Did I Make The Cut? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lancelot, I have something to tell you...."

Then a loud crash interrupted us. One of the waiters decided to be clumsy and accidentally tripped when he passed our table to bring an order to the table behind Lancelot. He spilled all the food on Lancelot's shirt and some on his hair and neck. Talk about the waiter's impeccable timing eh?

"I'm so sorry sir, here let me help you clean up."

Lancelot was not mad about it. He was surprisingly calm and still smiling even if he has pasta sauce on his white shirt. Now he looked more delicious.

"No it's okay. I have an extra shirt in my car."

He paid for our dinner and we immediately went out of the restaurant to his car on the parking lot. He didn't take it seriously and was actually laughing about it. If this was Calvin with me I am sure he would have exploded right then and there. Lancelot grabbed his bag from the backseat and pulled out another shirt. He took of his dirty shirt off right in front of me and I can't avoid stopping and staring at his very well muscled torso, his six pack abs, hard biceps, broad shoulders and developed pecs. He is really a six feet four inches temptation. I tried my best to fight the urge of reaching out and running my hands all over his half naked form, to suck and pinch his nipples, to lick and taste my way down to his crotch. But I miserably failed. Boyfriend? What boyfriend?

"Like what you see Niclas?"

That was the second time I heard him say that phrase today but I didn't care because I really liked what I was seeing. The next thing I know was we were making out at the back of his car. I was pinned under his body, my arms wrapped around him. His blue eyes staring into mine and his breathing ragged. He slowly descended to my lips and we shared a hot, passionate kiss. It felt as if electricity shot through our bodies. It felt good. No, good is an understatement of what I'm feeling right now. This is the best kiss I ever had. If we weren't lying down on his backseat, I swear my foot will go "pop" like Anne Hathaway from The Princess' Diaries. I'm such a hopeless romantic. Only I can think of these crazy ideas while making out.

I gave out a soft moan as Lancelot opened his mouth and flicked my lip with his tongue. He groaned in return when I moved my hands down to grab and squeeze his ass. I pulled myself against him and ground my crotch into his, rubbing my seven inch cock strained against the material of my pants into his hardness.

My hands found his nipples and gently pulled on them as he opened the zipper of my pants and pulled out my dick. He circled his fingers around my cock and my hips spasmed in reaction, my cock thrusting forward. He gave it a few strokes and crystal fluid seeped out from my cock slit.

"You taste so fucking good Niclas. You make me so hard I think my cock will rip through my jeans."

His taste on my tongue was addictive. His lips against my lips and his soft touches on my crotch were all I could feel. His scent was all I need to drive me crazy and forget Calvin. Calvin! What the hell am I doing?

"Lancelot, we should stop this..." I really don't want to end this, but I had to. This is wrong.

"Yeah, sorry. Our first time together shouldn't be in the back of my car on a public place. You deserve better Niclas. And someone might see us." Yeah someone I KNOW might see us and tell Calvin I'm cheating on him.

"That's not what I meant..." Before I could explain his cell phone rang. Lancelot got off of me and answered the call. I took the time to fix my clothes and hair, and looking at the rear view mirror, I can see my lips swollen from kisses and my face flushed. Anyone who sees my current state and Lancelot's half –naked body will have no doubts of what have we have been doing in Lancelot's car.

"Niclas, my brother's friend just called. Levi's drunk again and I have to get home to make sure he is okay. I'll just have to drive you home first."

Levi is his older brother. He is already an alcoholic when I first met him years ago. Turns out he still is after all these years.

"No. it's okay. I'll just take a cab. Levi needs you."

"Are you sure you'll be okay? "

"I'm not the one you should be worrying about Lancelot."

"Can I see you again?"

Oh no. Niclas say no.

"Sure."

I am out of my mind. I am being inconsistent. I am afraid of hurting and betraying Calvin but I can't help the undeniable connection and attraction I have with Lancelot. This is surely going to bite me in the ass.

"Jessica gave me your number. I'll call you."

As I watch him drive away from the parking lot, only I begin to realize what a big mess I got myself into.

***************

I was sitting on the edge of our bed stroking my erection, flicking my thumb over the slit. It's already past midnight and Calvin wasn't home yet. My other hand cupping and squeezing my balls. I rummaged in my bed side table's drawer and pulled out a silicon dildo. I dabbed lube on my fingers and prepared myself. It has been a while since Calvin touched me, saying he was too tired and drained to get it up. Pulling my legs up a bit to gain access to my body, I let my finger slid in and out, coating the walls of my hole with lube. I added another finger, then another. As I slid into me again, I angled my fingers to hit my prostate and I almost came with the sensation. I rubbed more lube on the dildo and inserted the toy into my tight hole. As I slide it back and forth, making sure the tip presses my prostate, I stroked my cock violently. My hand moving faster and harder on my shaft, my head thrashing from side to side.

"Yeah fuck me... fuck my tight ass..."

I was thinking of Calvin, his thick seven inch cock and his muscular body. I could see sweat dripping from his forehead as he aggressively fucks my hole, his blue eyes staring at me. Wait, those blue eyes aren't Calvin's. I've seen those before... but where?

All of a sudden the vision in my mind changed and it was Lancelot who was fucking me. Images and pictures of Lancelot flashed through my mind. I imagined that it was his cock fucking me, though I never got the chance to see it, I knew it is fucking huge based on what I felt when we were making out.

"Lancelot... Lancelot..."

Without any warning I felt hot come all over my chest and my face. I had never come this strong with just masturbating. I slid the dildo from me, dropped it on the floor and closed my eyes. Thinking of Lancelot got me off. Another guy, not my guy, was in my mind as I pleasured myself. This can't be. I felt like slut, hoe and a whore rolled into one.

***************

The next day at work, I decided to talk to Jessica about the stupid infatuation I'm feeling towards Lancelot because I know she's the only person I can confide to with this dilemma, but she seemed to be not in the mood. It was starting to bother me because she was oddly silent the whole day, which is so not her and I don't know if she was trying to avoid me. Before we went home I tried to talk to her about her strange manner, but she snapped back at me.

"Okay that's it you bitch! What the fuck is your problem? I've been trying to speak to you nicely the whole fucking day but you shove my ass away every time!"

She just stared at me the whole time as if she had no idea what I was talking about.

"Answer me Jess, are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong to deserve being treated this way? Tell me!"

"I CAN'T! I promised Michael I wouldn't tell you..."

"What is it you're trying to hide from me?"

"Calvin is cheating on you Niclas. The bastard, son of a bitch is cheating with Frankie."

12