All Comments on 'Dinner with Gary'

by foxysue

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Well................

Didn't even leave Jack a note? He just might wonder where the hell his wife is, no??

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
She had an open marriage?

She stated she had an open marriage, did her husband know that she was going to fuck kevin? Did he know Kevin? If not is she cheating on her husband? Just asking...

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Nice follow-up

A lot more pleasant weather this time! No 'black ice' (yet!) Nothing particularly different except basic education for the Young Bull about the 'snug chute!' (Which should have been described in more detail, since it was Anal 101 for him!) On the other hand, practice of basics make perfect for some future Sweetie! Presumption that Hubby is still on extended leave mentioned in 'Ice Storm!

5*

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
How fun is cheating?

Why did she need to cheat, if her husband let her have the lover? Less than 1 *

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Dawg

FoxySue is nothing more than a.low dawg whore. Good old Jackoff is just her cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfoxysue@foxysue
23 Followers
I am a 46 year old bi-female. I am 5'4" tall, weigh 125 lbs with light red hair. I have been happily married to my husband Jack for 26 years, and have had the good fortune in my life to share many partners both male and female in these years. Jack has posted many stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES