All Comments on 'Did I Make The Cut? Ch. 02'

by naked_llama

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
loniekloniekabout 13 years ago
love it

keep writing, i'm loving this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Glad to finally have another chapter. I gave you finally outing Calvin for his cheating. Jeez, how many signs do you need before you realize your guy is with someone else? I enjoyed the chapter alot. I look forward to more.

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Lovely start

I have nothing constructive to say, just praise. I read both chapters today and look forward to more. We know they have a happy ending, but I can't wait to see how they get there.

Peace and joy,

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG!!!YAY!!

i'M SO GLAD YOU POSTED A 2ND CH.! I WAS DYING WITH WAIT...anyways loved it plz keep writing! =)

ahoct117ahoct117about 13 years ago
Amazing!

Wow, great story, I really love the organization where you already know that Niclas and Lancelot end up married but it's all about how they got there. I'll be waiting patiently for and update!

flyinggirlflyinggirlabout 13 years ago
like it, needs editing

It's a good story line, sexy characters. The grammar errors are not serious but there are many and they get in the way of the flow of the story. keep writing please, maybe just a second set of eyes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Love the story, can't wait for the new chapter.

P.S. dude if your going to complain about grammar, why don't you try to write a story. And seriously, it's freakin literotica, if you want good grammar, pick up a book.

naked_llamanaked_llamaabout 13 years agoAuthor
hi guys!

well, i just want to say thank you for those who liked my story and again I'm really, really sorry for making you guys wait for the second chapter.

and i would also like to apologize for the errors some of you are talking about. i thought i was able to correct every mistake I've made before submitting this story online, i guess not. anyway, can you be kind enough and point it out for me? thanks!

spraying more love,

the Naked Llama

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous