Dirty Dawg: The Indian Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,997 Followers

The interior of the parking lot was dark and shadowy. The self-same power outage that had caused our elevator to short out had hit the parking structure. I could barely see my hand in front of my face, but I didn't care because I was about to get some pussy. I took out my keys and hit the alarm button. My car called out from a distance and at the same time I felt Laila grasp my ever expanding crotch with an aggressive roughness. Before I knew it we began spooning viciously, my tongue dueling with Laila's own velvety tongue. She kissed and fondled me with a desperate passion that at first shocked and then drew me in making the rest of the world irrelevant. Her tongue swirled around my own and she alternated this by sucking and biting on my bottom lip with abandon.

"I want you to-well, I want your cock." Laila demanded and suddenly my car seemed too far away as I found myself pulling this voluptuous Indian woman into a dark corner of the parking structure. Laila had my engorged prick out in a second and was yanking away at it causing pre-cum to fly wildly about.

"Please-Let me have this magnificent cock." She begged as she pushed me against the cold concrete walls and knelt in front of me. I noticed that Laila had to pull her form fitting skirt up just to get into a kneeling position. I got a tantalizing view of her large bronzed thighs as she spread her legs wide causing the skirt to become a jean corona around her waist. The crotch of her stark white panties seemed to almost glow in the darkness.

Laila cradled my family jewels lovingly and began stroking my cock with eight of her fingers. She used her thumbs on the underside of my shaft slightly pressing upward as her lips engulfed my cock. Laila began bobbing up and down on me with a single minded purpose that was almost frightening to watch. The sensation of her lips and tongue were pure heaven. After about five minutes Laila began forcing her head forward until she had completely deep throated all of my eight inches and stopped moving.

I looked down to find her staring deep into my eyes with her mouth stretched anaconda like around the base of my cock. Then I began to feel it... Laila had begun to rhythmically contract her throat muscles around my dick.

It was at that moment that I lost all control and emptied a liter of semen into Laila's hungry throat.

FUUUUCCCKKK!!!!

I almost fell down on the concrete floor of the garage as Laila slowly disengaged her mouth from my meat slow and deliberately trailing at web of saliva and cum. I wasn't looking at her, but I heard her gulp down a mouthful of my cum.

This was the innocent, delicate little flower my douchebag of a boss had introduced me to hours earlier?!!

"MMmmnn...That was delicious." Laila cooed as she continued playing with my cock. She had her right hand tightly around the base of my cock squeezing and tugging with a vested interest. A single drop of cum formed on the head of my penis which she immediately licked up.

"GET UP!!!" I barked at her. She continued smiling in that half crazed manner as I turned her away from me shoving her against the wall. She had to stop herself from hitting the wall with the palms of her hands.

"I been waiting for this fuckin' big phat ass all got-damn day!" I snarled.

I dropped to my knees behind Laila and yanked the too tight skirt up to her small waist finally exposing her huge ass in all its panty encased glory.

What a magnificent sight ... It jutted out fantastically into a large pear shape with each cheek oval shaped and fully formed. One side of the cotton granny panties Laila had been wearing had been pulled deep into the crack of her ass probably from my earlier actions in the elevator.

"Oh my God." escaped my lips as I pulled the panties down encountering some struggle from her prodigious cheeks as I worked the fabric past her thighs.

Something possessed me as I started licking the globes that made up Laila's ass with a hunger, a lust not easily described. I kneaded and groped that ass marveling as my fingers sunk into the pliant flesh. Everything I'd fantasized about since I'd first laid eyes on Laila.

"You love what many others have ridiculed me for." Laila confessed into the wall facing her enraptured features.

"Fuck those idiots." I returned to my ass worship nibbling at Laila's butt like a madman.

"Oh yes, I like this very much." She cooed as I sunk two fingers into her wet, tight snatch. I watched my fingers pump in and out of Laila's cunt like they belonged to someone else. Her juices ran freely down my fingers as she began to push back humping my hand.

Her ass jiggled slightly as she had sex with two, three and finally four of my fingers. She moaned loudly and leaned forward pressing her chest and face against the wall. The sight of her ass shoved even further in my direction set my blood on fire. It looked even bigger in this position.

"Fuck This!"

I stood up as fast as I could and wedged my cock into the crack of her impressive butt. I pushed that glorious ass meat around my cock and began humping Laila like a dog in heat. It only took five minutes before I began showering her massive donk with a virtual geyser of cum completely glazing her cheeks.

"Oh yeah, Laila you gotta a brother sprung and I ain't even got the pussy yet." It was a candid admission.

"The night is still young and I would very much like to show you some of the other things I learned during my familial studies-if you don't mind."

I was floored mentally and my body was a wreck as Laila stared in my direction with a somewhat serene smile reading across her plain features.

Her invitation was clear as day.

It was Friday after all and I could think of worst ways to spend my time.

"You two should REALLY should get a room." A voice interrupted before I could answer.

Laila's mouth formed an O as our collective attention was drawn to a vagrant sitting approximately six feet away from us. He had been sitting there the whole time watching our impromptu sex show.

We noticed his exposed cock and the semen littering his dirty cargo shorts.

"Ah, FUCK ME!" I yelled.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Learn more about Laila in thirty days...

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,997 Followers
12