Dinah's Breeding Ch. 10

Story Info
Aurora's punishment, Ian and Dinah are free
2.5k words
4.51
33.6k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers

Ian made his way down the hall, trying hard to look 'doctor-like'. He glanced down at the clipboard, and then up to room. Room 512. This was it. He brushed past the guards without them saying one word to him.

Ian stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. Dinah was asleep in the bed, her face still showing bruises from her last session with Damian and her hair still matted to her head from sweat and strain of giving birth. Despite this, she was angelic.

He made his way to the bed, pulling up a chair. He brushed away stray wisps of hair from her face. Her blue eyes opened and went wide.

"Shhhhhh .... I'm not supposed to be here," Ian whispered to her. "Ariel helped me change and gave me this stuff so I could get past the guards. I needed to see..." His voice choked up with emotion. "I needed to see that you and the baby were alright."

Dinah turned her head to a cart on the other side of the bed. A swaddled baby slept comfortably there.

"You can hold her if you want to ..."

Ian got up and crept around to the little bundle, and unwrapped his daughter. His daughter. He'd never thought of the little pink things in such an intimate way before. He looked her over, counted her fingers and toes. She began to squirm and he lifted her to his shoulder and began the instinctive rocking motion that only a true parent understands.

"Here, give her to me, Ian. I'm sure she's hungry ..."

Ian handed the baby to Dinah and helped her expose her breast to the rooting little mouth. When the baby latched, Dinah sighed.

"Does that feel good?" Ian asked, watching in wonder at her feeding her infant.

"Yeah ... it does. Makes me feel all warm and tingly."

He watched for a bit longer, then hesitantly asked, "Can I?"

Dinah smiled up at him. It had been so long since she had felt his mouth suckle at her breast. He used to love that before ....

"Sure. I'd love that!" Ian swaddled the baby's feet so he didn't get kicked in the head, then latched his own mouth to Dinah's other nipple. He suckled mouthfuls of sweet, warm mother's milk, nursing along with his daughter until they both were satisfied. He took the baby from Dinah and changed her diaper, swaddled her, and put her back down for a nap. Then he turned his attention back to Dinah.

"I am so sorry for everything, Di ..." he began, taking her hand in his.

"Ian, it wasn't only your fault."

"Yes, it was. I fell in love with you, and it scared me. I wanted things with you that I've never thought about before. I always thought I'd work here, be responsible for other people's happiness, and that would be that. I never planned ...."

Dinah shifted and stroked Ian's face. He looked deep into her eyes as he continued:

"When Dr. Pritchett offered me extra money to father her child, offered me a raise in my regular Breeder pay and offered a better apartment – more perks that I've had in my whole life, I took it. I didn't even think of the consequences. So many of you girls come through here, have one baby, and you're gone. Just GONE. And I couldn't let myself love you because I knew you'd be gone, too."

By now, tears slipped down Ian's cheeks. Dinah brushed them away with her thumbs.

"Dinah, when I found out what Damian did to you, I wanted him gone. I wanted to be the one to put my hands around his neck and squeeze the life right out of him, but I couldn't do it. I want us to leave here. I want us to be a family. I want you, if you'll have me. I swear to you that I will never abandon you and ... and ... y'know maybe we should name our daughter ..."

"I was thinking Arielle. It means "lion of God", and your friend, Ariel, was instrumental in getting her here and in getting you to me."

Ian leaned down and kissed Dinah softly on the forehead. "It's perfect, love."

Just at that moment, the door burst open.

Across town, in a clean warehouse, a once-beautiful woman was hanging, naked and spread-eagled, on a metal rack. Her face was puffy and her green eyes swollen and ringed in red from crying. Her voice, a mere whisper. Circling her like a pack of wild dogs was the two men that had carried her from The Clinic, along with three others called in for this special occasion.

"Are you awake, bitch? You're probably thinking now that you picked the wrong time to try to be selfish, huh?"

One of the brutish men swung the flogger, striking Aurora's supple buttock. The red welts raised quickly.

"PLEASE! Please, stop!" she cried in a piteous tone. "I will sign whatever Jonas wants. I will keep my mouth shut and I will do whatever I need to do, but PLEASE stop hitting me!"

