Director Jekyll & Ms. Hidesnothing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers

It took me a few seconds to get onto the road and get used to the truck, so when I finally was able to look back in the mirror I could not believe what I saw. There was my wife and Bobby locked in a deep French kiss! As Heather was turned towards me, I saw Bobby's hands all over her, watching in amazement seeing her hand between his legs, stroking his manhood through his coveralls.

I almost drove off the road staring into the mirror as I tried to keep the truck moving forward and watch the scene in the back. Due to the abrupt movement of the truck, they broke off the kiss and I saw Bobby turn to look over his shoulder towards the cab. As our eyes met in the mirror he gave a big smile.

He said something to Heather who leaned past him towards me, giving me a smile as well. While she was leaned forward looking at me, I saw Bobby's hand quickly move, disappearing beneath the material of her shirt, grabbing her right breast in full view of me!

I saw Heather's mouth form an "O" knowing she had let out a big moan as her head fell forward, her pig tails draping off each shoulder. I watched fascinated as another man felt my wife's breast beneath her top. This was not a heavy petting session through her clothes like other times, for the first time since getting married my wife's bare breast was in another man's hands! I felt my cock pulse as I watched the outline of his hand massaging and mauling her firm breast.

Billy was sitting across from them watching, his hand rubbing his crotch as his brother felt up another man's wife in front of him. He glanced at me and smiled before turning his attention back to his brother and my wife as I again tried to keep the truck on the dirt road while watching the scene unfold behind me.

Heather lifted her head, saying something to Billy who gave a big smile and stood up, holding the side boards of the truck for balance. In amazement I watched as my wife knelt in front of him and reaching up, unbuckled the straps of his coveralls. Once the straps sprang free, she pulled his coveralls down in one motion to his ankles as I realized he was wearing no underwear, his hard cock freed and bumping into Heather's head as she looked up. I watched in amazement, barely paying attention to the road, as Heather smiled and pushed him back on the bale of hay. Without pause, she maneuvered herself between his legs, her hand reaching out to his cock as if for support.

Grasping a strange man's cock in her hand, Heather briefly looked up at him, then glanced at me in the cab and without any hesitation lowered her head, taking his cock into her mouth. Bobby's head flew back and I heard over the roar of the muffler him yell out, "Aw shit!"

His hands grasped Heather's head, knocking the cowgirl hat off as I watched him guide her head up and down on his shaft. My dick was rock hard, my pulse racing as I watched my wife sucking off another man in front—or behind--me. Her pigtails bobbed up and down as her head likewise moved up and down on Bobby's shaft. As he moved her head back and forth, he watched her suck him, his hips slightly thrusting with her movements. It was the most amazing thing I had ever witnessed and I could not believe how turned on I was at the sight through the mirror, again almost driving off the road as I adjusted the truck looked back again through the mirror, watching behind me more than the road in front of me.

Movement caught my eye and I saw Billy standing up. I briefly—and stupidly—wondered what he was going to do as I watched him take off his coveralls. Surprisingly he sat back down as both brothers sat across from each other, naked except for their cowboy boots, while we all watched my wife eagerly sucked one of them off. Billy slowly began stroking his hard dick as I realized how well-endowed he was, his cock easily seen by me from the cab.

Billy said something and Bobby laughed, pulling Heather's head away from him. Even through the mirror I saw her lips and chin were covered with saliva as she looked up at him questioningly. He said something to her and Heather glanced over at Billy, finally noticing his bareness.

Giving a big smile, I watched spellbound as Heather turned around and moved between Billy's legs. Placing her hands on his bare thighs, without any pause she moved her head down, taking his cock into her mouth. Billy grabbed Heather's pig tails, using them like handle bars or short leashes as he guided her head methodically up and down over his shaft.

I watched as he pulled Heather's head up and down, impaling her mouth with his cock and saw him turn his head. Seeing me looking through the rearview mirror, he smiled. With full awareness of me watching, Billy began thrusting his hips, starting at me the whole time while he arched and raised his hips, his hands continuing to guide Heather's head up and down his dick. I had an unobstructed view of my wife sucking off his large cock, realizing he had purposely raised his hips to give me a better view as I stared fascinated watching him literally fuck my wife's face, guided by his hands.

