All Comments on 'Dirty Daughter'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
StressingAsianStressingAsianover 16 years ago
fir5+ p05+!

Sorry, could not resist. Anyways, this is normally not my category but I saw a new story and was drawn like a moth to the flame. First of all, let me say that I stand amazed at your prodigious output. Second, let me say that this story was handled about as tastefuly as possible given the subject matter. Third, normally I try to give some helpful feedback, but this story I was just imrpessed all the way through. Good going!

mrjones502003mrjones502003over 16 years ago
well done!!

I think every father at some point wonders what it would be like. Most pretend they never had such thoughts, some hold on to them as fantasies for long times, and some actually act them out. I'll leave it to eternity to place condemnation where it belongs, if anywhere.

Terrific story. Very arousing, well told, explicit without being trashy. You have the gift. Congratulations! And thank you for a tale well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT HOT HOT MMMMMMM:)

Terrific story. Very arousing, well told, explicit without being trashy. You have the gift. Congratulations! And thank you for a tale well told. I wish you were my daddy ooooooooo yes indeed luved it to bits and thank you gratly certainly got me aroused very aroused mmmmmm mmmmmmm:)

trackguytrackguyover 16 years ago
wow

amazing, my cock is rock hard now and i'll be playing soon. ver hot and well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
my fantasy too

this is exactly my fantasy too...mmm.my dad n me doing this.

jiskittenjiskittenover 13 years ago
Impeccably Written

A true feast for the imagination. Exceptional craftsmanship and perfect execution, truly one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh Dayum!

Whew! GREAT story!!! The only thing that disappointed me was only being able to give 5 stars to a story that is worth so much, much more!

Any plans for a sequel to this one? "The Further Adventures of....?"

lickemgoodlickemgoodover 13 years ago
Hot Story.

Well written and so natural. Thank you.

emmajacquelynneemmajacquelynneover 13 years ago
AMAZING

YOURE AN AMAZING WRITER AND I GOT REALLY FIRED UP OVER THIS KEEP GOING LOVE ALL YOUR WORK

lipsnhips76lipsnhips76about 13 years ago
Thank you!

Very well written story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a sequel???

NICE!!! Might there be a sequel?

texasacetexasaceover 12 years ago
WOW... you are GREAT!!!

I luv your dirty, filthy, creative mind. Keep writing you have talent to spare... Ace

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More pls :)

Fantastic! Really want a sequel with daddy and his friends taking turns on Angie!

hongluobohongluoboover 12 years ago
wow red

that was intensely fulfilling and wonderfully written. I have much to catch up on with your stories... brilliant.. not even sure a sequel is needed.. stands so well on its own.

kar4256kar4256over 11 years ago
Great story

This was a great story, and I wanted to see who your favorite authors are, so I went to that tab and went from *this* story to http://www.literotica.com/s/the-hands-1. OMG I want another daddy story lol. That had to have been the creepiest, scariest story ever. The author was fantastic. I am still wet but, omg, it scared the shit out of me. I just couldn't stop reading it because he is such a great storyteller. Have a great day/evening and please write more daddy/girl stories that are believable and daddy is not some crazy asshole and the girl isn't some crazy slut. Was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nicely executed

really, an excellent job on this story. I really loved how it turned from realization of shared interest into the fantasies. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish it this time ;) but what I read was superbly done.

RadovainRadovainalmost 11 years ago

Another powerful masterpiece!

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
The others said it all.

I only just discovered you and wanted to pour out my admiration but I have been beaten to the punch. You tell a tale that gets right into my core, and best of all you do it without an over supply of four letter words.

rouslarfrouslarfover 10 years ago
Very good story

I don't condone this type of relationship either but you wrote a very enjoyable story that read really well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOVE

I loved it keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Pretty good!! Turned off at the end with his thought of two guys fucking her though:/ fuck sharing, 'daddy only' is getting tattooed above both her holes ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexxxxxxxxxxxy

There is a fantasy of mine to have a daughter just like her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very beautifully detailed writing I hope u keep writing this was a favourite of mine

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10almost 6 years ago
Dammit, when are you going to learn…

"How to end a story?" Everything was going along beautifully, and then you cut the head, balls, and female genitailia off the story. 2, 3 or 4 more lines of prose and this story would have rated 5 stars. The way you ended it dropped it down to three stars. I was so upset with the ending, I almost gave you a two star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fuck.me.

' The knowledge that his baby girl would not become a parent allowed him the release he needed and the useless seeds coated her slick walls. '

Ugh! Way to kill a fucking orgasm dude! :(. That fucking ruined it for me :/ fuck.

' He pictured Angie sucking off another guy while he plowed his way into her. '

...and if it wasn't ruined enough, you had to go and throw that in there. Ugh. I'm nauseous now. What dad would willingly share his daughter he had all to himself unless he was fucked in the head?! I can hear my wife now "hey honey, I want to bring bob home from the office so he can fuck me in the ass while I'm riding you." "...umm, what was that wifey, you say you want a divorce?" Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My daddy fucking me

Your story is exactly what my fantasy is. I've wanted my stepdad Rick for years, and I pictured me as your daughter. I'm stacy18_bi at Hotmail be if you want to hit me up....9v

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Way too much "Daddy" and "baby girl", he's not talking to a 5 year-old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous