Dirty Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both looked around but not up. Gideon silently wiped his already flaccid penis on the inside of his Y-fronts and waited for them to gather their clothes and leave. Already the self-loathing was rising.

"I don't think so but we better get going. I've gotta sign on at three," said Jay, his breathing slowing.

Gideon winced at the news that the young man wasn't employed. Clearly not a striver when it came to non-carnal matters, he thought.

Amy pulled down her top, covering her breasts and smoothed down her skirt.

"'Av you got a tissue?" she asked.

Jay pulled up his shorts then felt around in the pocket and handed her what looked like a cafeteria napkin. Amy squatted slightly and dabbed at her groin before throwing the now wet tissue on the ground. She rubbed Jay's chest and looked at him lovingly.

"I wish we could move in together," she said.

"Well we can if you used my spare room. I won't get taxed then, neither." Jay pulled his football shirt over his head.

"I'll chat to me mum," said Amy. "I don't wanna mess up her benefits though, do I?"

"We'll sort it, Ames. We can work the DSS," he laughed.

As the couple left the clearing, hand in hand, their urges satisfied, their worries someone else's problem, Gideon seethed silently in his tree.

© Northern_One, 2013

12