Different Spices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revish bucked and ground his crotch against her ass before quickly withdrawing and leaning back. He worked his juice covered cock with his hand as he sucked in a lungful of air. "Uhn!" he grunted loudly and felt the exquisite release of his body. Thick strands of sticky, white cum streamed out of him and pasted Nara's ass and lower back. The viscous jism clung to her glowing flesh.

"Let her taste it," Rekha said as her body eased into the soft pillows.

Revish turned Nara onto the bed on her back. She looked exhausted, her eyes almost dreamy as the man crawled up to her face. He lifted her head slightly and lifted his cock towards her slightly parted lips. His dome, still dripping with cum, pushed them apart as he sank it into her mouth. Nara frowned as she felt and then tasted one last spurt of spunk frost her mouth.

Revish withdrew, leaving a sticky white sheen on her lips. Nara gasped and coughed quietly as she cleared her throat, wiped the inside of her mouth with her tongue and swallowed.

The young Korean woman rolled a little on her side to the edge of the bed. She had her back to Rekha and Revish. As she felt Revish's sticky cum cool and drip down her back side, she didn't move and only listened to the two of them as they shared another long, deep kiss behind her.

Finally she felt a hand on her shoulder gently pull her back on the bed. She looked up and saw the face of her friend Rekha, her beautiful face and eyes still glowing like she had just awoken from the most luscious nap. The dark woman stroked her cheek and smiled then leaned over to kiss her softly, warmly.

For the rest of the night, Nara lay between the two of them as they caressed and kissed her till she fell asleep.

**********

Revish walked towards the airport security gate, his carry on slung over his shoulder. He was flanked by a tall, curvy Indian woman and a slender, pretty Korean woman. Onlookers whispered amongst themselves as they watched the handsome young man lean over to share a long, passionate kiss with each of them.

Then he turned, and walked towards the gate with a broad smile and an easy wave of his hand.

The two women waved back and watched him until he disappeared behind the gates.

Nara and Rekha looked at each other then chuckled softly. They walked close to one another as they made their way back to the parking lot.

"So," Nara said, a crooked smile on her lips, "Next year we go to Korea."

Author's note: Thank you to all of those who encouraged me with their comments and emails to do a follow up story to A Taste of Spice (and for those of you who don't know, you may want to read that story as it introduces all 3 of the characters here). I enjoyed revisiting the story and actually it's encouraged me to start a story following up on His Sister's Tutor which some of you might remember. Anyway, it's all due to your encouragement. Thanks always for reading and also thanks to my special "proof-reader"!