Dick Steel; Private Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

"I said fuck me," she snarled from below. "Slam that dick of yours into me... please."

Well now, if she was going to beg for it how could I possibly refuse? I pulled back slowly and then slammed into her soaked cunt as hard as I could. She howled into the sheet to keep from waking the neighbors. I did it again and again until I was pounding her harder than I had this afternoon. She was shoving her pussy back against me now and I was close to blowing my load.

"I'm close," I said between gasps of air. "Where..."

"On my ass you bastard, shoot your cum all over my ass," she growled.

I just nodded and pistoned my hips forward and back as hard and fast as my poor body could manage. Then as my dick swelled up inside of her she grabbed the sheets and her muffled scream registered nine point nine on the orgasm meter. Two seconds later I was yanking my cock free of her delicious depths and painting her back with a brand new coating of white wash courtesy of yours truly. I fell back onto the bed and this time I did black out. When I awoke around noon-ish, there was Iris sleeping face down next to me. If she hadn't been there I might have put last night's festivities up to my vivid imagination. I slipped off the bed as quiet as I could to head for the shower. I took a nice long shower and washed the funk from my body and the last of the fuzz from my brain. I dressed and headed over to the office side of things. I sat down in my chair and collected my thoughts. That's when I smelled the coffee, freshly brewed coffee that is. I got up, crossed the distance to the door and opened it. To my utter amazement there was Iris, dressed impeccably and pouring me a cup of coffee. Then I looked closer and felt the wrongness with the situation. Her hair was done in an up do and not a single hair was out of place. She turned to face me, smiled and handed me my coffee.

"Of by the way," she said smiling wickedly. "Your sister stopped by last night and wanted to know if it was alright if she slept here since she was too drunk to drive. I told her to use your bed. I hope that was okay."

Suddenly all the subtle clues I had missed last night came crashing down with titanic force. I never saw her face. She had said I was the best. She cursed at me and called me a bastard twice. I looked at Iris again and she was sipping her coffee with great gusto.

"Did you sleep okay Mister S?"

I just narrowed my eyes and took a sip of my coffee. I started to turn away when she spoke again.

"That was one hell of a show you two put on," she moaned. "I came twice watching the two of you go at it. Did you think she was me?" I nodded and she whimpered. "You owe me one."

"No you evil little shit, I owe you three or four," I said as I returned to my office.

I sat in my desk stunned. Four long years had passed since my indecent affair with my sister had ended and now... what happened now? I should have been thinking about the infidelity case but all I could do was replay every last moment I could remember about last night over and over again. The feel of her lips wrapped around my dick, the way she slammed her hips against me as I took her from behind. The harsh way she cursed me as I fucked her and the way her body shook when she came. Iris came in and refilled my stone cold coffee. Should I stay until she wakes up or should I take the list and begin checking out Ms. Moorcock's husband to be? I decided I should leave. I finished off my coffee, stood up and put on my jacket and hat. I opened the door to the front office and there was Hannah and Iris chatting up a storm. Hannah had taken the sheet from my bed to wrap around her. They looked at me and I just grumbled as I pushed past my sister.

"I'll be here when you get back," she said. "We have things to talk about."

I could hear their laughter as I closed the door behind me. I took the steps instead of the elevator. I figured I could use the exercise besides it would help me clear my head before I got behind the wheel of my car. I headed out to Medinah Country Club where the wealthy played golf, made business deals and got shitfaced and all before noon. The club itself wasn't that old but you had to be somebody to join or know someone to get inside. I belonged to the latter and the person I knew was the right honorable judge Joshua Sterling. He was a federal judge and as crooked as the day is long. I helped him out of a jam a few years back and he still owes me favors. The guard at the gate recognized me and waved me through. I went to the club house and the red brick exterior still took my breath away. I am a city kid at heart and seeing something this nice is just a treat. It's like ice cream, the zoo and a sunrise all rolled up into one. Okay, maybe it's not 'that' nice but it is a fine looking building. The valet took my car for me and I strolled up the black granite steps and into the rotunda. Phil, the manager, met me halfway and shook my hand.

"Good morning Mr. Steel," he said in his slow paced style. "His honor hasn't teed off yet shall I take you to him?"

