Did I Really Lead Him On? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his tongue finally made contact with my pussy lips, my hips jerked in spasm. I involuntarily pushed my hips up to meet his mouth and tongue but he continued to gently lick and nibble at my pussy and only occasionally would make contact with my clit. This agonising but incredibly erotic teasing went on for what seemed like an eternity and my orgasm was building. My hands went of their own accord and kneaded my breasts and squeezed my nipples hard. But John pulled my hands back down to my side and continued his butterfly kissing of my pussy.

My hips were twitching up and down, trying to increase the friction between tongue and clit, but each time John would move lower, still on sensitive erogenous areas but not allowing me to find the release my body craved. I grabbed his head and pulled and for an instant I was rewarded with his face pressed into my sex. I ground my hips to increase the contact but John grabbed my hands and suddenly all contact was gone! I lay there breathing like I had run a marathon, my wrists were in his hands, my legs were high in the air and my heels were digging into his shoulders, trying to pull him back into me.

John stood up and lifted me and turned me in the same moment. He pushed forward until my head and hands made contact with the bed and my legs were straight and standing on the floor with my ass high in the air. My breasts heaved and hung heavily, my nipples felt like they would burst.

John leant down and grabbed my ankles and pushed them further apart until my legs were spread wide. He then stood up and placed his hand upon my hip. With his other hand, he grabbed his rock hard dick and wiped his pre-cum on my ass and thighs. He rested his fuck stick in the cleft of my ass and slowly sawed it back and forth across my puckered ass hole.

Then he moved back and then his cock made contact with my pussy lips. He rubbed the head slowly back and forth across the entire length of my pussy before pushing forward and the top of his cock grazed against my clit, back and forward, teasing and stroking until I thought I would scream.

He then moved back slightly and placed the massive dome of his cock just inside my pussy lips and then placed both hands on my hips. My pussy tried to clamp down on his cock and pull it into my body. My ass pushed back to try and get another millimetre into my eager pussy. Each time I moved, John kept the distance by increasing the pressure on my hips.

"You know what you have to say!" John breathed.

"Please!" I implored

"I want to hear the words! I have a promise to keep!" repeated John

"Please fuck me!" I cried in desperation.

"I want to hear the exact words!" John repeated in mantra fashion.

"PLEASE PUT YOUR BIG, FAT COCK IN AND FUCK MY MARRIED PUSSY!" I screamed.

"Good girl!" said John and his grip changed on my hips and then he pulled me onto his big, fat cock in one slow movement and although my pussy had never had anything that big in it before, I was so wet and so ready that it sank to the hilt and his balls rested on my pussy lips.

The flood gates opened and my body was finally allowed to release its pent up energy - I came immediately and even more liquid oozed out of my pussy, past his cock and down my legs. My body twitched uncontrollably and if John was not holding me up I would have collapsed onto the bed.

"Your pussy is so tight I can feel every ridge, and you are sooo wet. My cock is soaking up your juices" John whispered as he held me still, savouring the first moment that he finally had his massive cock buried to the balls inside his fantasy girl.

John then withdrew slowly until just the tip of his cock was resting inside my pussy, he teased me again with small in/out movements of just a few inches before slamming his cock right into me again and again. Relentlessly he fucked me until my senses reeled and I was having one mini orgasm after another that built in intensity until I was just cumming continuously in a series of multiple orgasms.

Still he slammed his fuck stick into my battered pussy until suddenly he felt the sap start to rise and his strokes quickened into a frenzied jackhammer onslaught and then finally he thrust forward and held me so tight with his hands gripping my hips and pulling me as hard as he could onto his cock as it pulsed and pulsed his hot seed deep inside my pussy.

We both collapsed in a heap on the bed and were panting like dogs on a hot summers' day.

"Happy now?" I asked

"Very!" replied John "Are you happy?"

"Not happy, but I AM satisfied!" I smiled

"So where do we go from here?" John asked

"We go back to being just work colleagues!" I replied

I looked at John and the sadness in his eyes was obvious. And I asked myself, can I go back to that, knowing what I was missing? Hmmmm

12