Dirty Laundry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will's arms twitched, but they felt like they were made of lead. He couldn't possibly lift them. All he could do was lie there and breathe, in and out as Rowan unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out of his fly. "More aroused, more helpless, and you're starting to realize that being helpless makes you aroused. You like the way this feels," and Will groaned as he felt Rowan's delicate fingers fluttering on his cock. "Every breath in brings more pleasure, my scent brings more pleasure, being mindless and helpless brings more pleasure."

She took her hands away from his cock for a moment, and he heard a ripping noise, like paper tearing. He barely had time to realize that his eyes were closed before her hands returned to his dick, and her touch felt so good on his body that he never got around to trying to open them. "So good, wanted this for so long. Every time you stroked yourself, in the back of your head, you were thinking of being controlled by me, even if you didn't let yourself know it." He wasn't sure for a moment if that was true, but then he breathed in, and that wonderful thick perfume of her pussy told him that it had to be.

He felt her fingers sliding down his cock now, unrolling a condom onto him. "So many times, you stroked yourself, feeling the pleasure, feeling that wonderful release..." she said as she straddled him. "But this time, we'll find a better place to put that lovely cum, so much better than wiping it on a sock or a towel." She squatted down onto his cock, and Will groaned in pleasure as he felt her warmth surround him.

"That's right, Will," she said, "no need to think, now, just breathe and feel. So easy to focus on my voice, on my words, on my thoughts, on my will, so hot to be my pet, so good to be my pet." She rode him hard as she spoke. Her words started to spill over the edge into babble as her voice began to sound strained with pleasure, but she kept talking and Will absorbed every word of it. "Smells so good, feels so good, you want this, you need this, you--oh!" Will felt her pussy clench around his cock, and she shivered once, hard.

"S-so, so nice, want to be mine, want to...to fuck, oh, fuck, cum for me, Will, cum now, cum now, cum now..." Her words pushed him over an edge he hadn't realized he was holding back from, and he thrust hard up into her and released a torrent of cum into the rubber. He'd never imagined an orgasm this good, and somewhere deep within his hazy mind, it all locked together--the sex, the obedience, the smell of her pussy, the feel of damp silk against his face, all of it melding perfectly into an experience he knew he'd want again and again.

She slumped down against him for what seemed like an eternity, whispering things in his ear that he knew he'd forget until he needed to remember them. Finally, she lifted herself off him and plucked the panties from his face. It was only then, when she tossed them into the still-open washer, that he was finally able to open his eyes and look at her with a new reverence.

"So, once these loads of laundry are all done," she said brightly, "I think that we should head back to my apartment. My bed's a lot more comfortable than this bench, after all."

"Um...okay." The words tumbled out helplessly; he couldn't imagine ever disagreeing with Rowan about anything, let alone something like going to bed with her. Will blinked a few times in confusion, recent events still somewhat muddled in his head. Everything seemed new and strange to him, and he couldn't even figure out where to begin piecing it all together. Finally, he looked down at his slowly-softening cock. "Um...where'd the condom come from?" he asked at last.

"I brought them with me," Rowan said, pulling a box of rubbers up from her laundry basket. "Like I said, laundry is a great way to meet new people. And like I said, I cum down here every time I have a load together."

THE END

12