"Thanks Phil," I said following his lead. He took me over to the east veranda and there was the judge as well as a few of his corporate cohorts.

"There's our fourth," the judge said getting to his feet.

"What's his handicap," asked the swarthy looking gentleman to the judge's right.

"Does it really matter," the judge shot back. "We don't have to forfeit since Adams is a no show."

"Too true," replied the other man. He was thin, almost gaunt, with thick heavy glasses and what passed for a moustache. I just shrugged and smiled what else could I do? The introductions were done by the judge.

"This mean son of a bitch over here," he said indicating the man with the glasses. "This is Jason Storm, he owns about a fifth of downtown, thanks to his great-grandfather. The other miscreant is Oliver Days, he is an up and comer in hotel development."

"What he means," Oliver replied. "I buy old hotels and refurbish them and then I charge through the nose to stay there."

"Sounds like a plan," I replied noticing all the details about them as I could, in a casual manner you understand. There is quite a bit you can learn about someone from the way they groom themselves to the quality of their clothing. Take Mr. Days for instance, he was all class from the top of his head to the brand new golf shoes he was wearing. Whereas Jason Storm was only a little better kept than me and had nothing on his person that indicated wealth whatsoever. I guessed that his old man was a miser and had passed it down to his son. He pinched every damn penny and was ruthless to a fault. You could read it on his face. There were so few laugh lines but a ton of indentions on his forehead where he furrowed his brow all the time.

"Last but not least," the judge continued. "This is Richard Steel; he did some private consulting for me a few years passed."

"So you're a private eye huh," Storm said.

"I prefer security consultant," I said and he sneered.

"Alright, let's get started," the judge said sensing the instant tension between Storm and me.

The clubhouse loaned me a set of their finest clubs as well as golf shoes. I hadn't played in over a year but there are some things that just come natural to me, golf was one of them. The judge and I were partners and I played a strong game. After nine holes we were winning by seven strokes. Of course this did nothing to endear me to Mr. Storm; in fact he doubled the bet for the back nine. He figured big bucks would make me sweat when in fact I played far better on the last nine just to watch him curse a blue streak. I tried to let the judge keep the winnings but he insisted on giving me my half. I just put it in my pocket and decided to count it later. As we walked back to the club house I broached the subject of some of Ms. Moorcock's friends. The judge just laughed and shared what he knew about them and their habits. He informed me it was his young wife who had ties to that group and I should speak with her. I thanked him for his time and after returning the borrowed items headed uptown to the judges palatial estate. The drive up was nice, the scenery was new and didn't have that worn down appearance I was so accustomed to. I stopped at the huge metal gate and was buzzed in by Mrs. Sterling. The gates swung inward and I drove up the long driveway to the main house. I couldn't help but notice the manicured lawn and the pristine flower beds that bordered the exterior of the house. I parked and Helen, the judge's wife, was stepping out onto the front porch. Well if you can call a gorgeous oak and stone edifice a porch. She shook my hand and rewarded me with a radiant smile. She was a stunner and that was no lie. Blessed with both good looks and an amazing personality she was a perfect partner for the judge.

"Dick Steel, as I live and breathe," she said in her cultured southern drawl.

"Mrs. Sterling," I replied and instantly she was shaking her head and waggling her finger at me.

"Oh no you don't, we are far too close to be on 'those' sort of terms."

"Fine, how are you this fine day, Amanda," I asked and she smiled again as she took my arm.

"I am doing quite well," she said as she led me inside. "What dark deeds bring you to my humble door?"

"What makes you think..." I began and she just gave me a mischievous wink. "Okay... okay, I have a case that you might be able to help me out with."

"Excellent," she said her eyes bright with curiosity. "Now, you tell me all about it over tea."

We sat in the music room while one of her domestics served us. The first thing I had to do was to make her promise to keep that perfectly formed mouth of hers quiet upon this subject. I would be ruined if it got out. She held up both hands to show she wasn't crossing any fingers when she promised. I still hesitated but when I saw the stern look on her face I caved and explained my situation. I took out my list and she looked it over. She made little noises and bit her lip a few times before she said a single word. Then she proceeded to give me chapter and verse on each and every one of them. I had to use short hand that Iris had taught me to keep up with her. But in the end I had a full and complete picture of each of my employer's friends. After that I asked Amanda which one of them would likely be inappropriate with the fiancé.

"Why all of them," she said in a breathless sort of way. "They are each and every one of them nothing but depraved sex hungry harlots."

"Great," I said knowing my job hadn't gotten any easier.

"But Dick you haven't ask the right probing question," she said in what appeared to be a flirtatious tone of voice.

"Okay, I'll bite, which is the correct probing question," I said and she smiled wickedly.

"Which one of these harlots is the young man likely to be seduced by," she said biting her lip now.

"Any ideas," I asked as she chewed her lip thoughtfully.

"Well, from what I know about him, and it is quite a bit," she said at last. "He likes them curvy and loud."

"How exactly do you know that," I asked watching her lean back and fan herself.

"Oh, a little bird told me," she said. When I remembered the visit by Ms. Moorcock, she was quite curvy. So did that mean she was also quite loud? Was she a screamer in bed? "Penny for your thoughts..."

"Um, I am not sure they would be appropriate for a lady such as yourself," I said. Then she pouted and leaned forward dropping her fan and showing off the ample cleavage that her dress now sported. The top of her breasts were quite clearly visible now that she had unbuttoned the top three buttons. "Amanda?"

"Did I get you all twitterpated Dick," she asked placing her hand on my thigh.

"Um..." I managed before her fingers sought out and discovered the outline of my erection.

"Oh my," she said in an almost guttural tone now. "That is quite an impressive tool you have. I don't suppose you ever use that night stick on naughty girls do you?"

"Um..." I said swallowing hard.

"Oh I bet you do," she moaned as she traced the length of me. "I bet you want to bend me over and do wicked things to me!" She was leaning further forward and I could see the valley between her breasts quite clearly now. "Dick, I am drenched, you can't leave me like this."

"UMM..." I said my voice almost cracking now.

"That's what I thought, a gentleman to the end." She took my hand and pulled me to my feet.

"Where are we going," I asked.

"Why to my private play room so you can fuck me senseless... Dick. You didn't think my information came free did you? Silly boy."

We went to the second floor and the room at the end of the left corridor. She unlocked it and I soon discovered why it always remained locked. The four poster bed contained leather restraints on each post. There was also a mirror on the top of the canopy as well as an assortment of toys for both pleasure and pain. Amanda locked the door behind us and set the key on the night stand. Then she turned to face me, walked over and kissed me. All the hunger she possessed was transferred to me in an instant. I took her into my arms and kissed her back. As our kiss deepened she took my jacket off of me. Then she was unbuttoning my shirt even as I found her dress's zipper and tugged it down slowly. I pushed the sleeves to the side and it fell to the floor. Sixty seven seconds later I was down to my boxers and she was wearing only a black lace bra, panties and thigh high stockings. I unhooked her bra and she wiggled out of it. That first sight of her naked breasts took my breath away, they were perfect. I cupped them and began to lick and suck on her nipples. They were erect and very sensitive by the sounds she was making. As I made lover to her tits she tugged down her panties and let them fall to the floor. The next thing I felt were her cool fingers around my hot flesh. She moaned as she began stroking me off. What followed next was something out of a fantasy. Amanda broke free, dropped down to her knees and began worshipping my erection with her hands, lips and mouth. I looked down as she licked and sucked the head and underneath of my member. I felt her tongue trace the vein that ran from my balls to the head of my dick. Then I was inside of her mouth and she was sucking me off like any woman I had been with. She wasn't shy about her love of sex that much was apparent. She was able to get about half of my cock down her throat. Then she came up for air and smiled up at me, 'my turn' she mouthed as she rose up and sat on the edge of the bed. She spread her legs wide and beckoned me with a finger. I walked over, knelt down and buried my face in her soaked sex. Amanda cried out and grabbed my hair as I ate her out. She was trembling and on the brink of an orgasm already. Had the judge, her husband, called her and told her I was on my way? Was that why she was so wet and eager? I eased two fingers between her soaked pussy lips and thrust them into her slowly. I looked up and saw her cup her own tits and arch her back. She pinched her nipples fiercely as I fingered her. The faster my fingers moved the closer she got until with a cut off cry she came for me. Her hips bucked as her orgasm crashed over her. She looked down in utter amazement and I knew what she was thinking. I just came and he hasn't even stuck his dick in me yet. I stood up, flipped her onto her belly and took her from behind. The time for niceties had long passed. I eased into her in one long fluid motion. She cried out but only to tell me how much she wanted this. As I began to thrust into her she reached for one of the pillows and buried her face in it. I could make out her muffled screams. Her pussy was so damn tight it was almost virginal. I figured the judge was lacking a bit in this department. I didn't think any less of him, we all have our gifts and talents. Mine were the study of people and fucking. I enjoyed both a lot.

