Directed By Gino

Story Info
He fulfills a wife's fantasy and directs the affair.
3.5k words
4.46
30k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilbHoney
LilbHoney
1 Followers

As they entered the hotel lobby Gino could hear the faint tinkle of little bells. This jingling brought a small smile of pleasure to his face. The woman on his arm was his wife, Daniella. A stunner, at only five feet tall but she carried her stature so well she looked taller. Maybe it was her five-inch heels. One could not help but notice such a handsome pair. They were like bookends; their dark hair and eyes, of the same height, athletic and tanned bodies.

He surprised her this weekend. He spoiled her with two days and nights at her favorite spa and with him at her side the whole weekend. Gino gave her a clip for her clitoris to mark the occasion. Tonight was the first time she wore the clip. It was ten of the tiniest little brass Indian bells you ever have ever seen. When she walked it was like faint music. With each step she took, the faint wispy musical jingle drifted from between her legs.

After they checked in at the front desk, Gino and Daniella made their way to the bank of elevators across from the front desk. As the doors closed, she turned and smiled up at him. He lifted her red mini-skirt, slid his finger in to search for her clit. He made the little bells jingle a bit more than when she walked. She was standing there, allowing him this pleasure, when the elevator doors opened suddenly. There stood a gentleman. He was well groomed, Armani suit, and impeccable hair. He smiled at his good fortune. The good fortune of finding adults caught in the act of playful pleasure. This gentleman only winked at them mischievously, entered the elevator and stood to their left in the corner.

As the elevator continued upward, Gino made an attempt to lower Daniella’s skirt. Deciding to smooth things over he kissed her deeply then placed his fingers in her mouth so she could taste her own sweet honey.

The gentleman stood quietly in the corner intently watching them. Wanting Gino’s attention, he cleared his throat and spoke:

“May I”? nodding toward Daniella and waited for permission before he moved.

“Yes, please”. Gino said.

Daniella’s eyes never left Gino’s face as this stranger reached to touch her pussy right there in the elevator. You could hear the bells gently jingle as his manicured hand reached her pussy. Gino and Daniella both looked to see a smile grow upon the strangers face in delight at his newfound treasure. Daniella moved one foot a step to the side so he could better enjoy this little treasure. A big smile of pleasure and desire grew on her face. She enjoyed how his fingers felt, different from Gino’s, as they touched her, right there with Gino’s permission no less. The gentleman’s fingers were thicker and rougher than Gino’s and pressed between her swollen lips. She could feel herself grow wet. She looked to Gino for reassurance and found lust and desire in his eyes. A moan escaped Daniella’s lips. Gino kissed her deeply and cupped her left breast. The gentleman saw them kiss and continued to fondle her wet pussy, flicked at the tiny bells and enjoyed their jingle. He removed his fingers from her pussy and let her lick them.

He thanked Gino for the opportunity. They heard the elevator ding as they reached their floor and the doors opened. Gino and Daniella started to leave. Daniella hesitated for just a moment. Gino whispered in Daniella’s ear.

“Go to him. Kiss him so he can taste your wetness from your mouth”.

Daniella kissed Gino first, walked to the gentleman, kissed him long and deep. A loud moan escaped his throat. He allowed his tongue deep in her mouth enough to taste and then backed off. She looked back at Gino and softly said.

“Please Gino, may I have him too?”

Gino gave the gentleman the room number as the elevator doors closed. He led Daniella to their suite. Unlocked the door, his hand to the small of her back, close enough to hear the tiny bells jingle again. Almost immediately he began to undress her. Gino unzipped her skirt, let it drop to her ankles. She had no panties on. He placed his hands on her waist, slowly and lightly touched her skin. He lifted the little satin top off her breasts and up over her head and arms. His thumbs stopped for a moment and caressed her already hard nipples because she wore no bra tonight. He knew how she adored the feel of silk on her bare skin. He tossed her top across the room and let it fall where it may. Gino walked over to the suitcase he had brought with them. As he opened his case he noticed that Daniella started to play with her nipples, slowly teased them, caressed her own body with her touch, inched her way to the mound between her legs. Gino cleared his throat and said to her.

“No, Daniella”.

“Yes” she whimpered.

“There is time for that later…for now you can only anticipate”.

Gino instructed Daniella to lie upon the bed as he removed neckties from his suitcase. He walked up to her, tied first her right wrist then her left with a tie, but not to the bed yet. They watched each other intently. He instructed her to lay spread eagle on the bed. Trusting Gino explicitly, she did so without question, willingly. Gino secured first her right wrist to the bed then her left. He then moved toward her legs, slowly teased her as he dragged the ties across her face, neck, breasts, stomach, slower across her mound and finally down and across her right leg. Now at the foot of the bed he tied her right ankle to the bed nice and taut. He did the same for her left leg. Gino admired his work. Daniella was naked and tied. He remembered the blindfold in his case for her. He retrieved this from the suitcase and put it on Daniella. He kissed her deeply just as they both heard a knock at the door. Gino leaned down to Daniella’s ear and he bit her earlobe. He whispered to her,

“Are you ready, darling?”

Gino did not wait for her answer for it did not matter. He moved between her legs. He spread her swollen vaginal lips painfully wide, wider than she ever had been before, and thrust his tongue inside her.

“Yes, You’re ready”. He answered for her.

Gino heard a soft whimper escape Daniella’s throat, the door chimed. He grinned and went to answer the door. Daniella heard only muffled voices but nothing distinct. Daniella felt very vulnerable, exposed, hot, and wet as she lay there. Her heart began to beat faster at the possibility of what she believed was about to happen to her, courtesy of Gino’s direction.

Daniella now heard someone approach. Gino perhaps, the person who knocked, the gentleman from the elevator she wondered as she lay there helpless. She felt the mattress shift as weight settled to her right side. She felt a hand press down lightly on her belly then her mound. She still wondered who this could possibly be. She felt wetness as it was dripped between her breasts. She waited, softly whimpering. Now she felt hands caress her between her 38D breasts, the wetness rubbed into her skin. She realized there were three hands! Was there three people or two or many. She knew not, nor cared not now. What Daniella did not know, was it’s only two people, one dripped the oil on to her thighs and the other alternated between pinching her nipples and the oil massaged into her breast. She caught Gino’s scent and found comfort knowing he was still in the room. She remained silent. She dared not even moan.

Daniella knew it would not be long before she gave over to the wanton desires of total submission, to merely be the toy, the fantasy, the slut and slave her master so desired. The person at her legs slid higher on her thigh, close but not able to touch her pussy. He made circular movements against her mound. She began to squirm and tug on her ties. Her hands grasped the ties at her wrists so she’d have something to hold on to. Her desire to touch herself was strong and overbearing, almost too much for her. Her restraints frustrated and excited her. A groan escaped her lips, her body slowly rolled from side to side, when two hands lifted her up by the waist as another pair of hands coated her butt cheeks with the warm scented oil. Daniella could think only about how wonderful all this felt right now when she suddenly felt breath against her ear and recognized Gino’s whisper…

“It’s not the gentleman from the elevator darling”. Daniella’s head exploded with the possibilities Gino could have gone to. She moaned “ohhhhhhhhhhhh” in such a sweet whimper. Someone pinched Daniella’s nipples and pulled up hard on them. Unable to respond, her attention focused on the hands that kneaded the oil into her body that heightened her senses. Daniella’s body traitorously responded to the simplest of touches, and she spread her legs wider than necessary. One hand moved between her thighs. More oil was spread on her pussy but not between her lips. She felt only the hands that kneaded her breasts, thighs and pussy intensely. Daniella’s body rose in response to the heightened waves of desire as they washed through her body. Her body now responding against her will. She felt her swollen vaginal lips spread wide open, cool air upon her, her bells jingled slightly.

As sudden as an explosion An explosive thought slammed into her brain as Daniella thought to herself,There are three people attending to my body right now and I don’t know if Gino is involved or not!! She then heard Gino whisper to her but could not tell from which direction:

“Nod your head if your answer is yes; do you want to be touched”?

Daniella needed release desperately so she eagerly nodded her head.

“Once!” yelled Gino.

Daniella felt fingers tighten against her clit and they stroked her there only once.

“Ungh!!!” Daniella cried out in moaned out a loud whimper. Daniella heard only one word echo over and over again in her head: “once”. She felt breath against her ear and a woman’s voice whisper:

“Did that feel good”?

“Yes”. Daniella answered.

“No one said you could talk … just nod”. Boomed Gino’s voice in her other ear.

“Now, would you like to be touched again”?

A whimper escaped Daniella’s throat but nodded her head yes, and bit her lower lip in order to not answer out loud.

Daniella felt the bed move, weight shifted, she was still blindfolded. She felt someone climb on the bed; a faint wisp of a touch began to move up and down her clit, her hips responded by gyrated upward.

“Does that feel good”? The woman asked.

Daniella nodded a frantic yes. The movement against her clit intensified. She could sense how wet her pussy was. Now she felt the head of a thick, soft cock as it tickled the bells into a jingle. A wet tongue slid into Daniella’s mouth, a kiss, a woman’s kiss. Daniella could tell by the taste of the lipstick and aroma of perfume. The head of the cock slid up and down her slit. It made the tiny little bells jingle. Slick pre-cum lubricated the way.

“Yessssssssssss”. Escaped Daniella’s lips. Daniella’s hips thrust upward to match the rhythm of the cock that generously teased her pussy.

“No talking”. The woman whispered into Daniella’s mouth and Daniella felt her leave the bed. Daniella bit her bottom lip to keep quiet. She now concentrated on whose cock could possibly be the one that teased her clit, an attempt to recognize if it was Gino there between her legs or not. She felt the bed move again as a large erect nipple brushed her lips. Had the woman left to undress and returned? Or was this someone new? Daniella’s head reeled at the possibilities as she licked the nipple, pulled it into her mouth with her teeth and began to suck harder. The woman behind the nipple moaned as Daniella tugged on it with her teeth, flicked her tongue over the nipple while she gently bit down. The head of the cock left Daniella’s pussy, replaced by a hand that parted Daniella’s lips wider now, her tiny bells rang, a thumb possibly slid deeper up and down her pussy now. It spread her wetness all over the outer rim of her pussy, a finger pushed part way inside, twisted around, slid in and out slightly.

“Gino? Gino, mi amore, por favor”. Daniella called out almost tearfully. On sensory overload she needed release or peace and she) begged him now. Against Daniella’s ear, Gino whispered:

“I’m right beside you, Daniella”.

“I want to feel YOU inside me love, please, help me”. Daniella begged.

The finger left Daniella’s pussy, entered her anus deeper, and stroked her slowly, in, out. Daniella’s moans grew louder as the finger slid completely inside her anus. Again, she felt the cock against her vagina just as the woman lowered her hairy pussy to Daniella’s mouth. Daniella’s only concern at this point was the release her body craved, desired, and so desperately needed in order to return to sanity. She was lost entirely on a spiritual plane of no return until this situation was to be remedied by a climax.

The man’s cock entered her, slid in, deeply, wetter than she ever recalled before in her whole life, and held there. All she could feel is the cock as it throbbed inside her and her own pussy throbbed along with him.

Daniella began to lick and suck the woman’s pussy. She tasted the wetness from this woman that was all over her face. She whimpered at the sensation of this cock in her pussy, her desire to cum, and the taste of the woman’s pussy. She heard Gino whisper again in her ear:

“I love you darling, and you are doing so wonderful”.

Daniella moaned and whimpered but could be heard as she slurped and, licked the pussy in her mouth, and thrust her hips up on the cock that still had not moved. She was frustrated beyond need and words but said not one single word. The woman rubbed her pussy harder on Daniella’s mouth. The cock inside her at last began a slow steady stroke on her pussy. She felt hands scratch up and down her inner thighs. She felt another hand rub oil into her clit very slowly.

The woman moaned and increased her grinding motion against Daniella’s mouth. Daniella’s tongue darted about inside the woman’s pussy, her nose intentionally rubbed her clit. Daniella figured if she couldn’t be allowed to cum just yet then she would get her revenge on this woman now and make her cum instead. Daniella began to suck the woman’s clit hard, without mercy, tasting her essence and knew her climax was close by.

Daniella felt the cock stroke her pussy and her legs were spread wider, her clit still stimulated by hand, her pussy by the man’s cock and then vibrations against her anus just a moment before a vibrator was inserted there. Daniella tensed for a moment to wonder if the vibrator was too big, but relaxed when she realized it was a small vibrator that fit perfectly in her ass. A loud moan escaped Daniella’s throat and was lost inside the woman’s pussy. The entire time Daniella’s little tiny bells jingled on the clip she still wore. The woman rocked harder on Daniella’s mouth. The cock thrusted harder in Daniella’s pussy, pounding against her cervix. The vibrator tenderly stroked in and out of her anus, stimulating her clit. Someone from somewhere had begun again to tease and taunt her nipples. Daniella got loud with her moans, her body thrashed against this overwhelming stimulus.

Daniella’s nipples hurt nicely, her pussy throbbed and expanded, the vibrator hummed in her ass. Daniella thrashed with the rhythm of all this and realized the pace had picked up, harder and faster. Her brain exploded with the thoughtthat she would finally get to cum and end this sweet torture. She knew too that this was what Gino wanted, had orchestrated and directed for her. She wanted to please him. Her fantasy came to life, his pleasure at watching and directing and pulling this all off for her, his heart’s desire to pleasure them both. His ego must be soaring at the thought of having orchestrated all this. She continued to think. Just to watch his own private live show with his woman, his love, his wife, center stage caught up in the heat of desire. Daniella began to really tug at her restraints. Gino watched for her limit, a boiling point and knew it would be a close race. Daniella no longer in touch with reality had crossed to the other side of unbridled pleasure, lust, passion, and desire. Daniella heard the next instruction from Gino:

“Faster, faster”! Everyone, even Daniella, moaned in unison.

“Harder, show this slut what it means to be my slave”.

Daniella was now assailed harder than she had ever experienced by any cock, vibrator, fingers, and pussy before. If there was anything else that marauded her she’d lost track and no longer cared.

Daniella screamed into the woman’s pussy, as the woman climaxed all over her face. The cock pounded her so hard she could feel the restraints at her ankles tighten as she was pounded upon the bed. The cock thrusted in her so hard and deep. Daniella felt like she would be impaled by this cock to the bed forever.

Suddenly a man’s voice shouted out. The cock stopped. She could feel cum ooze into her, filling her pussy. The vibrator was turned up to a faster speed and the fingers on her clit intensified. Daniella heard Gino now say:

“Cum Daniella, it’s your turn. Cum for all of us here watching you darling”.

Daniella heard several voices chime in with the same words:

“Yesssssssssssss, cum for us Daniella”.

Tiny little bells jingled faster as Daniella neared her climax. The woman began to suck on one tit and someone else sucked the other. The cock left her but the vibrator remained in her ass, pumping her harder. The fingers assaulted her clit faster now. Daniella’s body responded irresistibly as she threw her head, hips thrust up hard against the fingers that touched her. Daniella’s chest arched up and outward against the two mouths that bit, suckled and teethed on her. Then it happened. Daniella felt the climax just seconds away. She began a primal moan that turned into a loud scream of ecstasy. Daniella stretched her pelvis high off the bed as wave upon wave upon wave washed over her. The most intense climax she’d ever felt. It took forever it seemed for her to finish the climax. She could not resist these waves that enveloped her body, mind and spirit. Eventually she slowed. As she calmed down she felt some one lean over her and kiss her tenderly and then leave, another tender but different kiss by obviously another person, then the woman who’s lipstick she could still taste kissed her the longest. The woman also whispered in Daniella’s ear:

“You have been most delicious and fun Daniella. I look forward to playing with you again one day. And I do so like the idea of the bells”. And then she disappeared just as suddenly as she appeared.

Daniella could no longer hear anyone, the room still and quiet. The door opened and closed. She heard only one person move about. This person got on the bed and lay on top of her. She could feel him. Her Gino. He gently played with her nipples, rubbed his body up and down hers. At last, he removed the blindfold and Daniella murmured a soft sweet “mmmmm” blinked and smiled at him. He smiled and said:

“You’ll never know who they actually were”. And began to untie her restraints.

“Have you been here thewhole time Gino”? Daniella asked breathlessly.

“Yes my love. And the bells were an excellent touch”.

As Gino undid the restraints, Daniella rubbed her wrists to re-circulate the blood flow. She knew how hard she tugged on the ties. Once free from all restraints, she curled up into a fetal position, spent, used and thoroughly drained, she snuggled up next to Gino. There, he allowed her to sleep. Gino stroked her hair as if she were a child in need of comfort from a storm. For that is exactly what had happened, a storm of heightened passion, directed by Gino. Just listen to the tiny little bells again on the tape that Gino watched of the entire night. Gino thought:won’t Daniella be surprised when she gets to finally see what she missed?

LilbHoney
LilbHoney
1 Followers