Dirk and Roxy Pt. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pleaded for me to stop or she would cum right there and felt she needed to piss badly. I ordered her to do both right now. She moved her leg to spread a little wider and did just that as I added pressure to her clit helping the buzzing antagonist. She bit her lip trying not to scream and nearly collapsed soaking my hand, her legs and me in the process of making a huge running puddle in the parking lot. She was nothing but a shaking gasping mess for five minutes leaning on me. I finally got the remote turned off, it was a struggle. We both started laughing uncontrollably while she kind of drip dried and me shaking the wetness off my hand. She took her panties off right then and threw them on the floorboard of the truck then we kissed again like there was no tomorrow. She rested her contented head on my shoulder the whole way home teasing a very excited John Henry.

I had a hard time getting the key in the lock to open the door because she was fishing her prize out of my pants. I finally did get the door open and she had her prize in her hand also. That was as far as we got, she went immediately to her knees and swallowed John Henry amid her coughs, splutters and gags. I now knew that is what she wanted as long as I didn't grab her head or hair. It had nothing to with control, trust or fear but it did in a way on both our parts, we moved it into the safety realm for assurances. It didn't take me long til she is slurping down my load with a happy satisfied Roxy licking her extra desert topping. Off to the showers for both of us to clean up.

Other fun events that happened over the next month or so are worth mentioning. She loves to watch porn movies with a vibrator. Great sex after the movie because we are just wantonly horny for one another. I like the sex swing because I can leave her restrained comfortably and do something else, like cook a meal. Of course, she is also dealing with a tormenting vibrator before I return to use a different tormentor on her. The swing is great for sex, just stand there and swing her for motion is so cool. Suspending her from the ceiling is more fun than her fabricated board sometimes because I can get to her front and back at the same time. She likes her nipples clamped at times, even when we go out. A little too cold out for sex though we did manage a round in a parking lot one night right before Thanksgiving.

We do have friends now, from her work as well as mine. I wouldn't call them close as of yet, still a work in progress I guess. We still like our quaint activities to ourselves. Kelly always depended on me for odd jobs for money and always showing up to talk with Roxy on the weekends, thank heavens it was always at breakfast time or near that time. Her parents wouldn't let her get a part time job and it pissed her off. Then it was about her boyfriend she dumped and one of her girlfriends she had a fight with. We did have a laugh about Miss Clinkton, though it is Mrs Forbes now.

I had to figure out what to get Roxy for Christmas. Kelly has her birthday the week before Christmas, just maddening when birthdays are in December also. I didn't have a clue what to get either of them. I finally narrowed Roxy down to three. I came to the conclusion that gift cards were the way to go for Kelly.

I ran across plans for a spanking bench for the basement, like riding a horse I guess and other positions. I liked her idea for the red leather, too bad it wasn't on sale this time. Leather or near leather is just hard to work with by yourself I found out when building. Took me three weeks to build and keeping it a secret was not easy, the swing and Kelly came in handy. Kelly didn't have a clue what I was building, I made up a story that it was a horse and Roxy wanted to learn how to ride. I don't know why I treat her like a kid, hell, she turns nineteen in a couple days. One item came in the mail about a week before Christmas, I hope I got the size right, Roxy didn't have one so I was guessing. I went to a jewelry store for the last item, an engagement ring. One of them would please her for sure and me regardless.

Kelly loved her birthday present from me, I hope she spent it on herself but I bet she bought presents with it. Roxy got her a silk scarf, I guess she liked it when they went shopping one day but couldn't afford it. We went to a Christmas Eve party, Eva from her work. Eva is cute and rather flat chested but a riot when she drinks, her husband is just as funny. She was wearing a little sexy Santa suit, she lost her jello shot down her top and her husband went diving for it in front of everybody. She had a cute red push up bra on, she grabbed two more shots and squeezed them into the bra for him. Needless to say she lost the bra for the rest of the night. I think she was going to put one in her red matching panties but her husband stopped her. At least her friends are not stuck up like mine from work.

Pearl and Raven showed up for the Christmas day feast Roxy prepared. Roxy was so happy about her Christmas present and had to wear the red Christmas corset I bought her to show off, perfect fit. I wore her present as well, soft black leather pants, black silk shirt and dress boots. Pearl and Raven were happy we were getting along so well. Even more excited when I proposed to her and the kisses weren't just mere pecks. They even helped me move the new piece of furniture to the basement, more awkward than heavy. They were extremely jealous of the the basement. I think they wanted to stay and play but had to get back for a red eye flight to go skiing in the early morning hours. They were on vacation as the club always shut down til New Years Eve with renovations going on.

Kelly came over the day after Christmas and loved my present of another gift card. Roxy got her a matching outfit that went with the scarf. Roxy liked having someone to go shopping with other than me for a change. Kelly liked the new ring Roxy wore and I wondered if she bothered reading the inscription on her band. I am pretty sure Kelly understood our relationship but one that wasn't for her I concluded.

The next knock on the door took me by surprise, I couldn't for the life of me figure out who it might be. It had been snowing out so I doubted no one we knew would be visiting. Roxy was in the kitchen heating us up leftovers for lunch so I answered the door. Shauna stood there shivering and freezing to death. Those same boots, wearing jeans, warm jacket and a wool scarf around her neck.

Shauna grew up as poor as me for starters, actually worse than me, my distant past told me now. I even helped her out from time to time as I recalled with what little I had. She helped me out after my injury but most of my recollections are really fuzzy as to how and why. I know I sent her away but can't exactly remember why but felt remorse about it.

I invited her in and Roxy made enough to eat for all three of us. She finally took her scarf and coat off after getting warmed up and still wearing the collar I had made for her years ago. She had the dye out of her hair, back to her original long scraggly mousy brown, and all but the tongue stud and nose ring were missing. It looked and smelled like she hadn't had a bath in days to go with her look. Shauna was grateful and ate like she was starved. I knew she was here for a reason and not to visit.

Come to find out Shauna had lost her house to the urban renewal project a couple months ago, where we grew up. The slums is more the precise answer. I thought the project was a reason to get rid of the street gang and a public eye sore at the same time and fast coming down though halted for winter weather. A huge mall, shopping center and several condos were destined in its place. Shauna was actually living out of her car and needed my help.

"You need a place to stay in other words?" I asked not surprised.

"That is the idea." Shauna grimaced but had other ideas as well.

"Still working at The Den?" I asked.

"Doesn't pay much but better than nothing. You remember?" Shauna replied surprised.

"Yeah. I remember a lot of things now, though I didn't recognize you that evening a few months ago." I said nodding my head.

"I thought as much. What changed?" Shauna asked glumly.

"No one knows for sure other than I got real sick. I remember making your collar for example. Why are you wearing it?" I answered questioningly.

"Mainly for protection." Shauna stated surprised he remembered and put a crimp in her plans.

"Protection from what or whom?" I asked perplexed with Roxy giggling at me.

"No one touches a collared slave, keeps the perverts and their ilk away." Shauna answered a little frightened.

"And your Master is?" I asked wanting to know.

"Um, well, no one, that is until the other day." Shauna replied a little squeamish looking at Roxy.

I followed her look to Roxy as well. Roxy tried to look all innocent but I knew something was up.

"That didn't answer my question." I said getting a little perturbed.

"You are Sir. You see, Roxy was in the store a couple weeks ago with another woman shopping. I remembered you were with her a few months ago and I got put in a corner the other day and needed a name. Yours came to mind." Shauna explained with tears streaming down her face.

I sat there stunned and looked at Roxy who was really innocent this time and as stunned as I am. Probably at the store with Eva I imagined after thinking about the Christmas Eve party.

"So you are here making it look good." I said a little upset.

"No Sir. I know you probably haven't forgiven me. I have no one else and no where to go." Shauna said bawling her eyes out.

"What is she talking about?" Roxy asked looking at me questioningly.

"Truthfully love, it falls in that fuzzy area of my life. I thought she deserved better is all I can remember. I always thought it pertained to me, maybe not." I answered bewildered trying to make sense of it all. I could only remember vague details. Shauna treated me like a sister helping me after the injury, fixing the place up. I liked her immensely but something happened. We had an argument and I chased her away like almost everybody else back then.

