Dinner Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Karen's viewpoint of the strip poker game.
7.6k words
4.49
26k
40
9

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers

Karen

Ch 3

I knew something was wrong. I sensed it all day by his unusual behavior. Robert was preoccupied and seemed a little jumpy. But, I chose to roll over and try to go to sleep; he would tell me when he was ready. And never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed what he would tell me.

"Hon," Robert said, "you can't go tomorrow."

I rolled back over towards him, "What? What did you say, sweetheart?"

He wouldn't look at me and repeated, "You can't go tomorrow."

We went back and forth a few times before his suffocating words spilled out. The words I will never forget.

"There's, there's a... girl... you just... can't."

My heart dropped into my stomach. I was immediately terrified he was about to tell me he cheated on me, or worse, was leaving me. But, then I saw love and concern on his face. He still loved me. I could feel his love and forced myself to do something really difficult -- not react and just listen.

His first reveal was that he wrote erotic stories for a website. To say I was shocked is the understatement of the year. My husband -- an erotic writer? I shook my head in disbelief.

You know, keeping a secret, like he apparently had for so long, still burned like a lie. However, curiosity became my dominant emotion and quieted the anger that initially boiled inside me.

He handed over his weapon of secrecy -- his laptop -- and I settled back against my pillow and read some of his chapters. I am not going to lie, his sexy stories stirred me. I had no clue my mild-mannered, quiet husband would ever write something like that. His stories explicitly described sharing me, his wife, with another man, while he was with another woman.

Shocking, yet oddly arousing. I tried to hide my hardening nipples, brushing against my nightgown. He watched me intently as I read and I could sense his fear at my reaction. I did my best to keep a poker face. Speaking of poker, the last chapter I read was about a strip poker game. Never did I consider Robert had these wild thoughts in his head.

I couldn't keep quiet any longer and my interrogation started. He tried very hard to downplay his involvement with Lush. But, I persisted until he caved and I found out about her -- the girl.

And the first thought in my head that came pouring out of my jealous mouth was, "This girl pretty?"

He nodded, "Yeah... very."

What saved my husband's life in the next few moments was the obvious discomfort he felt telling me this. He didn't want to hurt me. He sweat profusely and suffered in his deception. That counted for something.

Then it got worse. He said she had read his stories and wanted to play them out with him -- with my husband -- strip poker with my husband. MY HUSBAND!

All the dots connected in my head now. And I got the courage to ask if he was supposed to play this scene out this weekend ... while I was gone.

He confirmed my suspicion, but quickly added, "And her boyfriend; she has a boyfriend."

What kind of twisted thing was happening? He had planned strip poker with a stranger and her boyfriend? Who was this man I had been married to for the last thirteen years?

I felt ill at the thought of what might have transpired while I was in Portland. My husband considered cheating on me. I loved him and hated him at this moment. But, there was something in his expression that settled me down a little. He looked scared. Not just scared, but terrified. He was terrified of my response.

He quickly rambled about how he didn't want to go and would cancel his plans with her.

I guess he figured he was in this far, no point in holding back now. He vomited out all the details about the secret meeting he had with this girl and her boyfriend, planning how to reenact his story. And he sheepishly told me she was twenty-four. What every woman fears -- a younger woman. Insecurity raged inside me. My butt was too big. My tummy not flat enough. Too many wrinkles around my eyes.

The only thing that poured out my mouth, "And she's pretty, you said?"

He nodded, "Very."

This cut me like a knife. But, why did it matter if she was pretty? Would an ugly girl have made me feel any better? Probably not. I felt almost sick.

I sat lost in my thoughts for quite a while. The silence was deafening. All I could think about was I didn't want to lose my husband. I was terrified of what almost happened. He considered cheating on me! Apparently, he needed more in our marriage than he was getting from me and I may regret it, but I needed to explore this with him.

"Okay," I forced my lips to speak. "We'll go."

Needless to say, Robert's mouth dropped to the floor in utter confusion and disbelief. I almost had to stifle a laugh at him trying to make sense of what I had said. What a dumb time to even think about laughing!

I suppressed every hurt feeling bubbling up inside me and nonchalantly said, "I don't think I have anything for strip poker. Will have to do a little shopping tomorrow."

I gave his shocked face a light kiss and continued, "I'll read more tomorrow, but for now we better get some sleep. Tomorrow might be a late night." I almost couldn't even believe what I had just said.

I rolled back over in bed and silently cried myself to sleep.

~~~

Something happened in my brain while I slept because I woke up the next morning with a renewed optimism in my marriage. We had a great life, but he needed more. And I needed to explore that with him or risk him exploring it on his own.

It could have been worse. How many men would have run off and had their little sexual fun with that little hottie? Most, I imagine. He didn't have to tell me his secret last night. But, he did. He must want our marriage to work as much as I did.

So, I slapped a smile on my face and started breakfast.

He cautiously interacted with me all morning. I kept up my cheerful demeanor and even asked him to bring up the site so I could continue reading.

And then I saw her pictures on the site. Of course, she was young and hot and gorgeous. Pauli was her name. And this Pauli wanted my husband. I had thoughts of ripping her throat out. I did. I have never been one who shared well. But, what good would hurting her do? There would just be another. There was something Robert needed that I wasn't giving him.

I sat down to continue reading my husband's dirty little stories. He sat down on the couch and said he was going to write his next chapter. This was kind of nice and I would have to really self-reflect later about why he thought I wouldn't have understood his Lush writing.

Chapter after chapter I read. Occasionally, I would glance at Robert, feeling like I didn't know him at all. But, yet, his writing did feel like him. I had never read erotica before and you begin to feel like a voyeur, watching all the sex occurring in the character's lives. And it was impossible not to become affected by the scenes painted. I imagined Robert and myself in the husband/wife characters in his chapters, and the thought of him with another woman and me with another man was strangely arousing.

I felt the first drops of wetness in between my legs around chapter seven. Tanner was rubbing my shaven pussy as I watched my husband's cock ready to fuck Tanya. I was envisioning myself as Adriana in his story. Then, the dampness between my legs quickly progressed to light puddling in my panties. I didn't want Robert to know -- not yet anyways. I tried to soothe my ache by squeezing my legs together. Trying to be discreet, I slipped a hand under the laptop and rested my fingers against my clit.

Out of his eyesight, I gently rubbed my throbbing clit. One chapter later and I desperately needed to cum. Reading about Adriana removing her robe and sitting naked at the table with Tanner and her husband pushed me over the edge. I felt embarrassed, yet crazy aroused at the thought of two men raking their eyes over my naked body. I excused myself to go to the potty and collapsed against the sink as soon as the door was shut. I almost didn't recognize the flushed face staring back at me. Sliding my loose lounge pants down, I rapidly strummed my clit, while watching my face change in the mirror.

His story of each fucking another partner kept playing over and over in my mind while I furiously rubbed myself, bucking my hips pretending I was being fucked -- fucked by a man other than my husband, while he watched! And watching my husband kissing, licking, and fucking another woman unexpectedly excited me. My tummy started to tighten as my orgasm was building. I opened my mouth and silently screamed as I plummeted over the edge. Oh God! Oh God! The waves kept pouring as my pussy repeatedly clenched.

I leaned forward and rested my cheek on the counter, panting out the aftershocks. Oh God! I needed that release. I wish I could have shared this with Robert, but I was still stinging inside from his secrets.

After I regained my composure, I decided to go shopping. I needed some items for the evening.

I returned after many hours of exhausting shopping and headed for the shower before I got dressed. I hope I made the right choice with my attire for the evening. I took a deep breath and walked out of the bedroom. You can do this, Karen!

This was my moment and I couldn't wait to see his reaction. My dress choice came about for two reasons. First, I wanted to make Robert uncomfortable. Really uncomfortable. He would wonder if I lost my mind. He would be embarrassed by my appearance in front of his young tart. My hurt feelings wanted a little revenge. Second, I admit I was surprisingly looking forward to this a little bit, and needed to introduce myself in a certain way to this much younger woman and her boyfriend.

His face was priceless -- disbelief, confusion, horror. I donned a grey, tent-like dress that covered every inch of my body from ankles to neck. It made me look like a sad box, hiding every hint that I was even a woman. And my ebony locks were tightly wound in a stuffy bun. White tennis shoes completed my look -- if you can actually call it a look.

I wish you could see his face. He somehow choked out the words, "You're beautiful." And we climbed into the car and headed out for our adventure.

We pulled up to the house -- her house. My discomfort paled in comparison to Robert's discomfort. My appearance shocked and bewildered him. Sure, he was being polite. How could he not be after what he disclosed last night? But he did not find me one bit attractive wearing this sack. And it amused me greatly. His mouth dropped with each glance at me. Fortunately, he closed it before I had to close it for him.

We rang the doorbell and waited for what seemed like an eternity. Then, he answered. His bewildered eyes still roaming over my sack. I doubted he was anxious to see what this sack was desperately trying to hide. Robert introduced the guy at the door as Connor.

So, this was the man I would see naked shortly? That thought did turn me on a little bit, until I thought about myself being naked in front of him. Now, that scared me. This was about to get real. I admit he was very attractive. But, I wanted to see her - the woman who started this whole thing. Connor struggled with keeping a pleasant face in front of my, umm - ghastly appearance. There wasn't any other way to describe how I had made myself look. I had to hand it to my husband, he introduced me like I was his pride and joy anyways. And this was endearing to me.

Once inside, I immediately excused myself to use the potty, drawing a curious look from my husband. Time for the next step in my plan - Operation Hotness. I remove my sack and revealed the lavender wrap-dress. It was the most revealing dress I had ever worn, showing off my well-toned thighs and perky breasts.

I had to shop for a long time to find the dress that resembled the dress Adriana wore in his story. I hoped my husband recognized it and appreciated my efforts.

I released my hair from the uptight bun and it fell around my shoulders in cascading waves. My trembling hands applied my mascara and glossy lipstick.

I surveyed my appearance in the mirror and took a few deep breaths. I actually liked the reflection staring back at me. I was not twenty-four but definitely looked good for thirty-five. You can do this. Go big or stay home was my plan.

I wanted -- no needed -- to make sure I could keep up with this younger woman who lured my husband here. One more deep breath and I bravely opened the door and headed out to whatever awaited me.

I walked around the corner and my husband's newly shocked face elated me. He was actually speechless, which was rare for him. And Connor's eyes raked hungrily over my body, up and down, making me blush. I found myself feeling heated at his attention and thought about the evening's possibilities. It was actually Pauli who spoke first saying, "Wow. I think I feel a little underdressed."

Her reaction pleased me as I needed to see that I was not the only one who might be feeling a little insecure in this circumstance. My confidence was fleeting though, as I saw my husband's obvious attraction to her in her skin-tight jeans. He gave her a subtle compliment but I know him. He didn't fool me and was immensely turned on by Pauli. Despite my initial jealousy, I also felt an odd stirring inside thinking about Robert and Pauli. I had a brief visual of him kissing her and felt like I would enjoy watching.

What was happening to me?

What was I doing?

Had I walked into the lion's den?

Ch 4

I didn't recognize the piercing, animal-like screams as my own. Opening my eyes, a stranger looked back at me. And this stranger had my pussy impaled against the wall.

~~~

Earlier in the evening

Liquid courage -- the first order of business.

Robert and I rarely drank. So this should get interesting.

Connor had brought in a tray with our drinks and set it down on the coffee table.

I couldn't help but think back to Robert's story of Matt and Adriana. Matt had watched his wife strip naked. Could I really strip in front of Connor and Pauli? Would Robert seriously just sit there and watch me take my clothes off? And then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Say, we get naked. Then what? We would hardly just put our clothes back on and go home. Thoughts and pictures of all sorts of sexual debauchery flooded my head.

In an effort to calm my nerves, I quickly gulped my drink. Spewing and coughing followed from the strength of the alcohol. I glanced at Robert who was also making a face. This night was going to get real interesting real fast with the alcohol lowering our inhibitions.

"Ready to start?" Connor asked grabbing the cards, "same rules as in the story? Dares, questions thrown in along with the clothes for bets?"

Robert looked at me with uncertainty. Really, honey? You started this whole thing and now you are looking at me as if you might be second-guessing what we are doing? Well, I am not backing down. You will have to have the balls to call this off yourself.

I won the cut for first deal. And so it began.

As I dealt the cards with my shaking hands, I couldn't tell you what my husband was thinking. His face, registering surprise at first that I was actually following through with this game, soon morphed into amusement. I loved that after all these years, I had surprised him. Moreover, I had surprised myself. Maybe 'surprised' isn't the right word -- more like shocked myself.

The betting of clothes began. And I prayed I would win this first hand, but of course Pauli won. Damn. The bet had been shoes, socks, then another piece of clothing. And this was when it dawned on me. I had made a very poor choice in my attire for strip poker. Note to self: next time you play strip poker, wear layers, not a single wrap-around dress. Damn.

"Okay, then, start disrobing, people. Robert, you're first." Pauli gloated, eyeing my husband like a hungry wolf.

Of course, she wanted him to go first. A very strong feeling boiled up inside me. I couldn't really name the feeling -- a mixture of jealousy, competitiveness, and excitement. I hated it. Pauli was younger and prettier. I wanted Connor to look at me the way Pauli looked at Robert. And it turned me on she wanted the man who loved me. All these thoughts swirled around my confused head.

Now I was the one surprised by my mate as Robert didn't hesitate in removing his articles of clothing. He quickly removed his shoes, socks and his shirt. I wondered if his reluctance would grow when it was time to shed his pants. I saw the smile spread across Pauli's face; she liked what she saw so far. Robert always had a sexy chest with just the right amount of manly hair. My guess was Connor was bare-chested.

Damn. My turn. I removed my shoes much more slowly than Robert. I was never one to feel comfortable being the center of attention. If removing my shoes felt this uncomfortable, I didn't know how I would get through this night. I tried to turn around to remove my stockings but Connor cried, "Foul." I did like it he was taking an interest in my disrobing, since Pauli had been so interested in seeing Robert strip.

There was no way to easily remove my stockings without giving everyone a peep show. I tried to not think about all the eyes on me and just completed my task. I felt my cheeks flush as I clumsily fumbled with my stockings. Finally, I got them off. Whew! This was much harder than I had anticipated.

I glanced at Robert hoping to have his eyes reassure me, but he was intently looking at Connor, who was intently looking at me. What was Robert feeling? Jealous maybe? Connor smiled at me with a look of approval, which warmed me. If Pauli desired Robert, I needed Connor to desire me. See the dynamic already forming here?

I started to sit back down, hoping they all forgot about the third article of clothing, but Pauli reminded me, "One more, dearie." Good old Pauli. Maybe just killing her would have been better.

Now panic set in and I stuttered, "I... I... can't..." It would be my panties or my dress. I think I reached my stopping point.

"Take another drink, that'll help. We'll wait." Pauli said, seemingly trying to be helpful. NOT!

I couldn't think and Robert was giving me no signals of what to do. I once again turned to my new best friend, alcohol. Quickly downing more of my drink, I scrunched up my face at the strong, unfamiliar liquid running down my throat. And this liquid courage decided things for me.

"What's it going to be?" Connor asked. He eyed me hungrily. And I suddenly wanted to please him.

I stood and felt unstable as all the blood rushed to my face. I decided to remove my panties. I was thankful I had purchased some new, sexy ones on my shopping spree. I thought about how I had let things get a little stale and predictable with Robert, not remembering the last time I shopped for sexy panties. Over the years, I switched to whatever cotton briefs were on sale, not giving too much thought to what they looked like. This series of events reminded me I needed to make more of an effort to keep things spicy in my marriage.

My trembling hands reached up under my dress and pulled my tiny, lacy panties down my legs. I had a secret down below that I didn't want Robert to see, so I was careful to hide my pussy from view. I had never gone without panties in public before and may as well have been naked. My first glance was to Connor, and he was smiling. Somehow, his smile comforted me. It was strange that I sought his approval over Robert's at this moment.

"Hand me the panties," Pauli said.

I sucked in my breath. Damn her! What was she up to?

Before I could protest, Connor picked them up and and handed them to Pauli. To my further embarrassment that little bitch chose to showcase a wet spot on my panties -- taunting me about it. I felt like I was on fire. I had never been so embarrassed and was angry at myself for not being able to hide my feelings. It was important to me that she didn't see my insecurities. I said nothing. Robert said nothing. I still could not look at him.

robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers