Dinner Time

Story Info
Eating out will never be the same.
798 words
3.89
14.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stood there in front of me with a short skirt on, knee high boots and a tight white top. I could see that you weren’t wearing a bra underneath as the pure sexual tension between made you excited and your nipples were standing to attention. You came closer to me where I was sitting and brushed the inside of your left leg against the outside of my right one, leant down to whisper in my ear. You seductively said in a low soft voice 'I have no knickers on'. You gently placed a kiss on my check smiled at me and walked away.

I stood up and followed you, we were in a hotel lobby waiting to be seated for dinner. We were called into the restaurant by the waiter, as we entered the room you grabbed the cheek of my arse and squeezed it tight.

I in turn felt the back of your skirt and found out you weren’t lying definitely no panty line.

We sat down and started to eat, I have never seen someone eat soup before so seductively, you would use your lips on the spoon as if you were sucking a cock right then you lifted up your leg and placed it on the edge of my seat. You winked at me and I knew exactly what you wanted. I started running my hands up and down the inside of your leg. All I can say is I am glad it was a small table as I could just manage to reach your pussy with out having to stretch to far and make it obvious what we were doing.

I played with your clit for a minute just to help moisten you up a bit. I then inserted my finger and just like a scene from When Harry met Sally, you let out a moan.

The waiter came and cleared our table, he looks at you as if to say I know what you two are doing , so you smile sweetly back to him. 'Main course will be another 5 minutes Sir' the waiter said so I just nodded back at him and off he trundled.

I talk my finger out of your pussy and discreetly licked it. I got up from the table and you sharply looked at me and then I realised why. My excitement had made me rise to the occasion as you may expect but the evidence was a bit to prominent for all to see. I sat down and poured us a glass of wine. When my dick had calmed down a bit I got up again and went to the bathroom.

I was washing my hands when someone walked into the room, it was you. You said to me take me hunny, take me now. I locked the door to the bathroom and dropped my trousers. I picked you up and sat you on the edge near the hand basins. Your legs spread and I started to lick your pussy. You said what about our meal, I looked up and said I have all the food I need here, you laughed and said good.

You push my head away and said I want your cock, so you jumped down and started licking my helmet before putting your wanting lips around my shaft.

We were both getting very horny and passionate. I insert my penis into you and you let out a loud moan, all of a sudden there is a knock at the door. It was the waiter to see if everything was ok and that our meal was on the table. You shout out, my partner is feeling on well, but we should be out in a few minutes. He replies very well madam and walks off. We just pack up laughing.

The sex we had was hot and tense, we sat on the toilet we stood against the wall we fell to the ground. You wanted me deep inside you, I want it too. The taste of your neck and the smell of your perfume drove me wild, I loved to kiss your neck and your breasts and you enjoyed ever second of it.

When we came we came together the juices flowed down your leg. I knelt down and licked them. They were sweet, warm and tasty. I inserted my tongue into you to lick the rest out of you, This was very pleasurable for you and the moans should exactly how this felt.

We tidied each other up and washed our hands, before returning to the restaurant.

We sat down and the waiter came across and ask how I was feeling now. I said I felt great and it most of been something I was eating!!!!

He smiled and walked away.