Director Jekyll & Ms. Hidesnothing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,547 Followers

Once Heather had moved back further onto the hay bales he climbed over her, positioning his cock between her legs. Again Heather's legs wrapped around his waist as he wasted no time plunging into her, his mouth meeting Heather's as her arms wrapped around him.

I watched transfixed, no longer caring about the road as Billy and Heather fucked wildly, her body moving as much as his. Suddenly Heather's body arched again and Billy raised his head, both of them groaning loudly over the muffler as I knew Billy came inside her, his body collapsing on top of her.

As they lay there, I had to focus on the road a bit, as we came to a wide turn. When I looked back, Billy was slowly easing off Heather, then he stood up. Billy said something to Bobby and they laughed and started putting on their coveralls. Heather continued to lay there, her breasts rising and falling as she tried to recuperate from her sexual workout.

After getting dressed, both guys held out her clothes and helped her stand up to get dressed. Looking towards the cab, Heather gave me a big smile.

As she was tying up her halter the SUV came into view ahead and I pulled alongside of it. Getting out of the truck, I saw Billy and Bobby helping Heather down. Giving them each a soft kiss, she ran over to me, throwing her arms around my neck and giving me a deep French kiss, reaching down and feeling my hard cock through the wet material.

Breaking off the kiss Heather looked at me, "I hope there's more to spare," she said wickedly and I gave her another kiss.

I abstractedly heard the guys thank us and without another word get in the truck and drive away; however, my attention was focused on my wife. Glancing at the SUV I saw the can of gas, not having even seen the guys unload it before driving away.

Heather looked at me and asked if I were upset. In reply I spun her around against the SUV and without pause freed my rock hard cock, thrusting it into her without any preamble, the memory of the guys and my wife spurring me on as I fucked her relentlessly. Heather let out a load grunt as I plunged into her, and it did not take long before my cum was soon mingling with two other men's inside my wife's pussy. As I pulled out, I turned Heather around and gave her another kiss.

Heather was grinning and when I asked her what was so funny she smiled, "I guess that was a 'ten' on the dick-o-meter," she laughed. "Looks like we need to create a new tier," she finished giving me another kiss.

We both cleaned up—thankfully traveling so much had taught us to carry plenty of Wet-Wipes on every trip—and filled the SUV, putting the gas tank in the back. I knew I had to drop it off at the filling station since Billy and Bobby had left without it, but finally got into the car and headed the rest of the way to the party.

While driving I looked over at Heather as she met my eyes. We both simultaneously said, "I love you!" and broke out in laughter. Talking about the experience we both agreed it was the most amazing and erotic thing we had ever done as Heather smiled and said my fantasy now had become her own as we laughed.

The party it was packed when we arrived and we started mingling with everybody. After making our presence known and placing our nametags on a "stall" to claim it, Heather asked if I could get her a drink, so I headed to the bar to get her a beer.

Coming back I saw her was talking to two men facing away from me. Both were dressed for the party in coveralls similar to mine and most of the guys at the party. Seeing me coming, Heather waved smiling as I joined them, the men slowly turning around.

"Honey," Heather said, "I'd like you to meet our two newest interns from the Atlanta office, Robert and William Burroughs."

My mouth fell open. Standing before me were "Bobby" and "Billy!" I looked dumbfounded at my wife as she quickly came into my arms, giving me a big kiss as she explained.

"Well, you wouldn't expect me to have sex with a total stranger would you?" she laughed. "Both the guys had been to the main office for orientation when I noticed them gawking at me, and for some reason, your fantasy came to mind," she said.

The entire thing had been a set-up! Heather told me she had wanted to fulfill my fantasy for a while now, seeing how excited I got when talking about it, but could never find the right person she felt comfortable enough to be so intimate with. Meeting Robert and William—who were indeed brothers—she had felt an instant physical attraction towards them; however, her being a high-ranking executive and them only interns, broaching the subject was difficult. It was not until they both had continuously hit on her she introduced the possibility, explicitly telling them this was purely personal and not related to work.

"The hardest part wasn't convincing the guys to fuck me," she laughed, "but to keep you so preoccupied you didn't notice we were driving around in circles until we ran out of gas!"

After she had finished, both Robert and William slapped my shoulders.

"Hey man, I hope you're not pissed," Robert aka Bobby said, no longer any Southern drawl to his voice, instead a thick New York Bronx accent. "When Mrs. McKendrick first mentioned the idea, we thought she was crazy, but eventually she talked us into it. Believe me, we were scared shitless being with another man's wife in front of him, but once we were in the back of the truck," he paused, looking at Heather, "shit man, you have one hot wife!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, we hope you aren't upset Mr. McKendrick, we agreed beforehand with the Director if she said to stop, we would, but things sort of got out of hand," he grinned awkwardly, also not having any accent but deep Bronx.

I looked at my wife still in amazement as she smiled at me and dropped another bomb, "Honey, I hope you don't mind, but the guys have to come to the home office for a week next month and, well," she looked at me sheepishly, "I was wondering if you mind if they stayed with us."

I stared at my wife, my mind still flabbergasted as I finally was able to speak. "You sure?" I asked.

Heather laughed and said only if I approved, her only condition being this time I would not be a spectator as she grinned at me and whispered in my ear, "As I always say, three's a charm!"

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,547 Followers