Digital and Denim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kyle reached the top of his jeans, Ian grabbed his hands and pulled him back up. Grasping Kyle's head tightly between his hands, Ian pulled him in for a hard kiss. Ian was far beyond any thought about what was acceptable to Kyle; he only knew what he wanted. Ramming his tongue into Kyle mouth, Ian started exploring its depths. Kyle responded in kind, their tongues warring with each other as they fought for supremacy. Ian broke the kiss and they both panted for air, trying to bring their hormone levels down from the stratosphere.

"Damn!" said Kyle, "That's the hottest kiss I've ever gotten."

"Just wait, private. We're only getting started."

Ian quickly slid Kyle's shirt off, tossing it to the side. Ian's lust had risen to the point that he was ready to take Kyle. His bites and touches were urgent and needful. By the time he reached Kyle's pants, he had left several marks of passage across Kyle's lightly haired chest. Ian ran his tongue over the thick treasure trail running from Kyle's navel to disappear into his pants. Once it was soaked with saliva, Ian looked up and smiled at Kyle as he opened the first button on his pants.

Ian slowly licked at the exposed hair on Kyle's abdomen until he had it soaked too. Repeating his actions with each button, he soon had the base of Kyle uncut cock exposed as it snaked down the leg of his pants. Ian slid off the foot of the bed and stood, grabbing Kyle pants, sliding them lower and lower until his cock was released from its fabric prison. As it arched across Kyle's torso to hit his stomach with an audible wet sound, Ian pulled off his pants and dropped them to the floor.

Ian stood and looked down at the handsome man under him, contemplating his somewhat conflicting opinions of Kyle. Leaning forward, he took Kyle's hard cock in his fist and slowly pushed down, forcing the foreskin to slowly retract until the deep red head was exposed. He moved beside Kyle on the bed without ever releasing his turgid cock. Kneeling beside the handsome soldier, his free hand was soon sliding over his lightly haired chest, enjoying the texture of Kyle's body under his work-roughened hand. As his hand slid over Kyle's nipple, he heard a low moan of satisfaction.

"Oh fuck'n A! That feels fuck'n amazing. Damn, keep doing that," said Kyle as he groaned from the feelings of stimulation.

With a smile on his face, Ian lowered himself beside Kyle until his face was close to Kyle's chest. Leaning in, he focused on Kyle's hard nipple, flicking his tongue across it and sucked it into his mouth. As he slurped on Kyle's nipple, he loved the sounds of desire that were seeping from Kyle's mouth. Licking his way across his broad chest, Ian repeated his treatment on Kyle's other nipple.

Time stopped for the pair as Ian worked to pleasure Kyle in every way he would conceive. Eventually he released Kyle's steel hard cock, moved a hand to each nipple and teased them as he leaned in for a kiss. As he pressed his lips hard against Kyle's, he could feel the moans coming from Kyle's body. He gripped Ian's shoulders and pushed him back, breaking the kiss. Kyle looked into Ian's eyes and in a lust filled whisper said, "Strip, cowboy. I want to see that hot body again."

Ian wiggled off the bed and quickly stripped off his shirt and tossed it to the corner. As he reached down to take off his jeans, he heard Kyle begin to speak.

"Slower, I like watching you strip," said Kyle with a smile.

Ian glanced over at Kyle with a shy smile. Popping open the button on his jeans, Ian tugged them down a little, exposing the top of his underwear. Without realizing it, he began to gyrate his hips as he tried to create a show for his lover. Kyle smiled as he watched Ian turn his back to him, pushing his pants down further to expose the top of his ivory white ass. His jeans descended even further, until the clothing was cupping the curve of his butt.

Ian spun slowly, more thrilled than he would dare admit when he saw Kyle slowly jacking his hard cock as he watched. Blushing lightly, the blond boy again turned his ass to Kyle and pushed his pants down. Lifting first one leg, and then the other, Ian was soon kicking his pants into the corner. Glancing back over his shoulder, he saw that Kyle was fixated on his ass as it moved slowly. Ian swayed, moving closer, hoping that Kyle would touch his butt. Putting his hands on his knees, he let Kyle catch sight of a bit of his butthole as his ass cheeks separated.

As he moved away, Ian felt a light touch travel across his ass. The finger traced just along the edge of his crack, touching the beginning of the hair coating his trench, leaving a feeling of passionate fire in its wake. With a gasp, Ian felt his cock flex, leaking out a glob of precum. Shaking slightly from the overwhelming stimulation, Ian turned to Kyle, his cock stiff and tucked against his stomach. He crawled back into the bed with lust filled eyes, pinning Kyle to the bed by his shoulders and leaning in to kiss him hard. Their mouths struggle for control as each tried to dominate the other. Finally breaking the kiss, both men fell against the bed gasping for breath.

"I wanna suck you," said Kyle between gasps for air.

Ian quickly vaulted off the bed and raced to the bathroom. Reappearing almost immediately, he jumped back on the bed and sat beside Kyle. Opening his hand, he smiled at Kyle as he showed him the fist full of condoms. Quickly tearing one open, he took Kyle's cock in his hand and then worked to unroll the latex down its length. Picking up the second to put on himself, Ian suddenly found himself on his back looking up at Kyle's smiling face. Taking the still-wrapped condom from Ian's fingers, Kyle ripped open the packet and pulled out the condom.

Taking Ian's hard cock in his hand, Kyle jacked it slowly, coating it with its own leaking precum. Ian tensed with the touch, his body on fire as his pelvis thrust up into Kyle's hand, his back arched, wanting more. Finally relenting his teasing, Kyle rubbed the condom over the head of Ian's cock, and then quickly unrolled it down its length. Tilting his head lower, he ran his tongue over the head of Ian's cock.

"Ummm, minty," said Kyle with a smile.

Ian giggled at the comment but quickly changed position so his head was between Kyle's legs. Gripping the latex covered dick, Ian slid his mouth onto Kyle's cock. Working desperately to make it feel good for Kyle, he pressed the thick uncut cock into his mouth until he choked slightly.

"Easy tiger! You don't have to choke yourself right off the bat," said Kyle with a chuckle, which quickly shifted to a moan as Ian started swiping his tongue over the head of Kyle's cock. Dropping his head, Kyle slipped Ian's turgid cock between his lips, running his tongue around the head as his own dick disappeared down Ian's throat.

Soon both of them were working feverishly to bring the other to climax. The sounds of passionate sex reverberated through the room. Ian was desperately willing himself to last longer, but the condom was the biggest help in that area, because for a man unfamiliar with giving oral sex, Kyle was driving Ian to his limits.

Unable to last any longer, Ian felt his body convulse with orgasm. Kyle's hot mouth had proved to be too much. As shot after shot of cum raced through his body, Ian was a mass of convulsing, grasping muscle. His hips were pumping wildly into Kyle's mouth, and when Ian heard the sounds of Kyle gagging on his cock, he was strangely pleased. Ian was overwhelmed with the sensations traveling through his body, but soon a massive convulsion wracked his body as the last shot of jizz joined the others inside the filled condom.

Ian collapsed against the bed, allowing Kyle's cock to slip from his lips as he gasped for breath. He felt the light touch of Kyle's fingers as they traced the faints whorls of hair on the inside of his thighs. Ian lay quietly, absorbing the feeling and trying to catalog his many conflicting emotions. Just as he was becoming introspective, he felt a hard piece of flesh bump against his cheek.

"Some of us haven't gotten off yet," said Kyle with a snicker in his voice.

Ian looked up at Kyle's smiling face, reached over and guided Kyle's cock between his lips. Slowly sliding it deep inside his throat, Ian didn't hit a gag reflex this time. He felt oddly triumphant when he felt wiry pubic hair scratching against his lips. Holding it for a few seconds, he began pulling off until only the head was still between his lips. Working a steady rhythm, he soon heard moans of appreciation coming from Kyle.

"Oh yeah! That feels good! Damn, I'm so fuck'n close," said Kyle.

Ian increased his speed, wanting his partner to explode. He could feel Kyle thrashing under him as the sensations built from the amazing blowjob he was getting. But Ian remembered the response Kyle had to having his ass eaten, and decided to try it again. He let some of the abundant spit trail down to his finger and then slipped it lower, teasing Kyle asshole with his wet digit.

"Fuck! No fair! Oh holy shit, that feels amazing!" screamed Kyle as Ian pushed the tip of his finger inside the soldier.

Ian sped up his assault on Kyle's wrapped cock, his finger sinking deeper in his gut with each thrust. Soon Kyle was spit between Ian's thick finger, and his hot mouth. The sensation drove his lust until Kyle was a mass of hungry muscle wanting more and more from the man who was bringing him such pleasure. His slight restraint slipped the rein when Ian slid his finger in deeper and clipped Kyle's prostate.

With a loud groan, Kyle exploded. His animalistic sounds were punctuated by muscle contractions that were impressive in their magnitude. Ian lifted his face from Kyle's trembling torso and smiled at the filled condom hanging from Kyle's dick. Tucking his finger inside Kyle again, he rubbed across that magic spot inside of Kyle, and was rewarded with another low squeal and one last squirt of cum. Kyle's body arched again and then settled onto the bed.

"Shit, I never came that hard before," said Kyle softly, his arm over his eyes as he recovered.

Ian looked up and smiled slightly, "And have you done extensive testing?"

Kyle waved his hand vaguely in Ian's direction. "Not now, before. Oh, crap. You know what I mean. You make me feel amazing."

Ian smiled slightly at the answer and then moved off the bed to take care of his filled condom. Returning, he quickly repeated the service for Kyle, tossing both into the trash. Once he had both of them cleaned up, he crawled into the bed and spooned against a recovering Kyle, who was already becoming drowsy.

Kyle twisted slightly and kissed Ian lightly on the lips. "You are an amazing lover," whispered Kyle.

Ian's heart sang, and for once, just once, he allowed himself to hope that he had found someone special, someone who understood. But he only allowed himself that slight hope, no more.

<><><><>

With the successful rendezvous, Kyle and Ian spent every free moment together. In spite of Kyle's earlier desire to rid himself of his feelings, they bonded on many levels. Their sex was passionate and amazing, but more importantly their feelings for each other were growing beyond just hot sex. They spent hours being a normal, although cautious, couple. Going to movies, dinner out and all the other things young couples the world over enjoyed.

Having just returned from their latest movie viewing, they were cuddled with each other on Ian's couch. As he felt Kyle's fingers gently trace down his back, Ian shuddered at the touch that always filled him with desire. But Kyle seemed a little distant tonight, as if he was preoccupied with something. Ian twisted in Kyle's lap and reached up to caress his face.

"What's up, love? You seem a million miles away tonight," said Ian.

Kyle gave him a tender, but slightly sad, look. "Yeah, I have been trying to figure out how to tell you something all night."

Ian sat up, moving a short distance from Kyle and looked at him with concern. "What's up? It doesn't sound good."

"Well, I've been deployed. I just found out, but I have to leave this week. It's just to a post in Germany, but I'll be there for 6 months."

"Oh," whispered Ian, his fragile world crashing down around him.

Kyle gently cupped his chin and lifted Ian's face so their eyes met. "We can still Skype, I'll pay for you to have Internet if that's what we have to do. It will be tough, but at least the Army doesn't have don't ask, don't tell any more."

Ian wrapped his arms around himself, rocking softly as he could see he was losing his one piece of hope in his meager existence. He'd thought he and Kyle could be together for the long term. He realized that was a fantasy, but he'd let himself drift into it. Suddenly he felt warm, muscular arms wrapping around him and pulling him tight. He looked up at Kyle and then angrily scrubbed the tears that had started leaking from his eyes.

"Damn allergies!" said Ian.

Kyle chuckled and then leaned in for a kiss. His first landed gently on Ian's cheek, enjoying the slight scruff of a days worth of growth. The fine hair's brushed against Kyle's lips as he slid downward, finding Ian's sensuous lips and pressing gently against them. Kyle pulled back, their lips adhering for a moment before they parted. He looked deep into Ian's eyes.

"What can I do to make you believe me that we'll be ok?"

"Don't promise anything. How much time do we have? When are you leaving?" asked Ian.

"This weekend is my last leave. I'll be shipped out next week some time," said Kyle quietly, knowing this wasn't what Ian would want to hear.

Ian took Kyle's face in his hands and kissed him hard. "I want you to make love to me. I want you to make me yours. I want to do everything," Ian paused for a moment and then continued, "I want you to fuck me. And I don't want it with the damn wrapper either. I want to have all of you inside of me. I got tested and I'm clean. Please Kyle, I want this."

Kyle ran his finger across Ian's cheek and then kissed him again. "That sounds amazing, and bareback sounds even better. The Army requires us to get tests every 6 months. I just did mine and I'm clean too. But are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes, please. I want you in the most intimate way possible," said Ian in a whisper.

"Well we have the rest of the weekend. Are you sure you don't want to think about it?" said Kyle.

"I'm sure, I've been wanting this for a long time. I just wasn't sure, but I am now," said Ian.

Kyle turned silently and ran his hands over Ian's chest. Slipping his hands under his t-shirt, Kyle ran his hands over his bare chest, loving the smooth feel of his soft skin. Sliding his hands higher, Kyle gently pushed Ian's shirt over his head, letting it fall to the floor. Reaching down, Kyle grabbed his own shirt, ripped it off and threw it across the room. Laying Ian onto the couch, Kyle lay on top of him, their torso's grinding against each other as Kyle leaned down and kissed him passionately.

Soon they were entwined, letting the passion take them were it would. Their touches and caresses took on a new meaning with the knowledge of their pending separation. Kyle glided his tongue deep inside Ian's mouth, tasting and exploring with an intensity the pair had never experienced before. Kyle hands skated over Ian's back, feeling the work-hardened muscle in the slender man's body. Letting his lips slide down, he kissed down Ian's neck, nestling against his shoulder and started sucking and biting, wanting to mark his man.

"Oh fuck!" said Ian with a moan, "Yes, god that feels good."

Kyle redoubled his efforts, knowing this was going to be the last opportunity for intimacy for them for a long time. He wanted this to be an experience Ian could hold onto for the long six months of his deployment. He finally released Ian, letting his hands travel down his body, teasing his hard nipples as he kissed down his torso. The sun darkened skin felt warm and inviting as Kyle did what weeks before he would have never admitted he even desired.

Kyle moved down the couch until he was kneeling between Ian's legs. Leaning in, he kissed Ian's navel gently, letting his tongue circle the tiny opening. As his tongue traveled down Ian's faint treasure trail, Kyle's hands unbuttoned his jeans and slowly lowered the zipper. As the last of the zipper opened, Ian's cock sprung free, raking through Kyle's belly fur. Lying down, Kyle trapped Ian's raging hard cock between them, teasing it as their bodies ground together. Soon their breath was coming in gasps as their passion gained in intensity.

Kyle moved off the couch and quickly dropped his pants, walking over he grabbed Ian's hand and pulled him into a warm embrace. As their stone hard cock's fought between them, they kissed passionately, their hands roaming over each other, touching and exploring. Kyle's hands slid lower, letting his fingers glide into Ian's ass and loving the sudden coarse texture of his hair filled crack.

Ian pulled back slightly and smiled at Kyle, "Yeah, I know. The one place I have hair, my ass crack."

Kyle smacked Ian on the butt and chuckled. "I like your ass crack. How would you like your ass crack eaten?"

Ian grinned and moved to kneel on the couch, his ass spread wide as the dark blond hair swirled from around his deep red hole. Kyle watched for a few seconds as Ian shifted and settled in, knowing this was his final refuge, the final hurtle to conquer before he fully accepted his attraction to other men. It might seem like a strange barrier, but fucking another guy was the ultimate act in Kyle's mind, proving he was gay. But deep down he knew, he loved Ian, and loved their times of intimacy. He realized he was just putting up barriers to his own happiness. But he couldn't help it. His conservative upbringing was a difficult hurtle to clear. But he knew with Ian it wouldn't be insurmountable; he just had to prove it to Ian.

As the thought flashed through his mind, Kyle knelt behind Ian and spread his ass cheeks wider, leaned in and inhaled. When the scent of maleness raced into his senses, he knew. He knew he was gay, he knew it was part of his DNA, there was no cure, and he didn't want a cure. The smells and textures of the hot young man in front of him drove him hard. He buried his face in Ian's hairy crack, digging in with tongue and lips to rim him and prepare him for tumultuous lovemaking. Losing himself, he drove his tongue inside his lover over and over again.

"Oh shit! Damn! That's it, babe! Eat my ass!" screamed Ian.

Kyle and Ian were lost, body and soul, in the passion and desire generated from Kyle's determined ass work. Soon Ian's butt was flushed and pulsing with the need for sex. Kyle smiled lustfully and then spit onto Ian's hole, pushing it inside with his finger until he was easily sliding a finger deep inside Ian. His reward was the increasing levels of moans coming from Ian's throat.

"Lube?" asked Kyle huskily.

Ian gathered himself and turned to look at Kyle with lust filled eyes. "Bathroom. Over the sink, a squeeze bottle."

Kyle quickly rose and sprinted to the bathroom. Ian heard a few seconds of noise and then Kyle was back, looking like a kid in the candy store. Popping open the cap, he squeezed a healthy load on two of his fingers and then reached up to press them against Ian's hole. Ian groaned as the fingers sought entry, his back arching, his ass thrust out as his desire to be fucked eclipsed everything else. As he felt Kyle's fingers slide inside his gut, he dropped his head against the couch, ready and willing to be Kyle's fuck toy. As his head spun, he realized Kyle was gently thrusting in three fingers, which Ian pushed back to get deeper inside him. Soon the fingers were sliding in easily, and Ian wanted more.

"Fuck me, Kyle! Slam it in! God I need fucked, Please!" begged Ian.