Even from the distance of the bed I could see Heather's lips surrounding his fleshy member unable to look away as Billy's shaft slid in and out of her willing mouth. His dick sparkled in the light, covered with my wife's saliva as she eagerly devoured his cock, his hips thrusting into her mouth.

All blowjobs are good, as any guy will tell you; however, Heather definitely knew how to suck cock. Being the researcher she was, she had bought several training videos and we had practiced until she was without a doubt the best cocksucker I ever had been with before our marriage. I knew what the guys were feeling as her soft lips slid over their shafts, knowing her tongue was playing with the vein underneath with each stroke.

Raising her head I watched as her tongue flicked across the head of his cock. I knew as she raised her head up, her lips sliding across their shaft, her mouth was creating a tight vacuum around the hard cock. Then as she slid the member back into her mouth how she would loosen her lips, becoming soft and velvety as the shaft moved deeper into her throat.

I could not believe how erotic it was seeing my wife service another man—correction, men—as the hot, sensual scene unfolded in the back of the truck.

While Heather was sucking on Billy, Bobby decided he was not sitting idle like his brother. Instead of watching, he now knelt, his hands sliding up and down Heather's bare legs, enjoying the soft feeling of her flesh. Turning to look again at the cab, he smiled at me watching. With a final grin, he reached around Heather's torso and began massaging her breasts. As he reached around her, her upper body moving up and down his brother's cock, I stared as his naked body pressed up against her, knowing she could feel him behind her. I stared in excitement as Heather was literally sandwiched between two naked men, knowing they were experiencing something nobody else had but me in over a decade.

I could hear sporadic moans drifting over the sound of the muffler and knew my wife was in a complete state of ecstasy. Her lips were gliding over one man's cock while another massaged her tits, neither being the man she had devoted herself to for the last decade. The pure wickedness of it had not only my own blood, but undoubtedly hers as well pulsing through our bodies.

I looked ahead to make sure we were still on the road as I realized the truck was only going about 20 miles per hour—having unconsciously slowed down to keep on the road. Instead of speeding up, I down-shifted the truck to second gear to maintain that slow speed, my attention moving back to the mirror.

After several more minutes I watched as Bobby pulled Heather back by her tits, wondering if I heard a brief "popping" noise as her mouth was unexpectedly pulled off Billy's shaft. Bobby slowly stood up, pulling Heather to her feet with him, turning them both to face the front of the truck. Seeing a naked man holding my wife was an incredible turn-on as they both faced me in the cab.

Bobby had one are wrapped around Heather's bare stomach while the other again disappeared inside her shirt, firmly grasping her chest. The sight of another man standing behind Heather, blatantly feeling her up in front of me while I watched was one of the most erotic things I had ever witnessed. Not taking his eyes off of me, Bobby moved both his hands beneath Heather's breasts. I watched fascinated as he slowly untied her top, completely freeing her breasts. My gaze was captivated at the erotic sight of his grime-covered hands massaging her yielding flesh before me, completely unobstructed by the material of her top.

Heather leaned back into him, her head resting on his shoulder as he stared at me, almost mocking me with his unashamed familiarity with my wife. Yet I could not break my gaze from the sight as I saw him pinch Heather's nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, taunting me further with his control over my own bride as she groaned and squirmed at his touch before he continued mauling the soft flesh.

His eyes not leaving mine in the mirror, he slowly began moving them both towards me, guiding Heather forward, one hand around her stomach and the other massaging a breast for support. Heather's arms were bent back, holding Bobby's ass for support as they moved closer and closer to the cab window. When they were up to the window, I saw Bobby move and put the two hay bales side-by-side, then watched as he lifted Heather up, climbing behind her. They moved forward again until all I saw was Heather's mid-section from a few inches above her knees to slightly above her belly button—Bobby's hand still across her mid-drift for support as I her pushed against the cab.

We hit a bump and as I made sure we were still on the road, looked behind me through the mirror seeing Heather's legs parted for support. Lowering the view of the mirror slightly, I could see between the gap between her legs as somebody—Bobby I realized, catching a brief glimpse of his face—knelt down while Heather leaned onto the cab.

