Dinner with Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her first swat. He realized that this might go somewhere and turned down the dinner, just in case. He didn't want to ruin the meal, but could in no way stop what was about to happen, nor did he want to.

She watched the red finger marks show up on his skin. It turned her on greatly to see how easily he marked, so she continued giving him spankings with her bare hand while he bent over the counter and pushed his ass out for her to have easier access to. She alternated between hand slaps and running her fingers inside the cleft between his cheeks and through his crotch area. The way she ran her fingernails over the material made it seem like he was vibrating inside his panties.

Every once in awhile, he'd reach over and stir the meal. This only made her more turned on and wanting to distract him from his duties in the kitchen. She smacked his ass some more. The more she heard him moaning, the more blows were delivered. They were both breathing very hard by now.

Panting, he said, "Ma'am, I must...check on...the chicken." One more good stingy blow to his ass and she walked out of the kitchen.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead with a towel and tried to get his composure again.

He was facing the stove again stirring the dish before him when she returned behind him. He could feel her between his legs again, while she ran her hands up over his arms.

"Wait a minute," he thought, "her hands are on my arms, then what's that between my legs...oh my God."

She smiled when he stiffened up a bit, but then relaxed and allowed himself to stroke against her rubber cock. She continued to push in and out between his thighs, while he continued stirring the dinner. He moved some pots to areas that burners weren't turned on so that they could continue their play. He felt behind him and ran his hands over her bare skin, feeling the harness surrounding her exposed cheeks.

"Get down on your knees." she demanded. "I want you to give me a blow job."

He fell to his knees, looking up at her seductively. He slowly took the cock in his mouth. She rocked her hips back and forth to fuck his mouth. "Suck on it, don't bite." she said. "That's right, suck my cock, you naughty little girl." He choked a bit on the size, but then regained his composure. She leaned back on the counter. She was getting extremely turned on watching his cheeks puff in and out with each stroke.

She lifted him up by grabbing the back of his hair. He struggled to his feet quickly as she grabbed the back of his neck and forced him over to the counter area, then pushed his head down onto the counter top. He splayed his hands on the tile, elbows bent for stability. After she pulled down his panties, he felt the slick sensation of her fingers attempting entry. He spread open wider for her as she slowly, but still forcefully, went inside of him. When she pushed her hips against him, he could feel a slight vibration, but then went back to concentrating on the sensation of her fingers inside of him.

When she released her fingers, he was left feeling void, longing for more. But as soon as he recognized that feeling, she was at his back door again, working to gain access with her strap on. She worked slowly, letting him relax enough for her to get in, then she grabbed onto his hips and pulled him into her. He could feel a slight vibrating sensation, which he assumed was doing something for her as well.

With each stroke that she pushed into him, she felt the opposite end of the dildo pushing into her. The vibrating clitoral stimulation would send her over the edge soon, she realized. So she reached around to stroke his cock while continuing the in and out motion of her hips. On occasion, she would slap his ass and pull on his hair underneath his wig. She ran her fingernails down his back, causing him to shriek out loud.

"M-m-ma'am, I-I-I can't hold out much l-longer, I'm going to c-cum soon." he stammered.

She barely heard him through her own moans and grunts. She grabbed his hand and moved it over his shaft to allow him to caress himself, then returned her hands to his hips and pumped into him even harder.

Her knees went weak when she finally hit her climax, but managed to press into him the best she could while he jerked with his own orgasm as well. She slowed her pace so both could finish and then slowly they both came down.

She removed herself from inside him and caressed his pink ass cheeks underneath her palm, feeling the heat coming off the welts she'd left, then grabbed his hips and pulled him around, spinning him in front of her. She grabbed his head and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. It made him a bit dizzy and he melted into her while running his fingers through her hair.

She pulled away from him and said, "Well, dammit, where's my dinner?"

He giggled and replied with, "Right away Ma'am, it's just about ready."

Sierra went and cleaned herself up allowing Honey to clean up as well before serving dinner. She lit the candles on the table and sat down to be served. After the situation in the kitchen, they both had built up quite an appetite.

Once the food was in place on the table, Honey sat down and they shared a look between them. Sierra put her hand over Honey's and they both knew without saying a word. It was a wonderful role-reversal that they both needed. "You'll make a wonderful wife someday, Honey." Sierra said. "But if that was dinner, I can't wait for dessert. Whatever you're making, be sure to put Honey in it."

"I'm sure you'll take care of that, Ma'am." he smiled.

12