All Comments on 'Dirty Old Town'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good

A very good story, but it feels unfinished. Would like to read more.

Thanks for the good tale.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago
Nice

. . . little love story. Please keep writing!

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
Good Story

Seems very accurate for the time period and present time. It was a good soul searching read. Nice sweet love story.

Terrence/Eddie has knowledge of crazy Susan. I wish we could have read a bit about that. 5*

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
A sad but wonderful tale!

Thank you!

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Re: Susan

The Chronicles of Narnia. It was a nod to that series or Susan had read the books, which when combined with a mental health problem could create a schizophrenic situation.

Susan was one of the four main protagonists in the first book and appeared in some parts of the other books. In the final book, Narnia is reborn as a symbolic heaven and the English family that Susan is part of is told that they all died in a train crash. Susan had stopped believing in Narnia, so she distanced herself from the rest of the family. Therefore she was not on the train and did not make it to 'heaven'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not Bad

A pretty good little story. It was a little confusing to me until towards the end when it was revealed that “Terry” was”Eddie”. And while I may agree with some of the sentiment, I could have done without all the politics of organized labor, nuclear armament and the ERA.

cutedaddy69cutedaddy6912 months ago

What are you doing here?! Unlike almost anyone else, you don't only know how to write and to spell, but even how to compose prose and tell a story. Hope u r published. Tx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous