Dirty Dawg: Big Tit Derby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Liz no doubt about it as she wrapped her fingers around the pole and began swaying her wide hips to the tune of Perfect Engine's "A Perfect Lie".

I was completely entranced by her act as she slowly danced with and basically made love to that stripper pole. Her perfect manicured nails sensually ran the length of that gold tinted pole as she used it to support her weight before squatting and simulating oral sex on the cheap painted piece of metal. I looked around finding most of the patrons entranced by Liz / Astrid's act. Some of the guys were even working their cranks if they didn't have a girl to do it for them.

I was seeing Liz in a whole new light and my cock was so hard it was touching the underside of the small table I was sitting at making it hard not to touch myself as well. Her act was so sensual and uninhibited, completely natural in a primal sexual maelstrom that enveloped anyone who was in the audience. There were a lot of moans from the crowd as she sandwiched her wide butt with the pole and began sliding it up and down that metal rod.

She wasn't Liz anymore, she was Astrid... a love goddess and sensual muse that assured that some of the guy's frumpy wives at home were going to be getting some action before the night was over.

Astrid was on her knees with her big ass clapping perfectly around the pole and facing the wall sized mirror at the head of the stage where she'd emerged from.

My eyes followed hers and panicked.

She had spotted me or so I thought because it seemed like she was looking directly at me as she rose to her knees leaning back against the pole standing up with her cheeks riding the steel rod all the way up. No one even noticed her unfasten the clasp between her perfect breasts until her top was flying through the air.

Now, I was finally treated to the sight of Astrid's flawlessly symmetrical tits and immediately noticed that they were enhanced. Her silver dollar sized areolas were a little darker than I expected with the sequined pasties she wore barely covering them.

I'd decided hallway through her act that I didn't want her to see me there because it would've been too awkward afterwards when I went to my favorite lunch truck. She might even ask mama to ban me from eating there if she saw me. I quickly made my way to the men's room trying to keep my head down stealing a last glance as Astrid had climbed to the top of the pole and slowly slid downward into a crouching position cradling the metal bar between her naked breasts.

I could swear that her eyes were burning into me as I retreated to the men's room. The moment I'd turned away from the stage I realized just how entranced I'd been with Astrid's act. My bladder was close to bursting and in need of immediate relief.

The men's room of the fantastic club was another affair entirely looking like something you'd find in a truck stop with its raw, unpainted walls littered with graffiti and phone numbers. The stalls were testament to many a brawl that had occurred in this restroom and the urinals were topped off with piss. I ignored the stench and lined up with the least offensive urinal and started relieving myself which was no easy feat considering how hard my cock still was.

Just as I'd calmed down enough to get a stream going, I suddenly received a very hard slap to my rear.

"HEY, WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!!" I was ready to knock somebody out as I haphazardly shoved my still-hard cock into my pants and half turned around.

"What the fuck are you doing here payaso?" Astrid had followed me into the men's restroom and I was at a serious loss for words watching her standing there with her hands on her wide hips.

Some of the other guys in the restroom bolted for the door while a few watched amused.

"Trying to use the bathroom here!" I pleaded as she face palmed and some of the guys laughed aloud.

"Oh mi dios me ayudan a no matar a este hijo de puta!!" Whatever she said elicited even more laughter from a fast growing audience or rancheros and thugs. I was eerily reminded of my exchanges with her at the lunch truck she worked at during the day.

"Look, I'm leaving so don't have a fuckin cow or nothing okay?" Even though she was standing in the men's restroom it was me who was completely humiliated by her brazen actions.

"Well you'd better put that thing away before you walk out of here idiota!!" there was a round of applause as Astrid folded her arms across her chest and nodded down at my half exposed cock. Half of it was hanging over the top of my pants adding even more embarrassment to my predicament.

She looked pissed standing there tapping her heel on the partially tiled floor while I tucked myself in to satisfactory standards.

"I'm fuckin out of here "ASTRID"!!! There's one thing in the world that I hate more than anything and that's being publicly humiliated. It sucked that she'd caught me watching her act, but now I felt like some sort of pervert. That lanky security guard had returned mumbling some incoherent words which I can only assume were directing me to leave the club. I walked across the floor with a twinge of regret while my earlier Filipino waitress was going through an awkward routine on the stage to mixed results. Some of those more seedy types seemed to be shooting me threatening looks and I was inwardly crest-fallen knowing that I probably could never return.

"Hey payaso, I want to speak with you idiota!!" She had followed me into the parking lot adjacent to the club after wrapping an overcoat around her stacked body.

"You wanted me gone, I'm gone okay?!!" I was in no mood to put on a public show out in the middle of nowhere.

"She told you didn't she?" We both knew who she was talking about and I watched her face break as I shook my head. She had her arms wrapped tightly around her body as she looked off towards the abandoned plant across the street.

"I'm not gonna say anything and this night never happened as far as I'm concerned." She didn't say anything for a long while as I watched the coat blow in the evening breeze catching quick glimpses of her shapely legs.

"Hey you wanna get something to eat?"

"Huh?"

"I'm gonna call it a night payaso, I'm really fuckin hungry aren't you?"

"Uh, sure Astrid-uh, I mean Liz." I saw her visibly chafe when I said her stage name and she gingerly grabbed my hand and walked me over to her car a beat up yellow Volkswagen bug.

"Just let me pick up my stuff and we can go okay?"

"Sure, whatever you say." Liz retuned a short while later with a clear box-like purse visibly filled to the brim with cash. I noticed a padlock on the clasp.

She tossed it into my lap and started the car immediately causing the radio to turn on blasting some sort of Latin-themed house music. Liz didn't seem to be the best of drivers as she slammed on the gas and jetted onto the freeway. I found myself in a mini-nascar race as she weaved between other cars seemingly on a mission. I had a sinking feeling when she jetted off the freeway near western and began driving towards Vermont.

"Fuck me." I murmured as she pulled into the parking lot hosting Mama's food truck and went to get out of the car but she placed a hand on my thigh.

"Stay here, I'll be right back okay?" She sounded desperate and I just nodded my head taking my hand off of the door handle. Liz slammed the door of her car tying the belt that held her overcoat on tighter around her narrow waist. From my vantage point I could see Conception in the small dispatch window serving a thriving line of customers impatiently waiting for their orders and loudly complaining. Mama usually took Saturday nights off and wasn't present leaving her overwhelmed daughter and a part-time worker alone.

"Usted ha estado pidiendo esto todo el dia puta! Acqui' esta tu recompensa!!" Conception barely had time to register her angry rival as I witnessed Liz deliver a wicked sucker punch that literally knocked the chubby woman off her feet destroying several orders in the process. I could hear Conception wallowing around on the floor as Liz poured a bin of salsa all over the screaming girl while the patrons laughed and cheered.

"Ready to get something nice to eat?" She smiled at me after casually entering the car as if nothing had happened. I was a little leery of her as she chuckled and turned on the engine.

12:57am-Late Saturday Night / Early Sunday Morning

We ended up at a small hole in the wall eatery in Korea town. Liz had a taste for their barbecue and talked up how delicious it was with me. It was like she'd forgotten everything that happened as we took in what seemed to be an impromptu late night date. I was taken aback as she insisted on paying for everything with her tip money. After seeing her act, I wasn't shocked when she pulled a wad of cash from her pocket that could have choked a horse to death.

"So, you never told me what you thought of my act payaso." It was the Spanish word for "clown" and I'd long since given up trying to get her to stop calling me out of my name.

"I really don't know how to answer that."

"Come on baby, don't be weird about it lindo, I wanna know your fuckin opinion." We were doing shots of sake and getting a little faded from the strong drink.

"Honestly, it was the most beautiful and sensual thing I have ever seen and that's completely on the real Liz." I was nervous and horny all at the same time as I watched her silently process my answer.

"No jodas chico guapo negro? " I just nodded and downed another shot hoping she was saying something complimentary. At Liz's insistence our bartender had lined up several small glasses of sake and we were halfway through them before she spoke again.

"So, what do you think of me?"

"You're cool, you've always been cool and I have to admit that I love it when you clown me at the truck." It was my honest answer and I noticed her brow wrinkle at my answer.

"That's not what I'm talking about."

"What?" She cautiously scanned her surrounding before tugging at the collar of her coat to give me and the bartender a quick glimpse of her impressive cleavage. The poor bar keep dropped a glass shattering it into a million pieces and incurring the wrath of the establishment's manager.

"You want me to break a glass too?" I shrugged my shoulders feigning ignorance about what she was hiding under that overcoat. Even hidden away by a layer of beige fabric, Liz was calling attention to herself in the worst way. She chuckled again and pinched my cheek before walking over to the register to pay our bill.

"Would you have tried to get a lap dance from me?" She asked after we were on the road again.

"Well, if things were different, hell yeah." She smiled at my answer and turned up the music.

We ended up in Echo Park, a mid-city hood that was an interesting mixture of hipsters and Latino culture. Liz rented a small guest house that was situated in the back of a larger home owned by a gay couple. I caught a glimpse of one of the gentlemen as I opened the gate on the side of the house so that she could drive into the back area containing her house.

Liz cautioned me to be quiet because her neighbors were really nosey and quickly ushered me into the house. Her place was small and cozy with various articles of clothing strewn everywhere. She had a small love seat facing a large smart television and for some reason I found myself wondering if somebody gave it to her as a gift. I really don't know why I cared all that much we weren't dating or anything. I noticed that had a lot of little toys and collectibles on some shelves. I noticed a family portrait of Liz on her mantle place with three little girls of varying ages. I was going to ask her about the children, but I didn't want to sound phony and disingenuous.

"It's not much but it's all mine."

"Shit, I live in a hotel." I regretted the words as they were coming out but something about Liz told me that she didn't mind. She was still sexy as all get out but having seen her at the club made me feel kind of like I had to walk on eggshells around her.

"So what payaso, everybody got to have a place to live as long as it yours right?" She moved some clothes off of the love seat and patted the cushion for me to have a seat. I noticed a slightly pungent smell of incense and some exotic perfume wafting through the home.

"So, you want that lap dance you're too afraid to ask for?" Just like that she was in front of me fiddling with the sash on her overcoat and I was reminded that she really hadn't changed out of that sequined bikini I'd seen her in hours earlier. The whole evening had been one big blur the, moment I'd revealed Conception had "Outted"her secret life as "Astrid". I was dying to see that outfit up close and didn't know if she was giving me a trick question.

"Please." She grabbed a remote from her mantle and switched on some sensual music.

My attention was focused on her fingers as she undid the sash of her coat letting it fall to the floor. I found myself looking up at her statuesque figure clad only in the sequined bikini I watched her perform in earlier and the change of venue didn't take anything away from "Astrid." She began to sway from side to side using only her rounded hips never taking her eyes off of me while her hands roamed slowly over her taunt stomach and up to her breasts. She stealthily undid the clasp releasing her huge cinnamon tinted tits revealing that she was wearing glittery pasties over her large nipples.

She slowly raised one shapely leg up grasping her calf at the last moment and brought it down just over my shoulder on the back of the love seat with the grace of a ballerina. She had me completely in her power as she leaned forward and graced me with a light peck on the cheek before swinging her leg over my head to face the mantle. I was treated to a marvelous view of her backside discovering that the bikini bottom was of Brazilian style leaving almost nothing to the imagination.

Astrid knelt down parting my thighs and slowly pushed her huge rounded bottom into my lap.

"Come on baby, I know you want to...Touch it." My trembling fingers found her pliant hips and pushed inward creating a tight crease between the deep cheeks that were parted by my raging cock.

"You like that don't you payaso?" She was successfully massaging my erection with her butt and rotating her hips in such a measured manner that I felt in danger of cumming in my pants. I didn't know how much time I had left and just let my hands go free massaging and groping her wide butt.

"I fuckin love it...Astrid." She was twerking with me hot-dogged between her cheeks and it felt like a semi-rough hand job. Astrid leaned back against my chest bringing my hands up to her breasts and I fondled them with wild abandon pinching her prominent nipples until I found the pasties in my palms.

She was moving and undulating, a thing possessed in my lap and both of us were covered in sweat after a while when the song abruptly stopped.

"Song's over payaso." She had suddenly stopped her actions standing as my criminally neglected cock pulsed in my pants. She followed this up by doing something that caught me off guard.

She reached up and removed her red wig revealing her real brown locks secured under a nylon cap. She pulled her hair out to its shoulder length shaking it until it resumed its natural wild shape and offered me her hand. I found myself following her into her bedroom and watching those glorious cheeks slightly jiggle and sway. My tan goddess didn't say one word as she turned to me and began unbuttoning my shirt and flinging it on the carpet which was littered with her clothing and shoes. She gave me a quick smile as she undid the button on my slacks and slowly drew my zipper down followed by my slacks as she kneeled to the floor thick legs spread apart in a squatting position.

Astrid took all of me in one deliberate motion licking and sucking for all she was worth like some sort of starved animal. I felt her hands at my thighs as I watched her luscious lips run along my shaft in an increasing tempo. She cupped one hand under my balls and continued feeding herself while she kneaded my right buttock with the other hand. It was only five minutes in when I began to seize up due to an oncoming and powerful climax.

"Uh, oh shit I gonna you know, cum." I babbled and this seemed to motivate her even more as she pushed her beautiful face directly into my pelvis. This awesome sight caused me to cum in buckets right down her throat and she just took it all swallowing in cadence with my blasts into her mouth. She had me gasping for air as she continued slurping on my cock while I cradled her head. She stood and placed a single finger in the middle of my chest pushing me over into her unmade bed with its abundance of comforters and quilts. There were discarded items of clothing in the bed as well and I found myself holding a large leopard print underwire bra which I tossed on the floor.

"Stroke yourself for me payaso." I looked into her eyes finding her to be serious as she stood their shifting her weight seductively side to side and cupping her big enhanced tits rolling the large nipples. I didn't masturbate all that much in my private life and now here was this sex goddess egging me on clearly wanting me to demonstrate my desire for her.

"Come on....No te gusto? Fuckin DO IT for me baby. Jack tu' polla para mi!!" Her fingers were working her own sex as she sighed and moaned prompting me to full action. It wasn't that hard considering that I was still glistening with cum and her saliva.

"Isn't this what you want payaso? To share a bed with me, eh nino bonito?" She was smiling seductively and passionately rubbing her clit and I followed suit jacking it like a mad man. We never took our eyes off of one another as we continued our mutual "admiration" for one another. Astrid had this frenzied look on her face and I was taken by surprised as she shoved me on my back and straddled my face.

The fragrance of her lust and the exotic smells of perfume and incense were overwhelming adding to the surreal nature of our coupling. I honestly never thought that I would ever hook up with Liz / Astrid and yet here I was lapping the puffy lips of her sex with a cruel hunger.

She was sweet and tasted of pleasures to come as my tongue easily parted her engorged lower lips finding her prominent clit swirling a minute circle on it. She was squatting expertly over my face low enough for me to satisfy her yet barely touching me at all.

"Hacer que me corra para usted nino bonito negro." Her thick accent was driving me mad with passion and my cock was pointing straight at the ceiling. She must have noticed my condition because she swiveled about and leaned towards my feet taking all of me deep in one continuous motion. I found my face engulfed on both sides by her big soft ass and her sex driven directly into my chin and continued making one hell of a meal out of her soaked honey pot.

My nails dug into her luscious tan backside pulling her even closer as she cradled the base of my cock and balls in her fingers and relentlessly drove her face into my crotch stopping only long enough to let copious amounts of drool run down over my shaft. Astrid was a master of the sloppy blowjob and I couldn't resist humping up into her pouty lips to my heart's content while she worked her clit hard onto my tongue. That small bedroom was filled with slurping sounds emanating from two people.

"Oh mi Dios, yo estoy corriendo para usted!! Yo estoy corriendo para ti baby!!" I could feel the signs of her impending orgasm as she trembled and pumped her hips into my mouth and chin while gripping me extremely tight between her tits and fucking the hell out of my cock with those artificial melons. Astrid was screaming and bucking in perfect cadence with the hard jerking motion on my strained shaft as we both started screaming during our mutual orgasms.