All Comments on 'Digging for Home'

by Penelope Street

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More

Out Fucking Standing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Everyman's Dream

What a marvelously skilled piece of writing!! So many of us (Bi) yearn for the combination of characteristics you so elegantly portray in your story. The sweetness, the passion, the exotic aspects, all are dramaticaly and entertainingly presented to the reader with pace and vigor. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent.

Call me a sick little bunny, but I really enjoyed this one!

Alex B.

clearshooterclearshooterover 19 years ago
Outstanding

The best I've read in a very long time! I reall enjoyed the relationship aspects of the story. I would wish the same for myself. Thanks

WhipsnadeWhipsnadeover 19 years ago
Sensational

Without a doubt, one of the best, if not the best pieces of writing on this site!

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Great job!!!

I loved it! Can't wait for more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story...

it was totally a great story, hope to read some more like this soon... keep writing this kind of story, i have jerk off since the beggining til the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Clearly Top Drawer

Consider quiting your day work - if you haven't already - depth of settings, characters and emotions were tangibly vivid and real. Very readable and clear in a subject matter I wouldn't have normaly choosen to read but you made it real, warm and human.

The verbal exchanges were often unpredictable but tone situated or playful for the story you painted. Other authors should study your methods, plausibility and readability skills.

I'm impressed as were the other readers. Don't get a big head - just keep up the fine work.

Best Regards -

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Outstanding!

The most original story I've seen in ages. I'd love to read more about Frank and Charlie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
My Dream

Your story was utterly amazing in every way possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fin!!!

encore extraordinaire!

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Most Excellent

An excellent sequel to your first part. You describe the love and the sex so well.

gary046gary046over 17 years ago
How Romantic!!!

What a romantic story. And the length of the story was just right. How romantic to make the climax to the story cum at the climax of the story. (pardon the pun). But the teasing and toying with the emotions was great. I have to admit, that after reading that story, I can only hope that I could meet a woman like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

When is part 3?

christieamberleechristieamberleeover 11 years ago
If only

I sniffled during several parts of this story and its prequel. Especially the scene where Frank gets down on bended knee.

Would that I had that in my life. I have been as disappointed as Charlie at my inability to find Mr. Right. I know it sounds cliche, but all I've found to date are Mr. Right Nows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another good one

Once again a well written story on a subject I don't normally enjoy. It's your skills as a writer that makes it fun. But, did he finally go "all the way'? Would have liked that answer. Only gave it a 4 due to subject matter and not entirely satisfying ending. Keep writing!

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgabout 11 years ago
Nice Romantic Story...

...And in the future no less! Phrase I loved the most, "Prince Charming would never have sucked Cinderella's cock". Gawd I laughed so hard when I read that, but the emotions were thick, and near the surface, as I also had to sniff back a tear when he asked her to marry him. Great job and very well written, thank you so much for sharing such a heart warming tale. The ending seemed perfect to me, I don't get all the negative comments about that. The climax for both was the "69" context and his acceptance of her 'extra' equipment, and of reciprocating, or doing for her, as she has done for him. And the ultimate performance of him giving her what she wanted on her wedding night... what could be more romantic, or for that matter, erotic?

GeenaGurlGeenaGurlover 10 years ago
Loved this!

So much better than the the usual faire. Well written to the point that I couldn't for next page, and I'm so glad that Ms. Street decided to do the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bravo!

It's just as good as I hoped and expected that it would be after reading the previous installment.

I loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous