Digital and Denim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling at his lovers lust filled need, he smeared his throbbing dick with lube and then pressed the head against Ian's hole and began pushing. Losing any consideration other than his own needs, he quickly buried himself to his pubes in Ian's virgin hole.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck! Take it out! Goddamn, it fucking hurts bad!" screamed Ian.

Kyle froze, not certain what to do, realizing he had gone too fast, but somehow thinking it would be better not to pull out. Instead he ran his hands over the hot man under him, encouraging him to relax.

"Relax baby. It will get better in a minute, just hang in there. Damn you are so hot. I wanna fuck your tight hole. I'll be think'n about nothing except getting back to this tight ass again the whole time I'm gone," cooed Kyle.

Ian focused on Kyle's soft voice, his body slowly relaxing as the pain subsided. In less time than he'd thought, the pleasure being sent through his body was far outweighing any pain. Seeing Ian relax under him, Kyle began making short strokes in Ian butt. Soon they were moving in sync, both driven to a new kind of passion neither had experienced before. Kyle was driving his dick into Ian again and again, suddenly he hit something that had Ian thrashing wildly under him.

"You ok?" said Kyle as he slowed his assault.

"Oh god yes! I've never felt that before. Fuck, what you did was amazing," said Ian around a groan of pleasure.

Kyle grinned and aimed more carefully and succeeded in ramming his cock head against Ian's prostate once again. Soon he was moving rapidly, with each thrust raking across Ian's sweet spot. Soon his lover was convulsing under him, nearing his climax. With a last hard thrust, Ian's cock began shooting cum over the couch. His ass clamped down on Kyle's bare cock, sending a shock through his system that was answered with his own orgasm. Quickly both men were entangled in wet orgasms that had the couch covered with cum and Ian's ass filled with jizz. As they drifted back to reality, Kyle rubbed his hands over Ian lovingly, enjoying the sensations beneath his palms.

As the feelings subsided, Kyle's cock slowly slid out of Ian's ass. After the muscular plug dropped from his sphincter, a stream of white cream ran down Ian's balls and dripped on the floor. Dreamily, Kyle ran his fingers through it and then slid two fingers inside Ian's well-used ass.

"Holy fuck, that was amazing," whispered Ian.

"Ditto," said Kyle with a smile.

Ian rolled to his back, grimacing as the pool of cum covered his back, but then smiling up at Kyle.

"I think we need to clean up, stud. How about sharing a shower?" said Ian with a smile.

"Sounds like an excellent idea," said Kyle. He then reached down and pulled Ian into his arms for a kiss, then hoisted him over a shoulder and carried him into the bathroom with Ian giggling.

<><><><>

Six months, it had been a very long six months. The last hours they had spent together had been a great memory, as was his ass being sore for a week after their passionate lovemaking session. The thought of that little surprise still made Ian grin. Well it did now that it was healed. But then Kyle had been gone, and other than email and an occasional Skype chat, he hadn't got to see his amazing soldier. But now Ian was packed in with the other families of returning service men, and it had been Kyle who insisted that he was welcome.

Ian had been fidgeting the entire time, but the plane had finally landed and the group was moving into the center. He had to admit it was impressive to see them march in and form the perfect lines, and it was a relief to catch a glimpse of Kyle as they filed in. The ceremony was brief, by military standards at least, and then the families swarmed the floor. Ian was looking wildly for Kyle, but to his distress, Ian couldn't locate him again. Suddenly the crowd parted, Ian saw Kyle, and their eyes locked. It was too much for Ian, too much waiting, too much stress, too much wondering. When Kyle smiled broadly at him, he lost control, he forgot where he was and who was around him. He simply didn't care any more.

Ian took off at a sprint in his cowboy boots and then leaped on Kyle, wrapping his legs around him. Not caring who was around them, he started covering Kyle's face with kisses. Suddenly he realized what he had done, and was mortified. He tried to climb off Kyle, but couldn't. Ian struggled briefly and then realized that Kyle was holding him in place.

"I'm glad to see you too, babe," said Kyle softly. He pulled Ian's head toward him until their noses were touching, and then kissed him gently. He then let Ian slide slowly down his torso until they were both standing. After giving Ian another quick kiss, he grabbed his arm and tugged him toward the door.

"Come on! I want some good Mexican food. I'm starved!" said Kyle with a smile.

The pair soon found themselves enjoying fajitas for two at their favorite Mexican place. As they talked, Kyle filled in the few details he couldn't share with Ian through the emails. Ian paused and looked at Kyle with a smile. "I got a new job. Well it's still at the same place but I get more money, more responsibility too. But after you left I decided that I needed to go back to school, so I asked for a raise at work and I've started taking some classes at the community college. I –" Ian trailed off.

"What babe?" asked Kyle.

"I want to be someone you can be proud of, not some down-on-his-luck redneck that you are ashamed to have meet your buddies."

Kyle stopped eating and slowly sat down his fork. Reaching across the table, he took Ian's hands in his and looked at him intently. "Ian, any problem was mine, not yours. If these months have taught me anything, it's that I love you and I was being judgmental of you. You're the best thing to come along so far as I'm concerned. If you want to go back to school, then you should. But do it for yourself, not because you think I'm embarrassed of you."

Ian looked at Kyle, sensing that he meant every word. A tear rolled down his face as he realized that they had passed the test of time apart. Reaching up he fiercely wiped the tear from his eye. "Damn allergies."

Kyle chuckled and wiped his thumbs across Ian's cheeks, "Yeah, damn allergies." Leaning back, Kyle dropped his napkin onto the table and beckoned to Ian.

"Come on, let's go home."

"Home?" asked Ian hopefully.

"Yes, home. At least until we find a ranch that we want to buy. I get out in a few months and the rest of my time will be here. I was hoping we could live together, I've already cleared it on base."

Ian beamed at his lover, "That would be amazing. But I thought you hate farm life."

"I love you, Ian. And you love ranching. So I'll learn to love it too," said Kyle tenderly.

Ian took Kyle's palm and looked deeply into his eyes. "I love you. Oh god do I love you."

"Good," said Kyle. "Then let's get home."

"Home, somehow it's never seemed sweeter."