"Okay," said the biggest of the men, "we'll stop hitting you. It's really not our job to beat you to a pulp, although we do enjoy hearing you scream. I think that when you see what our REAL assignment is, you'll find that screaming from the flogger is an easier choice ..."

The tone of his voice made Aurora's blood run cold. "Y'see, Miss High-and-Mighty-Bitch, you come from the same stock as us low-lifes do. We know your story: pumping out babies to pay for college and med school, working your way to the head honcho at The Clinic. But somewhere along the way, you lost your compassion. You lost the ability to remember that these young women, while they consent to loan you their bodies for a brief time and give up their babies, they go through a lot. You picked more and more ruthless Breeders, and you stopped caring about the girls. So, we're gonna make sure you always remember what it's like to give up something you cherish. Many of these girls come to you as virgins and they leave as fucked-out women ..."

He gestured to a large man standing next to him. The man began to remove his clothing, and when he got to his pants, what lay inside made Aurora's eyes go wide with fear.

"Meet Python. He's here to take away your ability to have children. See that 14" cock between his legs? When he's through pushing that into your womb, you won't be able to carry a baby to term. Oh, and did I mention that we're going to give you enough drugs to make sure you cum hard on his cock? To make you beg for it? And we have video set up so all your begging for it will be recorded for posterity. The rest of us ... well, we're just gonna take whatever hole Python hasn't visited yet. Let's get this party started!"

Aurora felt the prick of a large needle in her hip, and then a sudden warmth spread through her body.

"That's a special concoction, babe. Sort of a 'liquid Viagra' for girls ... it'll keep you cumming back for more for HOURS!" He tweaked her nipple for emphasis, and she felt her clit jolt with pleasure.

"See? The bitch is already getting into it! I'm taking her ass first ... Tony, you fuck her pussy. We better get ours before Python gets in here, or it'll be like fucking The Lincoln Tunnel!"

Tony pushed his cock into Aurora and she immediately began to cum. "AAAGGGHHHHYEESSSSSS!!!" she screamed as he hammered away, her pussy juice spilled down over his cock onto his balls and then onto the floor.

"I think this bitch is squirting! Look at this, Danny!"

Danny leaned down between her legs to see Tony's cock pistoning in and out of her, and just on the in-stroke, Danny's face was peppered by a spray of pussy juice.

"Goddamn, Tony! Can you even feel anything? That bitch is way wet!"

"Yeah, she's gripping me inside like a vise!"

Danny fisted his now-rock-hard cock and shoved it in one stroke up Aurora's ass. The invasion made her cum again and her cunt clamped down on Tony's cock.

"FUCK, MAN! I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGG!!!"

Tony flooded Aurora inside, triggering another cum. That caused her asshole to milk hard at Danny's cock. All that massaging proved to be too much, and Danny filled her bowels with his nut butter.

Even when he pulled his cock free of her ass, she came. She was in a constant state of arousal. The drug worked well.

Danny patted her on the ass. "Great fuck. Too bad it will be the last of its kind. Python? Would you like to get started now?"

Python's cock was fully aroused. It was 14" long and as big around as a soda can, with a pointed end – better to tap into wombs with. He had caused a lot of damage in his day.

"NO! NNOOO!" Aurora shook her head violently, begging for her future children.

Python leaned down and licked her pussy, sending her once again into a fit of orgasmic spasms.

"Your mouth may say 'no', but your pussy says 'hurry the fuck up!'" Everyone erupted in laughter, adding more humiliation to Aurora's ordeal.

Python stepped up to the rack. He bent his knees, fisted his cock, and rubbed it against her leaking pussy. She looked him in the eyes, her own eyes pleading with him not to do this. But Python was a sadistic prick, and breaking her was his only joy in life. He pushed the huge head against her pussy opening, leaning down to suck her nipple, knowing full well he was going to slam it all home when she came. It was a short wait. Her orgasm began to shake her the minute the sensations of his warm mouth on her tit registered with her brain. He continued to suck and waited for the cue.

Behind him, the other men watched and filmed the events from several angles. They were all waiting.

"OOOohhhygggoodddyyyessss, FUCK ME WITH THAT MONSTER! GIVE IT TO ME!"

It was what Python wanted. He wanted her to beg for it. At that very moment, he straightened his legs and impaled her fully onto his rigid pole. Aurora screamed in agony and ecstasy as his cock slid up her pussy channel and forced open her cervix, slamming past there and well into her womb. Another shot of deep muscle relaxant was given to her, to make sure Python didn't pull out her womb, only damage it beyond hope.

Python began working her hips, talking rough and hot to her as he fucked her hard. At first, Aurora begged him to fuck her harder, screaming out her cums, but soon the pain got to be too much and her eyes rolled back. She drooled and her head lolled as he pounded at her insides. He felt a stretch and was pretty sure he'd torn her womb in a couple of places before he finally flooded her with his cum. When he pulled free, blood and cum came running out of her in rivulets to the floor.

Aurora came to, begging for more cock, more cum ... which the entourage gleefully filmed before giving her a sedative so they could take her down off of the rack. They would hold her for a couple of days before dumping her at the hospital. By then, the damage would be irreversible.

While Aurora was suffering her punishment, someone was coming into Dinah's room back at The Clinic. Ian jumped, but there was nowhere to run or hide. He was prepared to be cuffed and hauled off, but instead, he was greeted by a familiar voice.

"My nephew is a father! Go figure!"

"UNCLE JONAS!"

Ian hugged Jonas hard. Jonas motioned to the door, and a man dressed as a chauffeur stepped inside, carrying two dozen roses, a basket of baby clothes and supplies and a bottle of champagne.

"These are for you, Ian. With my blessing. Inside the basket, you'll find a check. It should be enough to get you both started wherever you choose to go. Your little problem is no longer a problem, and you're free to go as soon as the doctor says it is okay that the girls can go safely."

Dinah stared at this strange man who burst into the room like Santa Claus on Christmas Morning. Her eyes darted from Jonas to Ian to the man with the gifts. Ian handed the basket to Dinah, then took Jonas by the arm and led him outside.

"I don't understand, Uncle," Ian whispered. "We can go? Dinah and the baby and I can go?"

"Don't worry, Ian. It's all been taken care of. This little problem won't happen again and I've seen to it myself."

Ian just looked at Jonas, and something on Jonas' face told Ian that he really didn't want to know the details. So, Ian left it at that. They went back in to a tearful Dinah, who also expressed her gratitude.

Later that evening, after everyone had left, Ian lay next to Dinah on the hospital bed. He was watching her nurse Arielle again, alternately stroking the baby's face and Dinah's body.

"You know we can't make love for six weeks, Ian." Dinah said exasperatedly, "so why do you torture yourself?"

"I just need to touch you both. I came so close to losing you, and I don't think I could stand that again. I need to be close to you Dinah. To touch you, to feel you touching me."

He snuggled closer to her, and she stroked his hair. He turned his face to her, and they kissed heatedly again and again. Ian's fingers found her pussy and stroked her clit until she let out a little gasp against his mouth signaling that she was cumming for him. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, and saw contentment. His release could wait. This was all he needed for now.

Three days later, the doctor okayed a release for Dinah and Arielle. The entire staff was on hand to see them off and to wish them well. Ian had found a little house in a neighboring town, and he had found a job working with his uncle on his campaign for Senator. By the evening, Dinah had tucked Arielle into her bassinette at the foot of their bed, and had joined her soon-to-be husband in bed for some careful, tentative lovemaking that was long overdue.

About that same time in another town, a Lincoln TownCar pulled into the hospital emergency entrance. Two big, burly men lifted a naked woman out of the car and pushed her toward the door. They got back into the car and sped away before she reached the inside, where she collapsed in a heap. The doctor in attendance rushed to her side, while orderlies lifted her into a wheelchair.

"Ma'am? Ma'am, can you tell us what is wrong?" the young doctor asked as he checked her pupils for signs of drug use.

"Yes. I'm Dr. Aurora Pritchett, and I have been raped ..."

hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers