Dinner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to taste her, run my tongue up her slit. I think she wanted me to do it, too, but I couldn't. I pulled myself away, looking over at Karen, snuggling her naked body up tight to Connor, two fingers just gently stroking his erection.

Pauli and I sat back down. Karen had said she was saving her dare for after... and now it was after. We all looked at her for what came next. After all, she was the one who had won the poker hand, and the bets hadn't been paid yet.

"I... we have dares still... you guys have dares. Robert, Pauli..." My heart was pounding, wondering what she was going to say, "Sweetheart, I know what you've been wanting to do ever since you met her. I dare you to... make out... just... no sex, intercourse... no fucking." I held my breath, she was joking, right? Wants me and Pauli to... make out... naked? "And Connor, you're taking up where you left off a while ago... but this time, until I say to stop. No one else."

I looked over at Pauli, then at Karen, my entire nervous system having gone through the roof. Pauli reached over and touched her fingertips to my cheek, setting it on fire. I heard my wife's hard breathing and Connor getting closer to her.

Pauli drew closer and I all of a sudden wondered about those soft lips, remembered that half-minute or so outside The Olive Garden and the few seconds after we'd gotten here. This wasn't going to be a hurried, half-minute. It was going to be a lot more. A LOT more!

And then I felt those lips on mine and her naked breasts pressing against my chest. She kissed me and I kissed her back, our tongues intertwined, her hands behind my head and mine roaming up and down her back, pulling her tight to me. She pushed me backward onto the couch and scooted up so her nipple was in my mouth. I sucked it in, then her whole tit.

Pauli cried out, straddled my mid-section right above my you-know-what and pressed her naked pussy down on me, her right tit pushed in my mouth. I heard a long, loud wail, sounding like coming from the love-seat, glanced over and my wife was prone, underneath Connor. I couldn't tell if he was actually inside her or not, but God, the thought of it!

Pauli must have looked, too. She pulled herself off of me and suggested, "Let's go in the bedroom." I was all for it, except that I wanted to actually watch Connor fuck my Karen. Almost worse than what I wanted to do to Pauli.

When I wrote about Matt and Robert watching their wives with other men, it was something I'd read about, that other men wanted. Exciting, yeah, but certainly not anything I could ever contemplate with Karen. But now, here, in real life, watching Connor and Karen together, everything had changed. I suddenly understood. The excitement wasn't made up, wasn't just 'fiction'. It was a real thing, huge and all-encompassing. I know I'd tried to make it sound exciting, but never in my wildest imagination could I have imagined what it would actually be like.

Connor's body was spread across Karen's, their mouths together, Karen kissing him back just as hard, her hands spread across his back, apparently completely lost in the throes of her passion. Was his cock inside her? God, I wanted to know. He wasn't thrusting but his bare butt was sure as hell quivering.

I don't know if she sensed Pauli and me watching or what, but she opened her eyes and saw us. Pauli saw too and told them, "We're going in the bedroom."

Karen tapped Connor on the back, he pulled his lips from hers and looked toward us, "Bedroom," Pauli said again and pointed in that direction.

He climbed off of my wife, his cock just plain massive; long and thick. He hadn't been inside her, but it looked damp and slippery, probably pre-cum, maybe her own juices from rubbing against her. But I could tell that he hadn't been inside her when he rolled off. Like I'd said earlier, Karen's petite; short, thin. I wondered if that thing would even fit inside her.

They both stood, intertwined fingers together and followed Pauli and me into the master bedroom.

"Condoms?" Pauli asked, "we bought some... just in case."

"I won't get pregnant," Karen said. We knew that, we went to a fertility clinic several years earlier. She wasn't ovulating. Never had and the doctor said she never would. It's complicated, I won't try to explain why, doesn't matter. We thought about adopting but decided against it.

"I'm on the pill, it's okay," Pauli said, "and safe, too, both of us." I think it was beyond having to say that Karen and I were both safe.

That out of the way, Karen pulled herself back to Connor, her lips back on his, wrapped her legs around him, locked her feet together behind him and I heard, very distinctively, "Fuck me, Connor... hard!"

He backed her up against a wall, repositioned both of them a little and pressed forward, hard. If what I heard earlier was a wail, what we heard then was something unworldly, a noise like I'd never heard before in my life. Karen's eyes were open, glazed, appearing to be unseeing. He pulled back and thrust inside her again, eliciting the noise again, Karen's mouth agape. He thrust again and again and again. Karen's wailing and crying, I don't know how else to describe it, were continuous, her body shuddering, fingernails bloodying Connor's back.

I could hardly believe what I was seeing. When Karen agreed to come to this game, what, just last night? God, it seemed so long ago! I think she foresaw a polite game, maybe stripping part-way, then stopping, going home and making love. Certainly not this! At least I hadn't.

Connor continued to thrust inside her; long, hard strokes. Pauli and I stood watching, transfixed. I couldn't take my eyes away from my wife. My own cock was about to burst and I didn't dare touch it. Thankfully, I'd had that orgasm inside Pauli's mouth or I wouldn't have been able to stop the inevitable.

I have no idea how long it went on, but it seemed forever, Karen's wailing only growing louder and more urgent, until Connor roared and made two or three sudden, short thrusts. His muscles tensed and for the first time, at least since we'd married thirteen years ago, another man was pumping cum into my wife's pussy.

I felt a tug on my hand; then, "Our turn," from the girl next to me, Pauli, "and I want it, too." She led me over to the bed and I realized the fantasy that I had never even dreamed of dreaming about was about to happen. Even when I'd planned to come to this 'game' before telling Karen, I hadn't even dared think about this actually happening. And now, Karen would be here, watching me fuck another girl.

Pauli climbed up on the bed, on her hands and knees, then looked back at me. She didn't need to say anything, I knew what she wanted, and God, so did I! I climbed up on the bed behind her, thinking to myself how damned glad I was that I'd come so hard just a few minutes earlier. Otherwise, I knew I'd erupt the instant my cock touched her pussy, if it hadn't already from watching Karen.

I ran my hands over her body, feeling her soft skin. I needed to savor this instant, knowing that it would never happen again, not like this. I scooted a little closer, my heart pounding. Pauli reached back, between her legs, taking ahold of my cock and tugging me toward her pussy lips. I watched myself, the head nestled right there, the feeling more intense than anything I'd ever felt before or at least that I could remember. Even the first time with Karen, good as it had been, hadn't been like this.

This was going to happen! I was going to be inside another girl the first time in well over thirteen years!

"Do it, Bobby, do it, fuck me!" Pauli screeched.

I pressed, felt her warm flesh wrapping around me. It was almost more psychological than physical, I'd lusted after this girl since that brief meeting in the Casa Mia, never imagining to actually be here, fucking her.

I heard myself, the moan, as her soft slickness engulfed around me, every nerve ending on fire. And so hot, almost like her pussy had its own built-in furnace. This position had always multiplied the physical feeling for me and now, the physical and mental were more intense than I could even have imagined. I pushed harder, inside her, every inch multiplying the sensations. And then, suddenly, Pauli pushed herself back and I was inside her, totally.

My hands clenched Pauli's hips, pulling her back, pushing even deeper inside her. I was trying to breathe, my face in a grimace when I heard from somewhere in the distance, "Fuck me!"

I watched myself pulling my cock partway out of Pauli's pussy; wet, slippery. And slammed back into her!

"Oh yes, again!" she wailed, rocking her body back.

I did, again! Pauli wailed, I moaned, the feeling, the friction so intense against what felt like every nerve in my body.

Again! And I began to feel Pauli's muscles clamping around me. If anything, I'd grown larger, even harder if it was possible. Once more and I felt the intense feeling of an impending explosion start to arise inside me. If I'd thought Pauli's mouth was good, this was a hundred times more intense.

Again, and my orgasm was imminent. If a freight train had veered off course through her bedroom it wouldn't have mattered. Pauli pressed back harder than ever and her body began shuddering, squeezing my cock, milking it and I pressed, straightened my body and shrieked out the explosion I was feeling. This wasn't just an 'orgasm', it was my entire body exploding into her. And it went on and on and on, something like I'd never experienced in my life, something unworldly, like Karen's screams.

And then it was over. I could barely breathe, Pauli's body was slick with sweat and so was mine. I couldn't believe what had just happened. The pleasure wracking every cubic inch of my body had simply been indescribable.

Karen and Connor lay down on the other side of the king-sized bed. I was still breathing hard, having fallen onto the inside of the bed. Pauli, too, breathing so hard. I felt Karen beside me, her body pressed against my damp body. Then I heard her whisper in my ear, "Love you," she said.

I rolled over toward my wife and we looked into each other's eyes. I saw the love in hers and I hoped she saw the same in mine. In that instant, I think we both knew we'd discovered a new life, new friends that we'd see over and over again.

"Think you owe us a truth, too," Karen told me, "remember that part of the bet?" and then, "you've never told me about any of your past girlfriends, I want to know..."