Enthralled, I watched as his hands came into view, sliding up the sides of Heather's thighs, not stopping as they slid beneath her skirt. From the movement and flare of the material, it was obvious he was caressing the sides of her hips and ass, then slid them back down again, his dirty hands stroking her golden skin. I caught brief glimpses of him kissing the backs of her legs and ass as his hands continued to feel her silky skin, recalling his comment earlier about how soft she was.

The whole moment was eerily surreal; here was my wife being felt up by another man less than a foot away over my shoulder, as I stared eagerly in anticipation.

Seeing more movement, I could tell Bobby was standing up and watched as his hands come back into view on each side of Heather's hips. I watched mesmerized as they slid down over her hips and slowly gripped the hem of her skirt. I know Bobby was completely aware of me watching as he slowly raised Heather's skirt to her waist, exposing my wife's shaved pussy directly to me, and knowing her ass was completely exposed to him as well.

I heard the low sound of somebody talking through the roof of the cab and could not believe my eyes when I saw Heather's left hand—her wedding ring sparkling in the sun, her nails erotically pained with red nail polish—move to the waistband of her skirt and unsnapped it! As if in slow motion her legs came briefly together as the skirt slid off her hips and out of view of the window to her feet. From the movement of her thigh she stepped out of the skirt and watched with both a mixture of excitement and horror as her legs again parted.

There was my wife's bare pelvis fully exposed to me through a broken truck window, now naked before two complete strangers, leaning against the cab of the truck. And more incredibly I thought, her husband was driving less than a foot away from her!

Movement between her legs grabbed my attention as I watched awestruck as Bobby's hips lowered slightly, his erect cock coming into full view between Heather's legs. Making a few slow thrusting movements, I watched fascinated as the top of his cock slid across Heather's slit, his cock head glistening with her juices and I held my breath waiting for the inevitable.

As if on cue, Heather's hand moved down in front of her—I could reach out and grasp it she was slow close—and took hold of Bobby's cock. The sight of my wife's wedding ringed hand grasping another man's cock between her legs was almost too intense an image as, moving her pelvis back slightly, she guided Bobby's cock to her pussy.

I felt my cock throbbing as precum pumped out the tip, the crotch of my coveralls already wet as Bobby made a few short thrusts, lubricating his dick; then in one thrust plunged into my wife to his balls. The sound of Heather in a fit of ecstasy hitting the top of the cab as Bobby entered her startled me. Through the mirror I could see nothing but my wife's spread legs and another man's sack between them, his dick completely embedded into her. It was like watching a still movie as he remained motionless for a brief moment. Then in amazement, I watched as Heather's hips started moving, then Bobby's cock began moving in and out of her.

No longer satisfied with looking through the mirror, I looked and saw we were on a long straight stretch of road with no other cars coming, so turned and looked over my shoulder, marveling at the sight before me. I had an up-close-and-personal view of another man's cock fucking my wife. Each time he pulled back her pussy lips widened and splayed across his shaft, as if not willing to let the hard dick go, and then invert as he thrust into her. Each thrust was long and deep as he shoved himself fully within her, his balls resting against her before pulling back again.

I could easily hear my wife's moans through the roof of the cab as another man fucked her. Bobby's hands slid across her hips, gripping tightly as he began fucking Heather in earnest. Her hips were bucking wildly and I knew she was cumming, having learned her body language long ago. It was unusual for her to cum so quickly, showing how aroused she was as Bobby's cock continued slam in and out of her.

Soon the squishing sounds of fucking could be heard clearly through the window this close as I watched the scene unfold. My wife's pussy juices were frothing around Bobby's shaft as he pumped in and out of her wildly, his rhythm getting faster and faster, assaulting her vagina with his manhood.

Suddenly I heard a huge groan as his cock plunged into her, his hands locking around her hips holding her still. Turning, I stared in amazement as his scrotum pulsated, his balls twitching, knowing this strange man was cumming deep inside my wife.

He remained in that position for a while, and I wondered how big of a load he was pumping into her when he finally made a few more thrusts. Each time his scrotum twitched wildly around his balls, fully emptying himself inside of her. Gawking over my shoulder, I noticed Heather's flesh surrounding his shaft was twitching as well, and I knew she too was having another orgasm.

Then I watch as he slowly pulled out, his shaft glistening with my wife's fluids as well as his come. His cock popped out of her quickly and I gazed transfixed as cum drooled down from between Heather's legs, feeling my own cock start throbbing, realizing I was having an orgasm in my own pants without even touching myself!

Cum continued to dribble out of Heather's cunt as I saw Bobby moved away. In the side mirror I watched as he literally collapsed on the bale of hay by the side boards. I could barely see Billy from the view but apparently he had been sitting, watching the whole time.

Looking over my shoulder I saw my wife's pussy still oozing cum, her labia spread wide and without hesitation reached back, plunging my fingers into her. I heard her again slap the top of the cab and heard her yell, "Oh Tim!" and knew she was aware of me as her hips slowly undulated over my fingers. The inside of her core was drenched and I knew Bobby had left quite a load of cum inside her. Pulling my hand away, I stared at my soaked fingers, thinking about what had just happened.

Somebody yelled something and Heather turned around, her bare ass coming into my view, the insides of her thighs glistening with both her and Bobby's juices as she moved wobbly of the bale of hay to the back of the truck bed.

I once again had a full view behind me and realized Heather was totally naked except for her sandals—Bobby must have taken off her top while fucking her. I again became aware of my hard cock through the coveralls, even after having an orgasm a moment before as the amazing scene continued. There was my wife naked except for high platform shoes and bows in her pigtails standing between two naked, well-muscled farm hands—one who had just fucked her and the other who I knew would be soon.

Billy stood up, his cock sticking straight out as he turned Heather towards him, kissing her deeply, his hands cupping her ass. Heather eagerly responded to the kiss while her hand reached down and grasped his cock, stroking it while Billy's hands continued to explore body. I stared fascinated as for the second time today, my wife's wedding band slid over another man's cock.

Breaking the kiss, Billy said something over Heather's shoulder to Bobby who smiled and slid a couple bales of hay into the middle of the truck. Stacking a couple more on top of them he took one of the table cloths and spread it across them. Then I watched enthralled as Billy moved Heather, her back was to me and the bales of hay behind her. Without warning he pushed her backwards onto the bales on her back. As if given a silent command, I watched as Heather spread her legs wide.

There was my wife, naked, spread out like a feast before two naked strangers. Bobby's cock was still erect even after having cum in my wife and Billy was undoubtedly rock hard, not yet having the pleasure, but also knowing it would not be the case soon.

As if reading my mind, Billy moved between Heather's legs, directly facing me. The height of the hay bales was perfectly at his waist as I saw Heather eagerly scoot her ass towards the edge of the hail bale towards him, her legs wrapping around Billy's hips pulling him closer.

Billy looked across the truck bed directly at me in the rearview mirror and smiled as he slowly moved forward. I saw Heather reaching between her legs knowing without doubt she was guiding Billy's cock to her pussy. Keeping his gaze locked on mine, Billy suddenly plunged his hips forward, undoubtedly sinking his large cock into my wife. Heather's body arched upwards as her legs wrapped tightly around Billy's waist, her feet pulling his ass into her as he began rhythmically thrusting into her, never once breaking his gaze with mine.

Heather's hips eagerly met each thrust as the flesh of her breasts quivered each time he plunged into her. Her nipples were rock hard, pointing straight up as her mouth continued to form the shape of an "O" as she tilt her head back towards me, moaning as she enthusiastically accepted the second strange cock in her pussy in the same day.

Billy reached down and living her knees, moved her legs until her ankles were around his shoulders, then gripping her hips, he plunged into her slowly and repeatedly, continuing to stare at me though the back window as he fucked her. I almost drove off the road several times watching him, so caught up in the scene before me. Eventually he could no longer hold back started slamming into Heather, her whole body thrown back with each thrust as he moved faster and faster.

Finally breaking his stare with me while fucking my wife, Billy reached around and gripped Heather's ass, leaning forward and bending her as both their hips bucked wildly. After a few minutes of assaulting my wife's pussy, he said something to her. I watched as Heather scooted her ass and body back while Billy momentarily pulled out of her. I could see his dick soaked with Heather's and his brother's juices.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers