Diplomatic Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira tried to draw Kyrhan to her, now fully revived and ready to be fucked again but her husband skipped away and waved Francis forward.

- Honor to the guests! She is asking for your cock. Do not make her wait!

While Francis was pushing back his cock into her sopping wet swat, Kyrhan took her breasts back into his hands and licked them again, insisting on her hardened nipples. Francis began to hump her faster and faster. This time, she came without waiting for Francis to climax before her. Perhaps it was a courtesy she reserved for her husband unless she was now too exhausted to resist any more. Francis filled her cunt a second time and pulled out carefully. He fell on a nearby chair, out for the count.

Kira's cunt was oozing sperm and a pool was forming on the bed. She was not to be left quiet so soon as Kyrhan made her turn on her belly and lubed her ass hole once more. Seeing Francis fucking his wife must have turned him on as his cock was even more erect as it had been, just above the size of a half liter beer can. Kira smiled and seemed to push inside her belly. Francis had the surprise of watching her arse hole gaping open by itself to welcome his cock. It was not long before it was embedded to the hilt into her back passage.

Kyrhan clearly wanted to impress Francis as he took off his cock as it was erupting sperm. His last spurts landed on the hollow of her back but his cock did not become flaccid. It kept most of its hardness to Francis' amazement. Without being summoned, Kira turned once more on her back and opened her thighs, in an inviting position. Kyrhan pushed the head of his cock in. His penetration seemed as easy as when he had entered her arse. The only difference was that Francis sperm was sluicing down her internal walls, pushed away by the terrible pressure.

Francis was really impressed : Kira was not in need of a stud to give her joy. Kyrhan was amply sufficient to cope with the needs of several sizzling hot young women such as his wife. He was her stud, her stallion, her bull, everything she would ever need. His own cock was dwarfed when compared to the royal majesty of Kyrhan's weapon. Most men should feel lucky to become Kyrhan's assistant and help him with his wife. At least, he felt ready to apply for the job if he had been considered passable.

- My dear Francis!

- Yes, prince Singh?

- Oh! Kyrhan will be sufficient between us except for formal occasions. Kira will fly to France next week and she will be back on the fifth of February. Will you be free for the next Saturday evening? She should have fully recovered from the jet lag!

- I will always find some moment for her!

- Good. You will surely be a regular guest here!

Francis wondered if such reception were really expected when two countries established diplomatic representations but he was ready to take a part as often as he was asked in the good relations between India and France.

12