Dies Irae

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"mmm" she said pulling away, "I knew you would be good to kiss."

"Those lips didn't disappoint either."He pulled her to him and sampled them again, it turned into passionate breathless kiss.

"I wonder what else they do well?" he smiled boldly at her.

"Play nice and you might find out." Astor raised her eyebrow then turned and opened the front door. Beauty ran straight inside disappearing to her bed in the drawing room.

Matthias stepped into the understated hallway "Degas?" unperturbed by the small bronze cast horse standing quite casually on an antique oak side table.

"Well observed. Would you like a tour? I have quite a decent art collection."

"Maybe later." He was sure she would have a quality collection not one superficially acquired in deference to famous names, "there is only one visual delight I am interested in seeing right now."

"That's just corny," she laughed at him, "come let's retire to the library there's a 30 year old malt calling."

Matthias followed her down the hall and into the library, he had seem some estimable private collections before but this was a sizable room, floor to ceiling shelves lined the walls, bar the two double French windows that led to a small terrace overlooking the garden. Two large writing desks surmounted with single table lamps, such as one finds in old school public libraries, occupied the opposing end of the room, in the centre underneath a elegant chandelier was a drinks stand, a Georgian table, a few chesterfield armchairs and the sofa.

"My grandfather knocked a wall through to create the space. Many feel a little overwhelmed when they first come in." Astor said as she poured out two finger of scotch and handed him a glass.

"It's certainly impressive. Secret room?" He excitedly enquired.

"It wouldn't be a secret if I told you!" she replied and clinked her glass with his.

"What are we toasting?" he asked in a seductive tone.

"A good night." She unbashfully answered and then knocked back her drink placing the glass back on the stand.

He followed suit, then grabbed her and ploughed her mouth with a kiss as he brought her body to his. Their arms moved frenetically over each other, they possessed an equal desire to join together, and between kisses their clothes were discarded until they were standing naked.

For a moment they both looked at each other in appreciation; Matthias had a lean defined body, there wasn't a part of him that was out of proportion, and his member stood proud. They shared a simultaneous unspoken thought 'you're the sexiest thing I've ever seen.' Astor was naturally skinny with curves in all the right places, and though her breasts were disproportionately larger than one would expect from her diminutive size, they were a perfect pert pair as far as Matthias was concerned.

"I wasn't expecting company." She said, as she saw his eyes fall to her full dark bush.

"Your beautiful." he said in earnest, he stepped to her, placing his hands on her hips he closed the gap between them.

Just the feel of their bodies touching was sensational, desire rippled through her body, Astor looped her arms around his neck, their mouths teasingly touched but did not kiss, they were relishing in the anticipation of desire. His penis twitched against her abdomen and she felt a wet and sticky substance on her skin. She lost it and kissed him with hunger.

Matthias returned the kiss with equal ferocity, the smell of Astor's sex had him aroused beyond belief. He ran his hands all over her smooth skin, enjoying her pleasurable reaction to his touch. Each kiss was an electric pulse amplifying their yearning.

Astor was desperate for him to plunge his cock into her pussy, "take me," she cried in lustful abandon.

Matthias picked her up and she wrapped her legs round his waist, as he carried her to the sofa. He climbed on top of her, his body looming over hers, his weight distributed between his legs and his arms, which rested either side of her head. His penis pointed to her like a sword, his body subjugating hers preparing to conquer.

Being at his mercy only increased her desire, "please fuck me." She bseeched him, while wrapping her hand around his cock, stroking it firmly yet softly, guiding it down to her wet silky lips.

Matthias let her place him at her entrance, he felt her hips thrust eager to bring him in, and he met her with his own thrust and was rewarded by a satisfied grunt from Astor as he filled her. "You feel so good." her walls clenched around his cock, he could have exploded just at the thought of being inside her, but he wanted more.

At first, savouring the feel he slowly thrust in and out, both groaned each time he filled her up, however, soon need made them both lose control and he started pumping her ardently.

Astor couldn't keep up with his swift movements, instead she held on to his firm posterior squeezing the taut muscular cheeks, she gave him a slight bum slap, and he growled in response. She felt his lips move over her neck, kissing and mouthing her, it sent her wild and she slapped him again, harder, she felt teeth on her neck and an orgasm suddenly jolted through her and she let out a primal scream.

It would have been so easy to bite her, and he really wanted to bite her. Her electric response to just his teeth grazing her neck made him think that a bite would only enhance her pleasure, as it would his, but he somehow managed to control his urge, he settled with the gratification of his body as he continued to ravage her with his cock, bringing him closer and closer to climax. He sought her clitoris with his thumb, and rhythmically strummed the swollen nub.

Astor felt herself head towards another orgasm, "please, cum with me." She breathlessly pleaded. He moved faster and harder inside her, she could hear his breathing become ragged and frantic.

"Yes." He cried as he began to reach his peak, his moaning becoming closer and louder together. "Yes... Yes... I'm coming." He roared as he exploded into her.

"Ma..Matthias" Astor called out as he rocked her body again, her walls contracted tight around his cock milking him dry.

For a couple of minutes they just laid together in satiated contentment.

"You're Sublime." Matthias broke up the quiet stillness and planted little kisses all over Astor's face.

"Mmm, you're pretty wonderful too." Astor murmured and then added shifting slightly, "but you are a little heavy." having become more aware of his weight resting on her.

He gave her a soft kiss on the cheek and adeptly rolled them over, so she was now resting on top of him. "It's getting a little frigid in here." He said, feeling the little hairs on her body stand on end now she was more exposed to the air.

"The bedroom is upstairs." She languorously suggested, not really wanting to move from the comfort of his arms.

"I think I might have enough strength left to carry you frauline." He sat up bringing her with him in his arms, she draped her arms around his neck as he stood up and carried her towards the door. "Which way princess?" he teased.

Astor looked at him and smiled, 'I don't suppose I can chuck him out now,' she thought. Distrust was very much a conditioned response from her towards people in general, and though Matthias was a veritable stranger, she realised in his arms that she felt more secure, more understanding than she had felt in a very long time. It at once thrilled and scared her; a dangerous liaison indeed.

12