Dirk and Roxy Pt. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees slave!" Roxy ordered remembering what needed to be done, her past catching up to her. This is a different situation but still the same in most ways she had decided.

Shauna clumsily got to her knees in front of me, reached back and grabbed her ankles with her legs spread. Evidently Roxy wanted her in this position with her head up and shoulders back. Badly in need of a hair cut or something to control the big frizzy mess of hair that cascaded everywhere, better than the oily, stinky and scraggly mess before the bath.

"Master, this slut has chosen her path and accepted freely. This slut has declared herself our property and will do your bidding as you see fit and order. This token signifies her declared status and identifies her to all others as our slave and property." Roxy spoke adamantly.

Roxy handed me a box to open she had been hiding from view. I was puzzled with her statement as it sounded more like a statement of ownership Shauna is agreeing to. Well, I did want a permanent resolution but not what I had in mind. I just didn't want to feel used and leave when she felt like it again. I opened the box to find a pink leather collar and leash. Half inch wide and finely crafted, with joining magnetic ends with a small silver lock to keep them joined. A small star hung as a pendant on the front post that hid the small loop to hook the leash. The post actually secured the plate that held the loop between layers. This was an expensive collar, one that I could make if I could find the parts as I examined it closely.

"Is this true Shauna?" I asked showing her the collar.

"Yes Sir." Shauna said licking her lips looking at the amazing collar, the collar she would wear proudly.

I placed the collar around her neck and secured it, struggling with the frizzy mess of hair. It did look fantastic as I snapped the leash in place, signaling the end of the collaring or so I thought.

"Master Star has accepted your loyal service, slut." Roxy stated as I looked at her questioningly. "Yes Master Star, you must have a name now. One that I bestow upon you as your loving submissive slave bride to be and Mistress. Be ye warned, that your new slave's ass and mouth are yours to defile anytime you desire but her unprotected dirty cunt is mine til she has clearance from me and the doctor." Roxy stated declaring the fact Shauna was not on birth control she couldn't afford.

"Thank you my love." I said surprised Roxy had everything well in hand. More to the point, exacting, not like the fanciful collaring ceremonies of love I read about. Not even the taking or declaring I read about either. This seemed more controlled and forceful without the hint of purposeful contempt, well rehearsed like a play. One she had seen more than once I am sure somehow. Roxy had given me a pseudo name to go by and her wish as it seemed planned all along. Roxy turned me on from her actions, not Shauna who hadn't moved, waiting for orders. I was the Master and director but she was the puppeteer in our life.

Was Roxy letting me digest this information before taking some kind of action? Was she waiting for me to command? Think dummy, think! This was different from what I had read about. The Master taking his slave or a second, Roxy declared her ours and her Mistress as well. I ruled over both but she ruled over Shauna which meant what? I was present, so I had to make the commands and rules to follow otherwise Roxy would command her within my guidelines. I wasn't prepared for this, Roxy is however. Shauna was dressed to serve, a hint, and I had to take her like Roxy declared. I had to prove to Shauna I am her Master and Roxy is her Mistress. John Henry skyrocketed from his semi hard state realizing this, knowing I had to take Shauna for my pleasure then order Shauna to pleasure Roxy.

I looked at Roxy first and I saw that knowing look of hers and devilish smile, I had figured it out. I looked at Shauna, a pained smile maybe but knowing what is about to happen. Her eyes sneaking peaks at my crotch and the tenting bulge John Henry created. There was no choice in the matter, her mouth would suffice unless I took her downstairs. In my state, right now is the only choice as I pushed my sweats down. John Henry springing from the hot confines into the cool air that made him strain even harder. I tugged on the leash with my silent command.

The order made Shauna crawl forward releasing her grip on her ankles. Leaning down slightly and sloppily licked my cock head, her hand resting on my legs for comfort and some control I think. She went to work licking my shaft, making sure I was well coated, her tongue ring adding further excitement. She popped the head in her mouth like a lollipop, teasing and swirling her tongue and that damn ring then slowly engulfed my member to the hilt, sucking. The slow ride back to the top, her cheeks drawn in like a vacuum seal. Taking a deep breath when she loudly popped off and let loose. She bobbed her head, making long strokes on my shaft using her tongue ring at the right times. I became quickly excited watching Roxy finger her wet cunt, further feeling the bubbling toil of our efforts. Foaming drool cooling around my ball sack already. I couldn't help myself, as I gripped a handful on her frizzed out hair and began slamming here head up and down on my cock. Getting forever closer and my straining grunts growing louder. I felt my efforts rewarded as the head of John Henry started swelling, ready to push her head down hard getting carried away from my pleasure. Squeezing my eyes shut with a gasping groan, ready to erupt with force. Resistance all of a sudden as Shauna pushed back with her arms and hands. Struggling to come off my cock before I squirted my juices in pained terror barely registering. Off my cock she managed, as my erupting squirts splashed her face and open mouth, coating almost everything, including a couple white ropes in her hair.

Shauna licked her lips grabbing the drool and my cum in my confused exhausted wonderment. Her eyes shut and coated with my sperm, her fingers deftly trying to clear and and lick her prized goo from her finger tips. Roxy handing her some paper towels to clean up laughing. Shauna looking up at me with smiling pride that tried to hide the fear in her eyes.

"Very well done slave." I praised her.

"Thank you Master." She replied, her eyes brightening and a wide smile spreading across her face. Good thing Roxy warned me or I should have reminded him first, Shauna thought.

"Master, I know she seemed like a cock sucking pro, but she is more or less a virgin except for toys." Roxy admonished me. Of course, how stupid of me to get carried away in the moment. She could accept and handle my cock full stride but not the swelling and the ejaculation, not yet anyway. She was prepared however, good thing I didn't use both hands.

"I am sorry Shauna. I got carried away." I said remorsefully.

"No Master, you do not apologize to your slaves like that, not even me. Admit to your mistake or error in judgment, we don't want a pansy ass Master. We love praise and affection for your satisfaction of course." Roxy admonished me again. I just rolled my eyes and nodded my head. I pulled Shauna in for a heartfelt kiss, those soft lips so accepting.

"Shauna, refill my drink and fix the two of you one as well. I think your Mistress may want a pussy licking after she calms her horny ass down a little." I ordered winking with a smile. Shauna giggled getting up to take care of my orders. Roxy tried to give me that evil eye look but started giggling instead.

"You are a soft and gentle caring Master. That is why I love you so much, Shauna will as well." Roxy sang out. "There may come a time when you must be overly harsh in your punishment, stoic and steadfast in your resolve for justice. I don't see it happening with the two of us but it might happen at some point in time and I need you ready if it happens." Roxy explained drawing from her witnessed experiences.

"So I must be heartless and harsh at times?" I asked in understanding her meaning.

"Only when it is warranted and you can't be remorseful in your actions Master." Roxy further explained.

"I understand." I said in response hoping it would never happen. Not sure I could intentionally hurt someone on purpose that she was leading me to believe. I think she was wanting me to show more control and thought to situations after thinking it over for a few minutes. After all, I had two slaves now and needed to treat them fairly and equally but differently as well.

Shauna returned with the drinks, mine first of course and I took a big gulp to cool off. I could tell Shauna was a little nervous and hesitant at first with Roxy as they began kissing, I wondered if it was her first time with a woman. Roxy was going to make it a show for me regardless. It wasn't long before Roxy was naked and Shauna had her top pushed down exposing her breasts. I was amused at her small round orbs with puffy large nipples that poked out. Putting some meaningful meat and muscle on her bones would be a top priority, anorexic and not by choice.

I had wondered about her tongue ring, fashion statement I thought. Roxy seemed to like the little adornment by the squeals she let out from the licks to her clit. Roxy guided her I could tell, just like she did me at times, but the session didn't last long as Roxy was a heated mess before they started. Roxy had Shauna finger herself to orgasm as we both watched on which was another short contrivance.

John Henry became excited of course watching my two lovers. I didn't hesitate filling Roxy and ordered Shauna to playfully lend a hand, fingers and mouth. So much more pleasure with an added tongue and fingers involved. Especially Roxy, who screamed out her pleasure when we both erupted simultaneously. Shauna licking clean the rewards from us both without being told.

We watched the movie, Roxy curled up with her head on my lap and her feet resting in Shauna's lap. She did want a bit of a soothing foot rub.

***

How stupid of me Shauna thought while rubbing her Mistress's piggies. I should have came to him the evening they were in the store. I should never have left him in the first place, I was all he had just about. Dirk still needed me back then even if he was a pain to take care of. No, I didn't listen and ran off with the first person that showed me a hard cock and what I thought was love. Dirk showed me more love than that jerk ever did, everything isn't about sex.

I wasn't Dirk's type which was the problem back then. I was the skinny flat chested girl that didn't turn him on. I hid behind a mask of a slave all these years to keep everyone away and protect myself. Punk and goth lending a hand, people called me a dirty crazy woman and stayed away. I couldn't get beyond myself either because I blamed myself. Everything seemed to turn to disaster over the years which didn't help.

I had no where else to go and being cornered in the slums didn't help. I was home again where I belong in the first place with the only man I ever really loved. I might be his lowly slave, their slave, but I feel safe and happy for once. I knew that before coming, I had already resolved that issue in my mind as my fate. A real life slave instead of a fake one.

I didn't think I could be with a woman but Roxy actually made it easy. I may have had to force myself in the beginning but it just seemed right somehow. What I thought disgusting all these years became fun and enjoyable. Roxy was no stranger to a woman's desires, knowing where and how to touch.

I still have the fear of choking, not sure I can break that fear after what happened all those years ago. The last straw to the many reasons I left that bastard. I was nothing but a cheap whore for him and his friends. He got his in the end I heard, ran afoul of a Slum Rat Bitch.

***

The biggest problem for Shauna, not really a problem I guess, is her car. It wouldn't start after she got the snow off of it that very next day. Must have been one of the last Pacers on the road, I called a tow truck and sent it to the junkyard. Had something to do with slamming the hood after I jumped it and the bumper fell off. She didn't have insurance either which made it more of a liability because it didn't have brakes either.

I wouldn't play with Shauna in our little fun times in the basement much. I wanted her to gain some weight and strengthen her body first. She is so frail looking and no sex with her wasn't fun either, though her mouth beckoned almost daily. She did love being teased to infinity. She gained five pounds in January alone and didn't tip the scales to a hundred pounds yet. Roxy had her working out with my weights as well, an hour a day for all three of us in that regard. We decided to leave the spare bedroom as the workout room and kept her in the basement instead of moving things around.

Roxy and I got married on Valentines Day to make it official and a couple days after her birthday. Simple ceremony with only Shauna as a witness. Needless to say, the three of us had a good time that evening. The first night Shauna spent the night in bed with us also. Shauna got into the bubbly and fell asleep on the couch with a vibrator humming in her cunt and a hand holding it in place. How that is possible I will never know. Had to carry her to bed however with Roxy laughing at the situation.

The next morning was even more fun as I woke to Shauna riding my dick hard and the look of lust on her face. Roxy with a short pussy whip smacking her hard nipples as she rode. Shauna knew how to squeeze a cock for all she was worth also as she rode. I just had to pinch those nipples of hers and she burst into orgasm when I did with a grunting scream, John Henry following suit in merciful glee.

Roxy had found Shauna a new job also and starts next week. Fewer hours but the pay was better as a maid for The Estates, a B&B. I could drop her off in the mornings and Roxy could pick her up in the afternoon. She had to be there to serve breakfast and clean after that. I had been taking care of her finances to get her a new used car but not getting anywhere fast. The Den was a burden because I had to go out of my way to drop her off and pick her up.

We did have fun at The Den that final week with her help. Roxy had a fetish of using the glory holes a least once. Shauna set it up so we could be between two couples she trusted. A couple and a boss and his secretary. It is quite a turn on having sex with people you don't know or see. Roxy liked it the most I think as she could have two cocks at once. It was so much fun, Shauna set it up so we could use the lounge as our final outing there and had a three couple swing party. Roxy liked having three cocks in her at once. I never seen her so unglued before, all three women matter of fact. Us three guys were just plainly worn out but enjoyed ourselves tremendously. We tried to set it up so we could get together on weekends once in awhile, but let's say it was complicated and impossible.

Eva and her husband were not a good source for swing activities either. Their gatherings were neighborhood flings and spur of the moment usually. Though going to a hotel after a drunken soiree out was in the mix. I didn't really care for that idea myself, the being drunk part that is. Having a couple drinks is fine, but Eva usually gets loaded. Too many previous bad episodes for my taste in the matter.