

This afternoon, Mr. Washington is going to "fuck his bitch," as he likes to say. I'm very excited about that. Oh God, I opened so easily for him now, and when he's so, so deep in me, I just can't describe how perfect the feeling is. My climaxes are so violent with him, like I'm shaking for an hour after.

Mr. Washington still says that when the sales guys all do me on New Year's eve, he's going to make Donny fuck me, too. That would be just awful. I wonder what I would do. Weird.

12