"Do you want it deeper," I asked and she nodded. "Faster..." Another nod. "Harder?" She gave me a vigorous nod then. "Okay, you asked for it."

I grabbed her by her hips and slammed my cock as hard and fast into her as I could. She let out a yelp of surprise when I bottomed out in her but never tried to slow me down one iota. I felt my orgasm building in my toes but it wasn't going to stay there for long. That tight little pussy of hers was doing a fine number on my cock.

"Where do you want me to cum," I asked.

"My ass, spray my ass... please," she whimpered.

I pummeled her from behind and seconds before I yanked my cock free Amanda was crying out as her second climax filled her to capacity. Somehow I managed to bite back a yell as I shot my load all over her rounded bottom. I stepped back and caught my breath. I felt weak after our little romp.

"Dick... are you alright," she said as if from a great distance. Then someone was shaking me. "Dick are you okay your nose is bleeding sweetie." I blinked a few times and reached up and touched the underside of my nose. Sure enough my fingers came away with droplets of bright fresh blood. I looked around and saw I was still in the music room. The entire naughty escapade had all been in my mind.

"Damn it," I snarled. "Yes Amanda I am okay, I just had a seizure. I'll be better in a little bit."

"Seizure, have you seen a doctor about this," she asked concern etched on her lovely features.

"Yeah, there isn't much they can do," I said frowning. "There I feel better already."

"Liar, now you just sit there until you are fully recovered."

There was no arguing with her, she was a force of nature and I was just a mere mortal. I had her repeat what she had told me to make sure I had gotten it all down since short term memory loss was not uncommon after a petit mal seizure. After an hour she let me leave but gave me the number to her physician and promised she would call and make an appointment for me. Again I had no other choice but to acquiesce to her formidable personality and simply nod and smile. The rest of my day was shot so I decided to return to the office and face the music with my dear little sister. Try as I may I didn't enjoy the drive back as much as I had the trip to the Sterlings. I still felt under the weather and just wanted to get a bite to eat and lay down. I took the elevator up to my office and hoped Hannah had left. She hadn't, she was still in the front office chatting up Iris. Though she had washed up and dressed. I didn't miss the fact that she was wearing a different outfit than the one from the previous night and that meant she had packed for this little visit.

"You look like hell," Hannah said the minute I had closed the door behind me.

"Thanks for noticing," I replied. "You look good kiddo."

"Oh my god you've had another seizure," Iris said getting to her feet. "There is still some blood around your nose. You go sit down and I'll bring you something to eat."

"You lied," Hannah spat at me as I crossed into my office. "You said you weren't having them anymore."

"I didn't want you to worry," I said as I lowered myself into my chair.

"I don't want you to," she said and stopped herself short of saying the D word. My twin brother Rodney had passed from a seizure five years ago. We were identical in every way except I was still alive. Rod and I survived the Great War just for him to die a year later. I was still bitter about it and I guess I always will be. That didn't change the fact that I didn't want Hannah worrying about me but that was another impossible thing that would always elude me. I told her I was fine but she kept looking at me like I was made of glass and I would break at any moment. Iris arrived ten minutes later with a couple of sandwiches and we all sat down and ate. I handed Iris my notebook and she read my short hand and took it all in as she always did. Then we developed an attack plan on who to keep an eye on and when. Since I was planning on calling it a day, seizures do that to you, I emptied out my pockets and there was the envelope the judge had handed me with my half of the winnings. Iris snatched it up and opened it. She looked pale and handed me the envelope her hand trembling slightly. I gazed at the ten crisp one hundred dollar bills and let out a whistle of appreciation.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers
123456...8