Director Jekyll & Ms. Hidesnothing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,543 Followers

Movement to the side of Heather caught my attention as I saw Billy reach for the clutch, downshifting into second gear as we came to a curve in the road. I was about to turn my attention back to Heather's body when I saw his hand slip off the clutch and rest on Heather's bare knee! I quickly glanced up wide-eyed and saw Billy staring at me through the rearview mirror, a big grin on his face knowing I had seen what had happened.

Looking down again I saw his hand still on Heather's knee, her not even acknowledging it as she sat in the seat, talking to Bobby. I stared transfixed at a strange man's hand on my wife's leg as Billy started moving his thumb slowly across her skin. I knew Heather had to be aware of his hand and where it was, but she continued to talk to Bobby.

I again yelled into the cab to ask Heather if she were all right and she turned towards me smiling, yelling she was perfectly fine and I should stop worrying. "Only complaint I have," she yelled, "is it is so damned hot. And with all this bouncing, my tits feel like they're about to jump out of my shirt," she laughed at me.

The guys laughed as well as Billy yelled out, obviously for my benefit, "Aw shucks ma'am, t'wouldn't bother us none," he grinned, unabashedly leering on her bouncing chest again, his hand still on her knee. "Why yur body be better than one of the girls from Bobby's Penthouses, yur ol' man should be very proud," he yelled, again looking back at me through the mirror with a grin.

I heard Heather say something, knowing she was thanking him for the compliment as their voices again drifted to a level I could not hear.

I continued to focus on Billy's hand on my wife's leg. She had not said a thing, and I felt my dick hardening seeing another man so blatantly flirting with her. In the back of my mind I knew by not mentioning anything I was giving Billy a "green light," but also knew Heather would say something if things got too out-of-hand. As big as the two guys were, if my wife were in danger I cared little for the consequences and would rip their throats out if they harmed her or did something against her will.

As I continued watching Billy's hand on her knee, he now not only stroked lazy circles with his thumb, but his fingers were lightly curling and uncurling around Heather's kneecap. I was impossible for her to not be fully aware of what was happening and I felt my dick respond at the thought.

Suddenly we hit a huge bump; the motion feeling like my kidneys had jumped into my chest, causing us all to jostle. As I settled back onto the bale of hay and slid it back in position the cab near the window, I again looked into the cab, my eyes widening as I saw Billy's hand had moved up several inches, his fingers now slowly stroking the inside of Heather's thigh. In addition, Bobby's hand was on Heather's other knee. Not bothering to be as subtle as his brother, his hand was openly sliding up and down, feeling her soft flesh.

Looking up, I met Bobby's eyes as he looked over Heather's shoulder at me, an open grin on his face as his body language dared me to say something. I felt blood pour into both my cock and face as I simply looked down at Heather's lap again; knowing my continued lack of saying anything was giving him a "green light" to fondle my wife.

Heather was now staring straight ahead out the windshield, watching the road and scenery as we drove, not moving or turning towards either man and I knew she was clearly aware of both guys' hands on her knees, and just as noticeably not saying anything about it. Glancing back at her jiggling breasts, I realized her breathing was definitely deeper and could even see the prominent nubs of her hard nipples outlined by the dampened top. Knowing her reaction could not be due to air conditioning this time, I realized Heather was getting turned on by the attention!

We hit another large bump, although not as bad as the last, and I saw Heather reach out with each arm, placing her hands on both men's legs. My throat went dry, not from heat but excitement as I stared spellbound at her hands resting on each of their thighs. Almost imperceptibly she started to gently squeeze and as I watched, I suddenly realized it was in time with the movements of their hands on her knees. I was fascinated at what was happening, unable to say anything and wanting to see how far she would go.

As if on cue, I suddenly saw both guys' hands stop moving and each move to firmly grip her knees. In slow motion I watched enthralled as each brother gently pulled Heather's knees towards them, spreading her legs apart! Heather barely registered what happened until I noticed her hands had spread wider, squeezing their thighs in obvious encouragement.

My breath stopped short, wondering how far she was going to let them go as I watched mesmerized as each moved their hands to the insides of her thighs. I could not believe my eyes as I saw Heather's response, slowly moving her hands further up their thigh until her fingers were brushing the junction of their hips, continuing to squeeze the muscles of their legs.

There was no longer any pretense to talking, all four of us caught up in our own part: the guys feeling up a beautiful married woman, Heather being felt up and encouraging their actions, and me enjoying the show before me.

The guys hands slowly but steadily moved higher up Heather's spread thighs, her only acknowledgement being her hands moving into the insides of their legs as well. After several minutes, both men's hands were at the hem of Heather's skirt. I swallowed forcibly, trying to ease the excited dryness of my throat with the knowledge of only two or three inches of space and a small lace thong between two strangers' hands and my wife's pussy.

Then without any preamble or attempt to hide his actions, Bobby's hand suddenly moved between Heather's legs, firmly grabbing her mound from beneath her skirt! Heather's reaction was unforgettable as her head fell back and she let out a loud moan, fully audible from where I was over the loud rumbling of the truck. At the same time, I saw that her hands had moved, cupping each of their crotches through their coveralls!

I looked up from the amazing site going on in front of me and saw Bobby once again staring over Heather's shoulder directly at me, his shoulder moving as he deliberately rubbed my wife's crotch through her thong. I stared dumbly at him, then without a thought, slowly nodded towards him as he smiled.

"What was I doing?" I thought as he turned back to the road and what he was doing—specifically feeling up my wife. I had never let another man get this intimate with her, and although Heather had often let a guy feel her ass or get a quick brush of her tit, she had never let things get this far. And here I was openly allowing it!

In fact, I had never been this turned on before. My cock was now rock hard, pressing uncomfortably against my coveralls as I watched the scene before me.

As his brother was feeling up my wife's crotch, I saw Billy's hand leave Heather's thigh, thinking he was finished; however, without pausing his movement, he reached over and grabbed her right breast, massaging it gently through her thin top. Heather let out another audible moan as her head lay back, her hands slowly massaging the brother's cocks through their coveralls in acceptance.

I stared in awe watching two strangers feel up my wife, not wanting to stop it and her obviously enjoyment. What made it more erotic was her doing the same to them.

After a mile or so down the road, the guys changed positions as if on cue, this time Billy's hand moving to Heather's crotch and Bobby squeezing her left breast. Bobby was rougher and more blatant, grabbing Heather's flesh in his hands and giving several hard squeezes, as if testing the air of a balloon. Heather continued to elicit moans and I watched fascinated as Billy's thumb and forefinger clamped down on Heather's prominent nipple, causing her to yell out a loud groan, the sound drifting easily through the back window to my ears.

Bobby continued mauling her breast roughly, pinching her nipple as Billy continued rubbing her crotch. As if frozen, I watched the scene unfold before me. Glancing down to her lap with Billy's hand between her legs, I saw Heather was undulating her hips in obvious pleasure as he massaged her through her thong, again wondering how far this would go.

As if in answer, the truck turned and I realized we were at the gas station! I was so absorbed watching everything going on in the cab, I was completely oblivious to where we were as the truck pulled alongside the combined corner store and gas station, the silence of the motor as it shut off startling.

Looking into the cab I saw both brothers smiling at me as Bobby moved his hand up to his nose, obviously smelling my wife's odor as they got out of the truck. Heather stayed sitting in the cab, unmoving, as Billy said they needed to pick up some supplies as well. He said he would tell the attendant about the gas and we would not have to buy the containers—they would bring them back the next time they came back here.

Nothing was said or even hinted about the fondling of my wife as I silently watched them enter the store, glancing at my motionless wife.

As if feeling my gaze upon her, Heather turned towards me, a big smile on her face. "Enjoy the show?" she asked grinning, asking if I were upset.

It was my turn to laugh at her. "Upset? How the hell could I be upset?" I asked. "That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I can't wait to get you back to the car," I grinned lecherously as she smiled back. "So what happened? The damn motor was so loud I couldn't hear a thing," I told her.

"Well, we were talking about them living here and such. They are such sweet boys, they have been down here all their lives and have never been so close to a woman as 'purty' as me," she smiled as she continued, "It was all harmless until I noticed them watching my chest, realizing I was bouncing all over the place," she laughed.

"At that point I asked what we would owe them for going out of their way to take us to the gas station," she smiled. "Billy then put his hand on my knee and told me 'Well ma'am, in the South heres we don't usually take money, we just trade goods and service.'" She smiled as if recalling the conversation as she continued, "I knew immediately they were wanting grope me, and curious to see how far they would go, and knowing the gas station was not too far, I figured I'd not say a word and let them," she laughed, "as well as giving you a treat," she said wickedly. "Now, go get gas; I need to clean up a bit in the restroom," she laughed again, finally getting out of the cab and entering the store.

I climbed out of the back bed of the truck, adjusting my crotch to be a bit more presentable and shaking off all the loose hay on me and entered the store. My eyes saw nothing but darkness for a few minutes as they adjusted to the dim light while my sweat-soaked skin actually got goose-bumps, entering the chilled air-conditioned room. Once I could see again, I saw the store was a typical old-fashioned country co-op, one half of the building containing a currently unused fireplace and small dining area, the other half stocked with a combination of groceries, farm utensils, and livestock feed.

Bobby and Billy immediately walked towards me. Before even getting near Billy started talking shyly, "Mister, we're really sorry 'bout the ride in," he started, "We meant no disrespect with Miss Heather, bein' another man's woman and all. Things sorta got outta hand. We're real sorry for any disrespect," he said.

Bobby repeated the apology and I held up my hand. "Guys, don't worry. Heather and I have an open relationship. I was all harmless fun and the least she could have done for you taking us out of your way for our mistake," I told them, realizing they truly were only two simple country guys who had had an opportunity and let their dicks get more control than their heads.

"Yer not mad?" Bobby said in surprise as I shook my head. "Well, I reckon you city folks are alright," he grinned. "And yer missus sho is real purty, why her skin is softer than goose down!" he exclaimed.

Billy slapped his brother on the arm telling him to mind his "durn bizness" as I laughed, thanking him for the compliment.

I again tried to appease their fears, "Tell you what, to prove there's no hard feelings how about I buy you guys a couple of beers? That will hit the spot in this heat," I said, reaching into a nearby cooler and pulling out several bottles of beer.

Both guys smiled and thanked me as our eyes of their own volition riveted to the other end of the store. Heather was exiting the bathroom and seeing us, walked towards us. Again I could not believe how good she looked, like a sexy farmer's pin-up. As she got nearer, I saw the air conditioning was having its own effect on her—her shirt looking like she shoved a pair of marbles in front of her breasts.

The guys looked at me sheepishly as Heather neared us, quickly excusing themselves saying they needed load the truck with their order as well as our containers of gas. As they left they told us to meet them outside when we were ready.

Heather walked up and gave me a big kiss, "You scaring off my Southern flings?" she asked teasingly.

I told her they were loading the truck as I returned her kiss, pulling her against me. I felt her hand move as she squeezed my crotch, smiling up at me at my still-hard dick sitting in my coveralls.

"Still thinking about your 'purty' wife being mauled by the hired hands?" she grinned evilly.

I smiled back, answering her, "Just thinking about what may have happened if the store were further away," I smiled back.

She looked me fully in the eyes, suddenly getting serious, "Honey, hold out your hand," she said mysteriously.

I held out my hand as she asked, feeling her put what I thought at first was a wet rag in it. Looking down, I realized it was her lace thong! It was completely wet from her sweat; however, as my thumb stroked the material, I felt a thrill go through me as I realized the crotch area was slipper and so wet I probably could have rung moisture out.

I looked questioningly at Heather as she looked at me, her face all business now. "This is your one chance dear, if you are serious about me living out your fantasy, keep those until we get back to the car. If you were only trying to tease me to spice things up, give them back now and I will put them on and we will NEVER discuss it again," she said to me.

I stared in amazement at my wife, feeling my heart racing, as well as my dick hardening further, pressing against my coveralls. I continued holding her thong as my mind worked, realizing she was giving me a way out—I could easily give her the thong back and we could go to the party and not have to deal with it ever again. We had been married long enough to know no matter what my decision would be, there would be no hard feelings between us. We both respected each other and would not question the other once a decision was made. Heather had never considered being with another man, yet after months of me telling her my fantasy, she was now calling me on it, and it was all my decision.

As I stared at my beautiful wife, seeing her body almost glowing, I looked her right in the eyes as my hand moved and without a word...put her panties in my pocket.

Heather smiled and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "You sure about this?" she asked hesitantly as I gave her a hug.

"I'll pay for the gas, you go outside and, well..." I said, at a loss for words.

"I'll tell you what, I won't say a thing to them, so if nothing happens, nothing happens. I'm curious to see how far they'll go honestly, particularly not knowing we are agreeing to this," she grinned. "Although I think Bobby doesn't need any encouragement. Still, let's just see what happens, alright?" she asked.

I dumbly nodded to her as she walked to the door and out of the store. I was not sure what would happen, or even how. Unbelievably I had given my wife permission to fuck another man—two to be precise—and had visions of them feeling her up in the cab the entire way back to the SUV, wondering how she would explain the absence of her thong.

I paid the woman behind the counter for 15-gallons of gas, as she said she had given the guys her largest gas can, in addition to the beers. Obviously distracted, I thanked her, my mind moving a million miles a second on other things as I quickly exited the store. I was barely aware of my surroundings as if in a daze, until I walked into the bright outside, the Georgia summer slamming into like a wall bringing me back to my senses.

I looked over to the truck and saw Bobby and Billy on each side of Heather as she leaned back on the truck, one leg propped behind her on the tire. I noticed the truck bed had quite a few more bales of hay, a large gas container, and some tarps and what looked like checkered sheets or table cloths piled up, as I again turned my attention to the three chatting by the truck.

All of them were drinking a beer I noticed as I walked up to them, and Heather smiled, handing me her beer which I guzzled down in one gulp, barely aware of anything but my wife's body. The cold brew did little to wet my mouth as the dryness was due to more than the heat of the day.

"Sir," Billy said to me, "wez were thinkin' since the trucks full of stuff to haul, we'll need more in the back to keep things held down. If you can drive a stick, Bobby and I can sit in the back. Your car's right straight down the road, so easy to get to," he said.

Looking at Heather, I shrugged as I thought about the guys being in the back this time. I inwardly grinned, thinking about Heather with no panties with me in the cab. If the guys watched, I could return their show. As turned on as I was, I planned on fingering her all the way back to the car.

I told them that would be fine as I climbed into the driver's side of the cab, adjusting the seat due to my shorter height as I waited for Heather to get in and them to climb in the back.

Seeing a flash of red behind me I turned and looked through the opened window not believing my eyes. Bobby was lifting Heather up by the waist into the bed of the truck! Her weight was obviously no obstacle as he easily planted her standing in the bed of the truck.

Heather glanced over her shoulder at me and smiled as I looked in amazement at this unpredicted turn of events. Billy and Bobby were completely oblivious to me as they stared open-mouthed up at Heather, and I realized from their position they now had a clear view up her skirt and were starting at my wife's uncovered pussy!

Bobby turned towards me, his head and eyes alternating between me and the unobstructed view under my wife's skirt as he got a huge grin. Being the smarter of the two, I had a feeling he realized Heather pretty much had given them full permission to her body with the removal of her thong. Billy also turned to looked at me, his eyes wide as I purposely turned around and started up the truck, the loud muffler roaring from within the cab, leaving no doubt in their minds I was letting them have my wife.

The noise of the truck startled the guys who had been captivated by my wife, watching them climb into the cab through the rearview mirror. Heather grabbed one of the checkered table cloths and spread it out on a bale of hay and sat down about mid-way into the bed of the truck and I grinned at her practicality, realizing on her bare ass the hay probably would have not felt very pleasant. As if in a trance, the guys moved towards her, Bobby sitting beside her between her and myself, while Billy sat directly across from them on another bale of hay.

Pulling the truck out of the parking lot and onto the road, I looked back through the rear view mirror. Heather was looking past Bobby towards me and gave me a big smile when she caught my eye, placing her hand on Bobby's thigh.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,543 Followers