"You tried to stop me and I wouldn't listen. He was a bum like you said and it didn't even last a month. I couldn't come back either, you told me never to return. Please forgive me!" Shauna sniffled out as Roxy handed her a napkin to wipe the tears away and blow her nose.

I remembered as the fog lifted of the argument from that time, it was raining out and I was begging her to stay. I slipped in the mud and hurt my knee, my bad knee, cut it badly and required stitches. Is that where the foreign object came from? I told her she deserved better but wouldn't listen, I told her never to come back as she left with that guy. The guy was from the work crew James hired to remove the tree, fix the roof and the partially crumpled outer wall to the spare bedroom. The reason there is no back door or window, bigger room and much cheaper fix. Lost the use of the torn up patio caused by the tree roots that used to be there.

Why were those two years so cloudy and foggy yet? Why are they so vague in meaning? I remembered when I started my job as a janitor at first. I got better and promoted to the warehouse where I work now. I remember being a janitor, sweeping floors, emptying trash cans and cleaning up messes but couldn't tell you where only the how. It was a job that I did the same day in and day out. Even working on the truck, it took a year to fix. I know I could tear it apart and put it back together within days now. So confusing and jumbled up, like partial memories, just like my past at one time. Knowing the outcome hazily but the path showed no direct route on how I got there or why.

I had the feeling my friends didn't leave because of me, more like they had to. They had to chase their dreams leaving me behind. That is why I became so bitter and lonely, I felt nobody cared. Shauna is the reason I never got attached to anyone, fear of being hurt again. I never had a memory of us being lovers or even intimate which is still confusing. I had my old memories back, did they really help? On a certain level they did, I had a past to relate to but I was still missing important things from a couple days after the accident for about two years or more. Roxy changed everything and had nothing to do with my memories, only the love I craved so desperately on all levels.

My mind drawing conclusions that the mostly missing time had no meaning in my life any more. Shauna was still an old friend in desperate need. I didn't have a clue what to do only the fact I wanted to help her. I looked at Roxy who was watching me curiously.

"The reason she left is immaterial but has put my mind at ease." I declared to Roxy more of less leaving the situation in her hands.

"I see Master." Roxy stated calmly.

"Shauna, how many Masters have you had?" Roxy asked bluntly.

"None, not even a lover other than the plastic kind since the bastard left me for someone else." Shauna stated taking both of us by surprise with her admonition.

"Why?" Roxy asked dumbfounded and curious.

"I threw my life away that night. You don't know how many times I wanted to come crawling back begging. I knew it would be useless back then. How happy and jealous I was that evening a couple months ago." Shauna explained.

"What kind of trouble are you in?" Roxy asked clarifying her situation.

"None that I know of other than I have no place to go and it is cold out." Shauna answered truthfully.

"So you came here hoping we would take you in and be our slave?" Roxy asked pridefully.

"Yes!" Shauna said perking up shyly with hope showing on her face.

Roxy looked at me and winked. I knew it was my choice from that action. Roxy had asked all the important questions as far as I could tell. I already knew I would help but I wanted to make it perfectly clear that it is a permanent choice she is making.

"Shauna, it is your choice but if you stay it is absolutely permanent and no turning back. Do I make myself perfectly clear?" I said gruffly knowing she knew all about the lifestyle but didn't know why.

"Yes Sir and I accept." Shauna said smiling wishing she had done it years ago now. Shauna wanted that years ago but living with him and his state of mind was no picnic. They were nothing more than close friends and he rejected her advances. So many things went right and wrong for him at the same time. She stuck with him because she owed him a great deal but you can only take so much. She left because she was in love and that was quickly shattered. She was out of options with no where to run or hide anymore, the Slum Rats made sure of that.

"Bring your stuff in then get cleaned up, you stink." I ordered.

"Yes Sir." Shauna replied embarrassed and headed out the door after bundling up.

"Roxy, I doubt she knows much but clean her up. She can stay in the basement til her clothes are cleaned and I can fix up the spare room to actually sleep in I suppose." I ordered.

"Yes Master." Roxy replied laughing.

I knew Roxy was wanting a playmate of sorts though I don't think a permanent one was on her mind. I am sure her mindset is more geared toward couples and swinging like Eva where she didn't have to worry about competition. That is what the Christmas Eve party was about but a sudden last minute surprise intrusion put an end to those games. Holidays and sudden unexpected out of town family visits can't be controlled all the time.

Shauna returned a few minutes later with two large suitcases stamping the snow off her boots before entering. She took her coat and scarf off and hung them on the coat rack. Roxy took over from there having her take the suitcases to the basement. Shauna did fill out her jeans nicely with a bubble butt if nothing else I noticed as she walked by. It wasn't long before I heard the shower running.

I decided to make a pitcher of tea to surprise Roxy and celebrate since we didn't yesterday. I had just gotten the glasses ready to put the ice cubes in the glasses when I heard the shower stop and the tub filling. Well, at least the drinks were ready and I could have one while waiting. I sat down wondering through new selections for something to watch we might have missed the last few days when it struck me that Shauna needed a new collar.

I switched over to the internet to my favorite shopping site, the one where I found the corset for Roxy. The old collar was just that, eight years old if I remembered right and had seen better days. Simply made with letter stamps and two snaps then dyed, more of a choker than anything else. Looks like it had seen a lot of use the last few years from being worn almost constantly.

That is when I thought about making my own. I still had my equipment in the garage though unused for nearly seven years. I wondered how rusty my skills were or how long it would take to shed the rust, many things had happened since. A simple one like Shauna's only took an hour or so to make, a few belts I made took a couple weeks with some very intricate designs and colors.

That is when I heard the loud thump and a blood curdling scream. I got up to rush to the bathroom when I heard "When I said all of it, I meant all of it!" Roxy lilted out roughly followed by two more loud snaps. Shauna was bent over, hands on the tub and her already red ass cheeks raised in the air. Roxy had a towel in hand twirling it then snapping her ass with it.

"A problem?" I asked laughing as I realized Shauna was being punished for something already.

"No Master. I think she understands now." Roxy replied snapping her one last time with the towel. "I don't think the hairy beast has shaved in years. It will be permanent soon enough." Roxy informed me.

I had never thought about that. Roxy was always hairless and without stubble, her skin always soft and smooth to the touch. I wondered how she did it all of a sudden as she never used a razor either. Women have their ways I guess and expected a cream or something. I left them alone, Roxy seemed to have things well in control though I had never seen her like that. Making sure of the pecking order I assumed. I went back to thumbing through the guide looking for something to watch when I spotted The Holiday, dumb Christmas themed romantic comedy write up but I like the cast, so I cued it to play.

Roxy came out and joined me on the couch. Shauna was downstairs washing her rags as Roxy put it shaking her head.

"We can't change her outward appearance just yet Master." Roxy informed me.

"Why not?" I asked confused. Another of my logical silly questions on my part.

"Too suspicious where she works to make big changes and will draw attention. I have another idea however if you will allow me Master." Roxy said with her matter of fact look.

"Alright my loving slave. Your plans always seem to work out." I stated which is true until I put my fingers in the mix with unintended better results most of the time. Roxy wasn't dressed up today, it is winter time and a few days off for the holidays. Just sweats and slippers same as me to relax. Last nights love making bout had us worn out also.

"I made tea." I said lovingly taking a sip of mine.

"Thank you my loving Master. Find us something to watch?" Roxy asked excited.

"Yeah, figured I would wait for Shauna." I said as there wasn't much to do.

"Very good Sir." Roxy replied smiling with a little snicker thrown in. Shauna would be here in a few minutes Roxy thought with a giggle and she could serve us. I had to help go through those suit cases, much of it I threw in the trash. How Shauna lived is beyond even me.

Shauna came walking into the room in a French maid costume, stood a few feet in front of me then did a slow twirl. One Roxy had in the closet I knew, she had several outfits but we never used one as of yet. To be honest, we were at Halloween but never made it out of the bedroom. This one built like a corset with a fluffy skirt and adjustable in back, one size fits most. With Roxy wearing it, her tits would probably be bulging out the top but poor Shauna is nearly flat chested with her large round nipples pushing at the thin fabric. The skirt was smooth black with ruffled white petticoat layers underneath with the little white apron. Black thigh highs encased her legs perched on four inch black pumps. Her hair and chewed off nails needed work but the makeup looked good. I understood what Roxy was talking about with not making a big change quickly.