All Comments on 'Dilemma'

by URVASI

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Post on an Indian Site

Your story is probably OK but you are telling it in a language with which you are somewhat unfamiliar. I suggest you write your stories in your native language and post them on one of your sites so that people may enjoy them rather than be frustratged by them. AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shortest story ever.

I gave it a 1 star without even reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Our son

Never mine what them fools said about u writing it was a great short story so u keep up the good work & where is ch 2 .

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
Please,

Never ever put too much credence on what an anonymous poster says.

Most readers on this site are selfish and self centered. They want what they want and if you don't give it to them, they remain anonymous and say hurtful things, criticising but never constructively.

You keep on writing your stories for yourself and post them where ever you like!

Thanks for your story,

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A little short

I for myself would have liked the story to have had more graphic sex, explaining what went on in the bedroom when they conceived their baby.

I wonder if they had to sneak around to have quick fucks, or if the husband was away from the house enough, to give them plenty of time to love each other properly.

Still a good read, thanks for the story .

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 12 years ago
Very .....

Very bad all the way around as I quit after the the first line. Write in your own country as they would like your story as they are used to your jibber jabber.! Gave you a 1 because it was not an interesting story and looked to be very short story.!

Sorry but this is just not my kind of story with your words.* JAG

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 12 years ago
Keep going!

Ignore the ugliness and racist remark. You write from the heart - that is clear. The fact you manage to convey the love between mother and son is all that matters. I hope we hear from you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Listen to the constructive criticism.

It is absolutely not racist to point out that your English isn't quite at the standard it should be for submitting stories in English, and to suggest that such a comment is racist is borderline idotic. I'd be more critical of that comment if I wasn't such a big fan of AhabScribe's own stories. That said, it is easy to improve with a language and it just takes practice and I say well done for trying but, for me, I found the incorrect structure of sentences and unnatural language distracting, as I always do with stories written by those with a weaker grasp of the English language than I'm accustomed to. As was suggested elsewhere also, many readers appreciate more graphic sex scenes in stories here. What can I say, sex sells. Again, thanks for submitting and I wish you luck with growing as a writer, in whatever language you choose. By the way, I always post anonymously because I don't have nor want an account here and I never criticise writers for the what they choose to write about, only how they choose to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yuck

please dont write any more as i do not want to waste any more of my time

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
LOOK

I think your doing a good job. If "yuck" cant deal with it maybe they should read else where. as for your English its passable and it gives it the true Indian experience more credence. I think you should follow-up how does Hubby feel and react when he realises his wife is Pregnant.. does he find out Son cuckolded him or suspect neighbors and or friends.. Does he stay married to wife or leave her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Healthy

This is a nice story. This always happens every where and you should not be afraid of discussing this.

URVASIURVASIover 12 years agoAuthor
THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS

Thanks for all the remarks. I took only a few minutes to complete the story and felt it unnecessary to check up before submission. The story is partially true. And real stories might seem drab, especially in a site like this. I’m a psychiatrist and the mother of the story is my patient, admitted after her son had committed suicide as a reaction to accidental incest with the mother. Pregnancy is hysteric, not real. Her hubby knows nothing about the incest, it’s a secret between the physician and the patient. Her psychic derangement is probably due to loss of the only son for which she blames herself. Otherwise incestuous incidents rarely affect the grown ups very seriously, but from my experience I believe that the young ones are always seriously affected (unless he/she is a congenital brute).

URVASIURVASIover 12 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU ALL

Thanks for all the remarks. I took only a few minutes to complete the story and felt it unnecessary to check up before submission. The story is partially true. And real stories might seem drab, especially in a site like this. I’m a psychiatrist and the mother of the story is my patient, admitted after her son had committed suicide as a reaction to accidental incest with the mother. Pregnancy is hysteric, not real. Her hubby knows nothing about the incest, it’s a secret between the physician and the patient. Her psychic derangement is probably due to loss of the only son for which she blames herself. Otherwise incestuous incidents rarely affect the grown ups very seriously, but from my experience I believe that the young ones are always seriously affected (unless he/she is a congenital brute).

URVASIURVASIover 12 years agoAuthor
INTOLERANCE

As a psychiatrist I'm extremely tolerant about comments. With insight one can learn a good deal from all sorts of comments. Anonymous is perfectly right. The write up is certainly prosaic. Comments out of sheer intolerance do not chagrin me at all. Intolerance is a deep-seated psychic disorder (I've treated plenty of such patients) and it's not good for health either, occasionally ends up with hyper-tension, blood-sugar or cardiac disorders. So wise men (in all the countries) advise one to ignore what he does not like and not to fight with whatever contrary to one's own beliefs comes his way. one US physician friend told me that those who reside not far from the River Mississippi have an advantage as the water of the sacred river cures Intolerance, the worst conceivable psychic disorder.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
Ignore the racism

The story was good but still too short. I have given it 3*. Next time post something which is atleast a full Lit page. You definitely have potential.

And ignore the racist remarks. Infact delete the racist comments altogether.

tamil45tamil45over 12 years ago
good

though short, a story written with an indian mother's perception is great!!

first of its kind i think

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it up ...

Dont feel disheartened by those negative comments. Write another one and this time do not be in a hurry to finish.

Best wishes from a fellow Kolkatan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid People

There is such thing as Birth Control. They have IUD birth control right now that you install once and it will last for 10 years. And there is the morning after pill.

They should have taken the morning after pill right after the 1st incident. Then have a IUD install afterward.

I don't want to make any moral judgement about incest but I do make a judgement about stupidity.

Stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please carry on, URVASI

Considering that English is not your primary language, you did a fine job, URVASI. I've seen quite a few writers who are only conversant in English who have done a LOT worse.

So sad to read about the case of the patient who inspired this story. I hope you were able to counsel her so that she was able to recover from her grief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is a terrific story of hot motherfucking by a highly literate writer

The mother faces a dilemma. Her husband is impotent, but she has pressing cuntal needs. Luckily, she has the answer in her own family. It's her big strong boy Babu and his big stiff prick. Babu sticks his fat prick up his mother's mommy-hole and unloads his young balls up where he was once a baby. The boy is amply rewarded--he fucks a baby up his own mother's cunt. Imagine the sheer delight and fierce boyish pride of young Babu. His big young dick and his fertile balls have made him a daddy to his own little brother or sister. Just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

well that could be very dangroius

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Nice job

Your English is very good. The story was good but short.

Try expanding it. Say more about the pregnancy. Your reaction to it; and yours. What do you plan to tell hubby when you begin to show?

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

You need more detail and I understand that English isn't your native language so I would also suggest getting a English editor and or a English proof reader to help you better with writing stories in the English language

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous