Dinner and a Show

Story Info
Wife forces him to have dinner in the nude.
2.1k words
4.21
79.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had married for a little less than three months when she told me that her parents were coming over for dinner. I had been working out in the yard for most of the day and was hot and sweaty and very turned on. Turned on because the teenage girls next door had been swimming in their pool for the entire time I had been mowing the grass and at upon noticing that I had been watching them decided to show a little exhibitionist streak and went to skinny dipping in the pool with wicked little smiles and glances in my direction.

I headed in and Maria, my wife said her parents would be over soon and I should get ready for them. I went to our room and laid out some clothes on the bed and hopped into the shower to clean up. While I was in there I kept thinking about the girls next door and developed a rock hard cock as a result. As I got out to dry myself off I kept hitting my cock with the towel. I decided that I needed to do something about my hard-on and sat on the toilet and took my rock hard cock in my hand and started to stroke it quickly up and down. I hadn't shut the door and Maria came in and saw what I was doing and leaned against the door frame and said to me, "Caught you red handed, buster. I know that while you were working on the lawn that those girls were skinny dipping and now you want to come up here and jerk your cock while thinking about them. Well, you can stop it right now, you don't have time to finish it."

I was stunned, Maria told me to get up and get downstairs. As I got up with my hard cock bobbing in front of me Maria smiled and followed me out to the bedroom. I noticed that my clothes were no longer on the bed. I went to get them out of the closet and Maria said, "What do you think you are doing?"

"Getting dressed," I said to her.

"No, you take your naked ass downstairs this instant and set the table and don't even think about putting on any clothes," she responded with a cruel smile.

"But, what about your parents," I asked stunned by what she had said.

"You are being punished for jerking off while thinking about those little sluts next door, and I want you to know that they will also be joining us for dinner," Maria said to me. I stood there still in shock that this was going to happen.

"And if I refuse," I said to her.

"You don't want to know what I can do to your career," Maria smiled.

I was a high ranking public official and had hopes of running for state office in the fall and Maria knew that I had slept with several women in the office to gain my position in the political arena and would not hesitate to reveal that she had videos of many of those trysts.

"Ok, dear as you wish," I said heading down to the kitchen in the nude with my raging hard-on leading the way.

"Now when mom and dad get here just act normal. Same for when Jenny and Heather get here, understand?" Maria said as she went back to cooking dinner.

"Yes," I said wondering how I was going to act normal when I was having dinner with five fully dressed people while I was stark naked.

Soon after I was finished setting the table Maria handed me a drink and told me to chug it down it would help my nerves. What I didn't know but was later revealed was that she had slipped a Viagra into it to make sure my hard-on wouldn't go away. Then the doorbell rang!

"Get that would you dear?" Maria asked leaning into the oven to get out the ham.

Mortified by the fact of what I was about to do I walked slowly to the door and reached out with a sweaty palm to open it. As Maria's parents, Sharon and Keith came in they acted like it was normal for me to run around the house naked. I actually began to relax a little as they stepped into the living room and Sharon went to the kitchen. Then Keith looked at me with a smile and said, "So how did she get you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Well one thing you need to know is that we have a tradition and when the man is caught doing something wrong then he spends the rest of the day naked with a hard dick. So what did you do?" Keith informed me.

"Well, I was working on the yard earlier and the girls next door were skinny dipping and I got all turned on and after my shower I started to jerk off and Maria caught me," I said to him turning red with embarrassment.

"Damn, boy. Now you have to be after dinner entertainment too," Keith said to me with a laugh.

"What?" I asked suddenly terrified.

"Well when you get caught jerking off, you have to finish it with an audience or in public view," Keith said to me again.

Then the doorbell rang again, and again Maria asked me to get it. I did and this time Heather and Jenny came in with four other girls that I didn't know they all giggled and pointed at me when they noticed I was naked and had an erection. Heather stopped giggling long enough to introduce Gloria, Amanda, Lisa, and Donna.

Maria came in and said to hello to the girls and introduced the other girls to me with a sharp slap on my naked ass in front of everyone. We all then went into the living room and sat down to chat. I was very aware of the fact that I was naked while everyone else was fully dressed.

Maria then announced that it was time for dinner. Everyone headed for the table and we were short one chair. Maria then said that I could sit at the bar and eat while they all sat at the table. The bar sat slightly higher than the table so everyone would be able to see my hard cock jutting up between my legs as they ate. I had never felt that way before knowing that all those eyes were surveying my hard cock as the four college freshmen sat there giggling and whispering to each other while Maria and her parents chatted like it was no big deal that I was naked. I was still rather nervous about what Keith had said about me being the after dinner entertainment. I had time to think about it while we all ate our great dinner. I had a pretty good idea of what was about to happen when Maria stood up and asked who was ready for dessert. Everyone responded that they wanted to wait a while. Everyone returned to the living room and Maria said that she wanted to see me in the kitchen for a moment.

Standing there face to face with my wife she kissed me on the nose and said, "Look, Damon, I love you very much and I appreciate what you are doing tonight, but now it gets much worse for you. Now you are going to go out there and sit on the edge of the fireplace and jerk off while me, mom, dad, Jenny, Heather, Gloria, Lisa, Amanda, and Donna watch."

"You are joking right?" I asked her, with question in my eyes.

"You were jerking off earlier thinking about Jenny and Heather skinny dipping so now you get to do it with them in the same room." Maria said with a smile on her face. "Or I could bring that career of yours to a screeching halt."

"Yes, dear," I said to her.

I followed her out of the room and into the living room and took my place at the edge of the fireplace and as everyone's eyes settled on me Maria stood up and explained the deal to everyone in the room. "Mom and dad, you two already know that Damon is naked for a reason. Jenny, Donna, Gloria, Lisa, and Heather you guys are about to learn why I invited you over tonight. Earlier today, while Damon was out working in the yard he noticed that Heather and Jenny were out swimming and soaking up the sun. For the biggest part of the day Damon was looking at you guys with a big hard on while he was outside. What a surprise it was when I found out that you two had noticed his attention and decided to go skinny dipping for his pleasure. I thought that he was going to cream his jeans watching you two. Anyway, after I noticed what was going on I decided that I was going to embarrass and humiliate him in front of you two that is why he is naked here tonight. Now for the final act, since he was caught by me jerking off after he watched you guys I am going to let him finish what he started in the bathroom earlier as our after dinner show. I present to you all my husband Damon in his first public jerk off session."

I looked at everyone in the room as I reached down and took my hard cock in my hand and started to stroke it. I was aware of the lust filled eyes of the young girls as they continued to snicker at my situation which turned me on all the more. I avoided Keith's gaze, but was well aware of his eyes on me. I did think of the fact that he knew what was going on and said it was a tradition and knew that at some point that he had went through the same thing. I locked my eyes on Maria's and saw that she was filled with lust and knew that at the end of the night I was going to get fucked like never before. I continued to work my cock harder and faster, it didn't take long since I had started from an already aroused state. I felt the cum start to shoot out the tip of my cock and kept stroking as it flew out onto the hardwood floor that I had put down almost a week earlier. I shot out four good size spurts before I milked the last little bit out with my hand and that actually came out on my hand with a dribble. I sat there in the post orgasm haze looking at my wife who was red in the face and ready to be fucked hard. I then looked at the girls who all were breathing heavily and sweating profusely, I can't swear to it but I think that they may have had orgasms from watching me jerk off. I then glanced at Sharon who was sitting on the arm of the chair Keith was sitting in and was rubbing his hard cock through his pants.

I thought that my night of torture was over until Maria looked at me and said, "Now as the final chapter, I want you to get down on all fours and lick your cum up off of my floor."

In a moment I was lapping my cum up off of the floor and off my hand learning that it wasn't bad tasting at all.

Later that night as I lay in bed I heard noises from the pool area next door. Maria said that she heard it too. We got up and went silently to the window and since our room overlooks the pool we were able to look down on the girls. We were treated to sight of Gloria eating out Lisa's hot cunt, Amanda licking Jenny's tight ass, and Heather was fucking Donna with strap-on dildo. I reached down and started to stroke my hard cock while I watched the show with Maria who had her hand shoved down the front of her panties and was playing with her pussy. I looked at her and said, "What do I get if I catch you playing with yourself?"

"Do you want me to spend tomorrow night naked when your parents come over for dinner," Maria asked me.

"Dad wouldn't understand and mom would have a heart attack," I told her with a smile.

"I guess you can fuck me in the ass while we watch the show," she said pulling out a jar of Vasoline from the dresser beside the bed. I proceeded to plow her ass with my hard cock.

That night was my first night of being exposed to our guests, but not the last.Maria has paraded me naked in front of almost everybody we know and some that we don't. Those are other stories though.