Dirty Dawg: Big Tit Derby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,985 Followers

"SHUT UP!!"

"BUT IT FEELS FUCKING GOOD ASSHOLE!!!" Conception had reached back with both of her hands spreading her cheeks allowing me to drive deeper into her snatch than before as I felt her inner muscles clamp down on my shaft. She was about to cum but I didn't want her to just yet. I pulled my glistening cock from her love box as she gasped at the sudden void left between her legs. Before she could say anything I was making out with her as she moaned into my mouth.

"Get it wet slut." She found herself being shoved down onto my cock and took it willingly into her mouth. She was a little more than confident doing her limited best to give me a decent blowjob before I pulled her to her feet once more.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I pressed against her backdoor and she instinctively tried to twist away, but I would not be denied.

"You can't fuck me there! COME ON MAN!!! YOU CAN'T FUCK ME THERE OOOWW!!" Despite her protests, Conception took me suprisingly easy deep into her bowels and bent over resting her head in the sink. I gave her full measured strokes noting that her ass was definitely tighter than her well-used vagina. In moments she had resumed holding her wide tanned cheeks apart giving my cock a straight shot deep into her butt. Her big ass jiggled from the impact of my pelvis slamming into her and was visually enticing. There was a familiar tingling sensation in my thighs as everything seized up signaling an impending orgasm.

"You ready for my cum puta?"

"Y-Yeah cum."

"You want my cum bitch?"

"I SAID YEAH MOTHER FUCKER!!" This outburst earned her a dozen hard strokes from my cock as my hands closed around her throat. She placed her hands on the counter attempting to push back onto me. Her efforts were having an effect and I was on the verge of spilling my seed.

"Damn gorda, your ass is BETTER than your fucking PUSSY!!" I matched her motions for a few more seconds before pulling out and shooting a series of strong bursts of cum all over her big wide butt. Nearly her entire ass was glazed over with my cum. I watched her reach back and scoop my spunk off of her ass and lick it off of her fingers repeatedly until she her backside was clean. I was slightly nauseated by the sight. The chubby, baby faced woman even opened her mouth to show me my cum pooled inside before swallowing. I guess she thought that was some kind of turn-on for me.

She wasted no time getting to her knees and cleaning my cock caring little that it had been deep in her ass only moments before. My penis was hard again in moments as she wrapped her large floppy tits around my meat and bounced them on my cock earning a quick jet of cum to her neck and chin. I continued to fuck her mouth for a while until it became too much to bare. She smiled up at me as I beat my cock against her cheek.

"That was really good Conception, you know your fuckin business with that big ass and those tits." I'd started tucking myself away and she looked alarmed.

"Hey, what about me?" I noticed she was rubbing her clit. Her sex was shaved completely clean the way I liked but I wasn't going down on her.

"What about you?"

"I-didn't cum. I need to cum."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that." I found a wooden spoon on the counter top and tossed it to her.

"What the fuck is this?" She looked puzzled and angry as she caught the spoon.

"Help yourself baby."

"What?" She stood there oblivious of her nudity.

"Exactly." I let myself out and dodged the spoon as she threw it at my head. I had every intention of fucking her ...someday. But she deserved something for screwing me over with Liz intentionally or not.

"Negro hijo de puta, te voy a conseguir a alguien una patada en el culo!!" I heard the door slam and laughed as the sounds of my chubby friend trashing the inside of the lunch truck assaulted my ears.

After all was said and done; Conception helped me remember that I am after all a Dirty Dawg.

...to be continued.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,985 Followers